Meetra Surik vs Adi Gallia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Revan Meetra, for those of you who make a big deal about it.

DarthAnt66
Meetra one-shots.

NewGuy01
Nyriss>Sidious?

DarthAnt66
Gallia is fodder compared to the likes of Traya.

S_W_LeGenD
Meetra

NTJack0
The Exile steamrolls this chump.

Q99
Yea, Surik.

ILS
Hmm, Meetra should win although I'm inclined to think it's close. Gallia just hasn't had access to the wealth and variety of feats afforded to Meetra, although based on her fighting Savage on even ground due to her skill alone in contrast to his monstrous strength, she should be able to give Meetra a very solid fight.

Nalaniel
Surik.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Hmm, Meetra should win although I'm inclined to think it's close. Gallia just hasn't had access to the wealth and variety of feats afforded to Meetra, although based on her fighting Savage on even ground due to her skill alone in contrast to his monstrous strength, she should be able to give Meetra a very solid fight.

Well, she was noted amongst the rest of the Council's duelists for having a highly unorthodox lightsaber form, for starters. As far as feats go, she dueled more or less evenly with Grievous for a large portion TCW episode (most of the fight was off-screen, but iirc we see portions of their fight throughout the episode.) though she ended up being captured. Also recently learned that she basically stomped Aurra Sing with TK, which is a pretty nice Force feat. She also fared better against Savage than Meetra did against Nyriss, for what it's worth.

She and her Padawan Siri Tachi appeared to closely rival the Jinn/Kenobi duo, too.

|King Joker|
Gallia is pretty underrated for the most part.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, she was noted amongst the rest of the Council's duelists for having a highly unorthodox lightsaber form, for starters. As far as feats go, she dueled more or less evenly with Grievous for a large portion TCW episode (most of the fight was off-screen, but iirc we see portions of their fight throughout the episode.) though she ended up being captured. Also recently learned that she basically stomped Aurra Sing with TK, which is a pretty nice Force feat. She also fared better against Savage than Meetra did against Nyriss, for what it's worth.

She and her Padawan Siri Tachi appeared to closely rival the Jinn/Kenobi duo, too. Hmm, I may be leaning Gallia with this feat rundown you've provided. There isn't a hell of a lot to split them in the TK department and after that neither have much to use combatively, so it's likely a contest of saber skill. Meetra has fought and defeated a more unorthodox opponent than Gallia or anyone she's fought in Kreia (I think) and defeated Sion repeatedly, whereas Gallia has held her own evenly against two skilled fighters with concrete dueling feats of their own, who also had the advantage of physical strength over Gallia.

NewGuy01
Meetra's best in the saber department is being solidly above Darth Sion. Enough so that she could defeat him several times without losing, which is also a really impressive stamina feat. Though this may be partially due to Sion's conflicting feelings for her, he was still able to contend more or less evenly with a (featless) councillor on Korriban.

Consistently with that, she's also defeated Atris--who seemed to be a pretty strong Councillor, and took down 2 Imperial Guards with only mid difficulty. So, to me anyway, she seems to be on the "solid/above average council level". Which makes her a good match for Gallia, IMO.

@Ant I really don't put much weight into her defeating Traya, mostly because it's abundantly clear in the game that the latter is on a completely different level than her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.