Savage Opress vs. Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Savage as of The Clone Wars Season 5.
Shaak as of The Force Unleashed.
Setting: Lothal

NewGuy01
Savage, though Shaak Ti has a fair chance on Felucia.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Savage, though Shaak Ti has a fair chance on Felucia. Agreed. I'm sure Ti would win on Felucia though, I don't see Savage adapting too well to the wildlife unless he Hulks out.

|King Joker|
I definitely think Ti could take him while on Felucia, but on neutral ground I'm not really sure.

ILS
Savage has better dueling feats than Ti, comparable Force power and better durability to deal with any sustained damage. And there's the possibility of him hulking out and ragdolling her if Ti only damages him without finishing him off, like she did to Galen.

carthage
Savage earning a victory while being enraged seems more plausible than Ti outskilling him, she also got desperate in her duel with Starkiller to the end- and she'd crushed if she made the same mistake with Savage

Nephthys
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I definitely think Ti could take him while on Felucia, but on neutral ground I'm not really sure.

Marco1907
Savage Opress destroys any version of her in any place.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Lord Stark
Shaak Ti anytime, anywhere.

carthage
Negative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.