Wonder Woman, Dual Weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's, runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Wonder Woman, Dual Weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's, runs the following gauntlet with all battles being to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Wonder Woman has the sleaves for the Katana's strapped to her back and has all of her standard gear as well...

Wonder Woman is blood lusted and will fight with 100% homicidal intent...

How far does she get?

1) Psylocke...
2) Gamora with Godkiller...
3) Ultimate Thor...
4) Nimrod...
5) Black Bolt...
6) Morg...
7) Hank Henshaw...
8) Silver Surfer...
9) Runner...

zopzop
I'm being generous and saying she stops at 7.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm being generous and saying she stops at 7.

I got to agree with this...

thumb up

pym-ftw
I'd say 6

TheLordofMurder
Dont forget to vote! :-)

TheLordofMurder
To whoever voted that she gets to 9...

Even in this state, how does she beat Surfer?

carver9
Gets to Runner and could probably beat him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Gets to Runner and could probably beat him.

Beat Runner!??

How??

His aura alone will have her hot in the panties with something other than Homicide on her mind...

And Runner is superior to her physically in every way...

I would bet on her having some remote mathematical chance of victory against Runner, but thats about it...

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Beat Runner!??

How??

His aura alone will have her hot in the panties with something other than Homicide on her mind...

And Runner is superior to her physically in every way...

I would bet on her having some remote mathematical chance of victory against Runner, but thats about it...

She is homicidal and out to kill per your stips which prevents his aura from doing anything to her. He probably has superior raw speed but his reflexes aren't comparable to hers at all. This doesn't include her fighting skills, lasso, and her ability to remove her bracers (especially since she is out to kill). This is the same lady that blitzed Supergirl, the same Supergirl who issues later hung with Flash in combat (while both were moving at super speed). Runner advantage is usually speed but that means nothing to a warrior who can probably read his every move.

Can Runner survive a spike to the brain?

TheLordofMurder
She is homicidal and out to kill per your stips which prevents his aura from doing anything to her. He probably has superior raw speed but his reflexes aren't comparable to hers at all. This doesn't include her fighting skills, lasso, and her ability to remove her bracers (especially since she is out to kill). This is the same lady that blitzed Supergirl, the same Supergirl who issues later hung with Flash in combat (while both were moving at super speed). Runner advantage is usually speed but that means nothing to a warrior who can probably read his every move.

Can Runner survive a spike to the brain?

Just because shes Homicidal doesnt make her immune to his aura; Surfer and his planetary level TP couldnt resist Runners aura...why should she be able to?

Wonder Woman blitzed Supergirl...

Runner blitzed Thanos and toyed with Surfer before wtf owning him...

Huge advantage Runner...

I just cant see her beating him...even with Primary Adamantium Katana's...

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Just because shes Homicidal doesnt make her immune to his aura; Surfer and his planetary level TP couldnt resist Runners aura...why should she be able to?

Wonder Woman blitzed Supergirl...

Runner blitzed Thanos and toyed with Surfer before wtf owning him...

Huge advantage Runner...

I just cant see her beating him...even with Primary Adamantium Katana's...

She rejected Brainiac influence over her and he was mind raping people across the universe. Don't think it would work. She's immune to stuff like that.

Are you comparing Thanos speed to Supergirl? Before her fight with WW, she fought evenly against Flash. Are you really saying thanos is as fast as Supergirl?

I can see her beating him though. How would he handle a spike to the brain or an internal organ?

Time Immemorial
Clears with ease, and stands over each person after she kills them and laughs.

TheLordofMurder
She rejected Brainiac influence over her and he was mind raping people across the universe. Don't think it would work. She's immune to stuff like that.

Are you comparing Thanos speed to Supergirl? Before her fight with WW, she fought evenly against Flash. Are you really saying thanos is as fast as Supergirl?

I can see her beating him though. How would he handle a spike to the brain or an internal organ?

It definitely wouldn't kill him; Galactus was incapable of killing Runner...

Incapacitate him...maybe...but that remains to be seen.

We agree to disagree...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.