Nimrod vs Adam Warlock...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod takes on Adam Warlock in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Nimrod gets 5 minutes prep to scan Warlock's strength and weaknesses...

Warlock gets the Soul Gem...

Who wins?

zom1967
Adam Worlock seems to be able to pull out of his you know what,any super power he needs.But against nimrod no go,he has no soul you can effect.and is poerful to beat the band!warlock goes down easy!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zom1967
Adam Worlock seems to be able to pull out of his you know what,any super power he needs.But against nimrod no go,he has no soul you can effect.and is poerful to beat the band!warlock goes down easy!

Are you saying that this is spite against Warlock?

zom1967
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Are you saying that this is spite against Warlock? No my friend,I am a big fan of Warlock.but Nimrod is one of the few characters that Warlock seems to have no way of beating,because of his power set!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zom1967
No my friend,I am a big fan of Warlock.but Nimrod is one of the few characters that Warlock seems to have no way of beating,because of his power set!

Fair enough! :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.