Starkiller Runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Why not?

Warm-up: Savage Opress
Round 1: Galen Marek
Round 2: Darth Maul
Round 3: Darth Tyranus
Round 4: Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Round 5: Darth Zannah

|King Joker|
Dead at three.

DarthAnt66
ROLFLOLSLAUGHTERFESTIVALHOUSE Round 5.

NewGuy01
IMO 2/3 are up for debate, but he loses 4.

And lol @Zannah.

carthage
Zannah gets stomped and Dooku or Vader kill him

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why not?

Warm-up: Savage Opress
Round 1: Galen Marek
Round 2: Darth Maul
Round 3: Darth Tyranus
Round 4: Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Round 5: Darth Zannah

He could win at 3 but round one and two already kill him.... Remeber againzt proxy when proxy take maul form he clearly ztart to kick Galen marek azz. But it waz juzt a poor imitation XD. And galen>Ztarkiller. it haz already been zaid.

He can win at 4. I waz up for thiz vader againzt the older vader but it haz been demozntrate dthan the older vader win... Becauze killing all thoze young Jedi trainee of the golden era with the zupport of the 501 waz not the great feat than we think it waz.. Mozt of ther great Jedi weren't in the temple.
Even if I prefer thiz vader wich iz really powerfull... I had to admit than thiz vader iz in fact an exar kun N°2# in term of arrgance.. And he iz really carelezz...

Fated Xtasy
I think Dooku and Maul are where he stops. If he did get higher, Zannah would have a field day with all of Starkiller's mental issues.

Emperordmb
Yeah, that sounds about right Xtasy.

DarthAnt66
*cringes*

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*cringes*

NewGuy01
*cringes*

Marco1907
I hate to see these kind of gauntlets suggests that the sith pretenders like Dooku and Vader are above of the true sith lord and rival sith master Darth Maul...

|King Joker|
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-05/enhanced/webdr06/22/11/anigif_enhanced-21203-1400773265-18.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Marco1907
I hate to see these kind of gauntlets suggests that the sith pretenders like Dooku and Vader are above of the true sith lord and rival sith master Darth Maul...
http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/6482640.jpg

NewGuy01
Not positive, but pretty sure Joker was responding to us, not Marco, Ant.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not positive, but pretty sure Joker was responding to us, not Marco, Ant. I was responding to y'all, but Marco's post kinda deserves my GIF more, tbh.

DarthAnt66
You're not allowed to roll yours eyes at me, love.

|King Joker|
You're not allowed to roll yours eyes at me, love. http://www.allgeekthings.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/exorcist-head-spin.gif

DarthAnt66
Our love is a lie?

Aurbere

What makes Maul a 'True Sith Lord' and the others not?

|King Joker|
Our love is a lie? You don't love me anymore?

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8&t=1m32s
I will always love you...

|King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8&t=1m32s
I will always love you... http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxkj953y71qi17ru.gif

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I think Dooku and Maul are where he stops. If he did get higher, Zannah would have a field day with all of Starkiller's mental issues.

And he'd have a field day tossing her with telekinesis until he breaks her in half thumb up

Marco1907
Originally posted by Aurbere
What makes Maul a 'True Sith Lord' and the others not?

1- Sith training.
2- He was never a Jedi, unlike Vader & Dooku and he never feel the light side.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
And he'd have a field day tossing her with telekinesis until he breaks her in half thumb up

Nope, wrong as hell and you know it. now quit trolling

carthage
She would lose to him in a duel, and he is more powerful than her by leagues. She'd get destroyed by his telekinesis, before she needed the prep time to use her illusions.

She is an non issue.

DarthAnt66
Except he's not trolling... no expression Starkiller threw Vader around? You think Zannah stands a chance? laughing out loud

Fated Xtasy
You think Vader could survive the thought bomb? laughing

carthage
That feat was done without her control, she had done it unconsciously facepalm. If she had repeated another feat of barrier to that magnitude in her prime you'd have an argument, she could barely even defend herself from Bane's force scream let alone a basic force push from Orbalisk bane lol

Revanchiste
The weaknezz of ztarkiller iz mental weaknezz than Marek iz not expozed too...

The zecond ztarkiller the one of the dark zide ending iz the only ine who reach galen marek potential and bring back marek to life...
If Ztarkiller reach Zannah he iz juzt dead he juzt commit zucide !!!

Maul iz more a warrior and an azzazzin with the title of lord. Yhea like king of the dark azzazzin warior.

Aurbere
1- Sith training.

So Exar Kun is not a true Sith Lord, despite being dubbed one by Marka Ragnos himself? The same for Ulic? They were both Jedi, yet they were dubbed Sith Lords.

And Dooku and Vader had plenty of Sith training.

Revanchiste
1- Sith training.

Maul=
Zith training and knowledge of the zith tradition.
But not a true rule of two vizionarry lord.

Exar Kun waz inknowledge by the zith zpirit and.....

Revan yhea... Peharpz during hiz quezt of the ztar forge, he juzt meet thoze zpirirtz...
He came to korriban at the rechearch of the true zith and.... Wao... I juzt came to realize that on Revan XD, that'z explain hiz zith alchemy and why he turn back.. That'z why the emperor cannot keep the control on Revan.

Revan were a true zith lord unlike the guy of Bane brother hood.

The zithz zpiritz were againzt Vitiate plan.

Yhea Dooku waz a Jedi. and a zith lord... A pretty imprezziv level of maztery, but in my opinion thiz iz a bit low of a zith lord thiz juzt the bazic and ztandard level for a man of thiz kind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.