Kuwabara vs. Nappa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Peak versions of each character

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by carthage

*Peak versions of each character Originally posted by carthage

*Peak versions of each character i think that vegeta an nappa will win this here

NemeBro
Nappa should win.

Kuwabara is arguably about as fast (I sort of doubt it though), but Nappa is far more durable (Raditz took the same attack that destroyed the moon, and Nappa is over twice as strong as Raditz), and his destructive capacity far outshines Kuwabara. In a fist fight Kuwabara might be able to compete (but I still sort of doubt it), but he will have a lot of trouble putting Nappa down, and Nappa can destroy Kuwabara with two fingers.

StealthRanger
Kuwabara's only Mach 50 or so, compared to Piccolo Jr. Arc Goku/Piccolo who were Mach 90 or so

Nappa obliterates Kuwabara with two fingers and solos his verse in so doing

cdtm
Cutting dimensions implies some serious power.

Kuwabara doesn't have the speed or durability to make this a fight, though.

StealthRanger
Cutting dimensions is a durability ignoring hax, and even if it wasn't it's.... kinda hard to quantify is terms of energy

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Kuwabara's only Mach 50 or so Hahah, are you serious?

Jesus, Nappa stomps.

NewGuy01
Piccolo Jr. Arc Goku/Piccolo who were Mach 90 or so

Out of curiosity, how was this calc'd?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hahah, are you serious?

Jesus, Nappa stomps.

Yeah, I think it was calc'd of Hiei outrunning the gas explosion so something

Stoic
Kuwabara's only Mach 50 or so, compared to Piccolo Jr. Arc Goku/Piccolo who were Mach 90 or so

Nappa obliterates Kuwabara with two fingers and solos his verse in so doing

Yusuke would beat the crap out of Nappa at his peak. Nappa wouldn't solo any verse as powerful as that one.

StealthRanger
>Yusuke
>beating Nappa
>even though Nappa's>>>>Raditz who>>>>>Piccolo who Death Star'd the moon

ahahahahaha what?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Stoic
Yusuke would beat the crap out of Nappa at his peak. Nappa wouldn't solo any verse as powerful as that one.

Not to quote the above, from people that actually have brains, but yeah.

Nappa >>>>> Radditz >>>>>>>> Jr. Piccolo > Moon busting with a casual ki blast.

Nappa honestly wouldn't surprise me by being a planet buster, albeit a small one.

IIRC, there has been nothing even close to that done in YuYu Hakasho.

Originally posted by cdtm
Cutting dimensions implies some serious power.

Kuwabara doesn't have the speed or durability to make this a fight, though.

Not really. Even Ichigo could do that. Hell, even in Xiaolin Showdown, the Golden tiger claws could do that. Unless it bears into destroying reality, or the like, that's not a real feat.

Plus, not just that, but how is opening up reality part of someones arsenal? That's like saying Batman is stronger than Superman because he could beat him due to him constantly carrying kryptonite. In a no-bars fight, Superman would sneeze Batman out of existence.

Yeah though, Nappa would look at him funny, and Kuwabara would be a puddle.

Stoic
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Not to quote the above, from people that actually have brains, but yeah.

Nappa >>>>> Radditz >>>>>>>> Jr. Piccolo > Moon busting with a casual ki blast.

Nappa honestly wouldn't surprise me by being a planet buster, albeit a small one.

IIRC, there has been nothing even close to that done in YuYu Hakasho.

Not really. Even Ichigo could do that. Hell, even in Xiaolin Showdown, the Golden tiger claws could do that. Unless it bears into destroying reality, or the like, that's not a real feat.

Plus, not just that, but how is opening up reality part of someones arsenal? That's like saying Batman is stronger than Superman because he could beat him due to him constantly carrying kryptonite. In a no-bars fight, Superman would sneeze Batman out of existence.

Yeah though, Nappa would look at him funny, and Kuwabara would be a puddle.

The problem with you is that you use ABC logic to draw your conclusions. You also appear to be pretty arrogant by underhandedly calling people stupid. The Yusuke verse is filled with metaphysical forces, and I have yet to see one character of Goku's race show the magical resistances that it would take to no sell those magical forces. All I see from you is power this, and that, without considering defenses against this, and the other. Yeah so before calling people stupid in your condescending way, perhaps you should consider more than pure brute force.

Quincy
Lobo's got a point

The Merchant
Nappa solos the verse.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with you is that you use ABC logic to draw your conclusions. You also appear to be pretty arrogant by underhandedly calling people stupid. The Yusuke verse is filled with metaphysical forces, and I have yet to see one character of Goku's race show the magical resistances that it would take to no sell those magical forces. All I see from you is power this, and that, without considering defenses against this, and the other. Yeah so before calling people stupid in your condescending way, perhaps you should consider more than pure brute force.

lol, if no one in the verse can land an attack, then how will they even do anything to Nappa, while he nukes the planet with his fingers?

Not to mention that DBZ has some of the best magic resistance I've seen in anime.

Remember Babidi? Well he was SO POWERFUL, that he could simultaneously read the minds of every person on the planet, while also projecting a live recording through their heads, and even kill specific people who angered him. He was not powerful enough to invade the minds of the Z-fighters. thumb up

His strongest magic though, controlling the hearts of others instead of the minds, was capable of forcing a SSJ2 Majin Vegeta to bend to his will, although Vegeta's sheer pride allowed him to resist it.

Basically, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo(the people Babidi was targeting with his magic), and thereby all those associated with them and higher(such as people simply stronger than any of the three, such as Tien, Goku, Vegeta, etc.), have AT LEAST planetary level TK resistance. Plus, Piccolo swatted through Babidi's barrier, which was another magic technique. It's apparent that magic doesn't matter in the slightest in DBZ. Unless we're talking about the Dragon Balls.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.