Did Captain America fans cry when Batman whipped his ass in Deathbattle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZenGardenOP
??What an ass whipping Cap got, how embarrassing

DarkSaint85
I sure did.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

thumb up

KingD19
I was waiting for something like this. He's revealed himself you guys.

DarkSaint85
Yah, we've had our suspicions for a while now hehe.

Edit: But its always nice when they do the work for us.

Reflassshh
facepalm2

pym-ftw
Hi Thingy

Time Immemorial
Bada and Bruce and PR had a heart attack's.

Jmanghan
Joker stomps.

iceman24567
Well for one if anybody is doing the killing it would be Steve so whatevs no expression

Digi
Banned.

I enjoy imagining him cackling at his computer like an evil mastermind, imagining all the "fanboys" he's infuriating. Juxtaposed with reality, the contrast is hilarious.

KingD19
Digi dropping the hammer of justice.

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
Banned.

I enjoy imagining him cackling at his computer like an evil mastermind, imagining all the "fanboys" he's infuriating. Juxtaposed with reality, the contrast is hilarious. it seems like every time you open your mouth, you say something more awesome than the last time.

Digi
Originally posted by deathslash
it seems like every time you open your mouth, you say something more awesome than the last time.

Brown nosing will get you everything nowhere, punk.

relentless1
ill admit that the way they did that Deathbattle was a bit bare bones and they didn't take all strengths of both fighters into consideration, the fight should have lasted longer and been closer, but they were right on about the outcome, Batman would win.

Digi
Originally posted by relentless1
ill admit that the way they did that Deathbattle was a bit bare bones and they didn't take all strengths of both fighters into consideration, the fight should have lasted longer and been closer, but they were right on about the outcome, Batman would win.

Warned for straying off-topic. Get back to sh*t-posting about trolls.

fdog

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
Brown nosing will get you everything nowhere, punk.

313 not brown nosing. Just stating my opinion that you keep becoming more awesome. Keep it up and maybe one day you could be as cool as galan.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I sure did.

I would, if I had any tears left to shed.

Beaten by a Pony. sad

maxivitopowe
Starscream?

zom1967
I admit i missed this battle.Could someone please give me the title of the book and issue #,i would be very interested to read it?And I`m sure it is a hell of a fight,thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.