ROTS Sidious/Count Dooku/Grievous vs. Maul, Savage, Ventress, Talzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Battle takes place on Dathomir

Round 1 Normal fight

Round 2 The brothers and Ventress are amped by Talzin's magic as well

|King Joker|
Team 1.

EDIT: Didn't read the OP. Maybe team 2.

ILS
I see team 2 winning. Grievous would get taken out with the Force quickly and then Maul, Savage, Ventress and Talzin would overpower Sidious and Dooku. In fact Any combination of Talzin and Maul or Savage could hold off Dooku and Sidious while the other two attack with sabers.

Revanchiste
Team 1....

Angelalex242
Team 1, despite the fact Grievous is mostly deadweight. I don't expect him to last long. Then again, considering Sidious's speed blitz abilities, even if all Grevious provides is a few seconds of distraction, it might be enough for Sidious to kill somebody. Or even 2 somebodies.

carthage
Don't forget round 2

Angelalex242
Sidious still has his own amps. Dude can Battle Meditate/Battlemind with the best of 'em. He can even battlemeld if he really has to.

The magic isn't going to hold up for long.

Greivous is still dead weight, but...again, all he needs to do is distract his opponents while Sidious blitzes somebody.

Dooku, for the most part, will Makashi his way into stalemates with whichever of his opponents attack him. And he WILL slash any saberstaffs used in half. If he can handle Obiwan and Anakin, no pair of people on team 2 is notably more powerful.

Lord Stark
If Talzin gives Ventress and Maul a Savage like upgrade then this is a stomp as per Infinities.

Scenario 1: Team 1
Scenario 2: Team 2

Sidious and Grievous can take down Maul and Talzin (Sidious blasts with lightning, Grievous gets in close and kills Talzin.)

Dooku will kill Savage and Ventress.

McP
Savage was already amped by Talzin. If we will use his unamped version, then even Grievous will kill him with ease. He will be a non-factor.
I have no idea how strong amped Ventress and Maul would be.

Marco1907
If Savage knows the force lightning deflection, he can even solo Dooku. I think he learned that after Maul gave a training to him, seems like he was deflecting Sidious's lightning in deleted scenes.

Team 2 in a good fight.

McP
XD

Marco1907
I am serious. Savage only failed to kill him because he failed to deflect his lightning, and Dooku knew he couldn't defeat him in sabers, that is why he never tried to fence his blade, he tried one time and he get ragdolled.

McP
Savage grew in power in terms of canon statements. S5 Savage > S4 > S3. But in terms of showings, S3 Savage is superior to his S4 and S5 selves.
I would say, that S4 and 5 are retconning S3.

So, Opress is stronger, he can dodge FL I believe (as it was shown in a full version of his and Maul duel with Sidious - which is a part of the canon for me as well).
But he can't threw away people with his saber strikes, like he could in S3. It was veeery stupid idea of S3 after all.

Marco1907
He can threw Dooku because the difference is too wide. You see, you can ragdoll a force sensitive being with the force if there is too much difference in terms of force knowledge or current power, but if the difference is close then you can't do it.

Same with physical, Savage can ragdoll Dooku because difference is too much for Dooku to handle, he is like 90 years old and he is using his stamina for agility and speed already. In terms of physical strength, he is the physically weakest prime PT combatant in SW mythos, Obi-Wan can easily handle Savage's strength, same as Anakin, or other young Jedi can also, but you see Dooku is old, and he doesn't have that young people stamina to fence Savage's monstrous strength.

That would be illogical to you, how Ventress can fence Savage's blade while Dooku can't, or Adi Gallia, the answer is clear; because they are physically better than Dooku. But that doesn't mean they can use their physical advantage on Dooku, just like I said before the difference should be too wide.

For example, Sidious can saberblitz Kolar and Tiin, because the speed difference is too wide, Sidious can't saberblitz even Savage or Fisto for that reason because they are faster than Kolar and Tiin also and speed difference is not too wide.

Angelalex242
Ragdoll Dooku? Are you listening to yourself?

Ragdoll the guy who takes on Obiwan and Anakin Kriffin' Skywalker himself...at the same time...regularly?

The guy who can fight off YODA for crying out loud?

Judge Dooku by his age do you? No, you should not, for the Force is his ally, and a powerful ally it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.