Caedus and Mace vs Plagueis and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All characters in their prime.

Who wins?

Zampanó
Dooku's the weak link. Caedus and Mace win.

Trocity
I actually have it Caedus>Plagueis>Dooku>Mace, I tried to set it up so it'd be even. stick out tongue

Why do you think Dooku is the weak link out of curiosity?

|King Joker|
Team 1.

ILS
This pretty much depends entirely on who wins out of Caedus and Plagueis.

carthage
Could go either way

Dooku would kill Mace though

Angelalex242
Actually...it's a mismatch.

Team 1 actually wants Mace vs. Plagueis. Vapaad is designed to counter and redirect rage and negative energy. Plagueis has considerably more of that then Dooku does. Caedus will overcome Dooku, though Makashi means it'll take a while.

DarthAnt66

Trocity
Outside of Mace's one time mega amped performance against Sidious which he won't have here, Dooku has better feats than him.

carthage
Hego would shit on Mace

Angelalex242
Does Plagueis have enough rage for Mace to get his mega amp?

Vapaad is still a wild card here. There are certain kinds of Sith Lords Mace can feed off of that he normally wouldn't have a prayer against. Is Plagueis one of them?

carthage
No and as always people are Derping on Vaapad. Plagueis is faster, more powerful, and more durable than Mace. Windu cant even keep up with Hego's speed

Trocity
The ROTS amp was a unique occurrence.

Plagueis is too fast and too powerful for Mace.

Aurbere
Team 1.

Angelalex242
I thought Mace could do that against any Sith Lord who had sufficient rage for him to eat. (Not Dooku, Not Vader, they're too calm...but a lot of others...)

Oh well.

Board Walker
Dooku > Mace

Caedus > Plagueis

In the end it is going to come down to Caedus fighting Dooku, of which Caedus will likely win depending on how badly damaged each one is from their perspective fight.

carthage
If he did he wouldve overwhelmed Maul and Bulq, it was a one time deal for his fight with Sidious. Mace might be more skilled but Hego is better in every other way, Caedus considered guys like Saba and Katarn a threat- and Dooku is better than either of them. He'd lose but not faster than Plagueis would soundly crush Mace

Trocity
Caedus did trash Katarn sorta.

Aurbere
Didn't Kyle have help in that fight too?

Trocity
3 Jedi Knights I think, Valin and 2 others, I can't really remember.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Trocity
3 Jedi Knights I think, Valin and 2 others, I can't really remember.

Yeah, I think that was it.

I think Caedus was rather humble. I mean, Kyle wasn't much of a threat, and I don't think Saba wouldn't have been one for him either.

Angelalex242
Well, if Mace can't amp himself...I guess the more obvious matches of Caedus vs. Plagueis and Mace vs. Dooku go back into effect.

Shatterpoint can only be blocked by someone else with the same ability, and Dooku hasn't got it. Neither does Plagueis. Team 1 can do something with that.

Board Walker
Caedus has shatterpoint

Angelalex242
True it is. But Caedus and Mace are on the same team, so it's just Team 2 who's going to be on the business end of Shatterpoint.

Revanchiste
Team 2 EVen if dooku if the weakezt remember than Dooku dfeat windu...
Ztill cadeuz agaiznt plagueiz..... Wich iz pretty cloze zince I have dizcover than plagueiz waz more a zcientizt...

But If I go yolo without a clear analyze (becauz I often make quick analyze) remember my knowledge of the force zurpazz yourz :

"
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure "Death Field" and "Deadly Field" are the exact same thing LeGenD.

True and falze..... It baze on the death field, thiz a death field but modfied for more killing effectivity rather than power abzorbing effectivity...

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Separating Drain force and Drain life doesn't make any sense considering Force energy and life energy are the same thing. #Gamemechs

Mozt of drainer uze both in the zame time becauze they don't even know than there iz two differentz abiltiez...

Force drain iz more conziztant, it bring more power if you target force uzer.... Becauze there iz vital energy and force energy if you drain force you dizable the power of your opponent, but if you are not a mazter of the drain you will uze more power than you take power to your foe...
It can alzo zerve az life drain, but it'z lezz effectiv than the real life drain.
Of courze force uzer have more vital energy, but that'z nothing compare to there force power, vital energy iz the energy that keep all living being alive zimply. If both energy came from the forc directly... The force manifezt itzelf with different azpectz....
Nihiluz giga drain iz more force drain, if your over drain force enrgy you deztroy the vital energy, more than draining it... In fact Nihiluz, drain an entire planet in the hope to find a force uzer to abzorb thiz energy one force uzer compt more than billionz of non force uzer even if they have alzo force energy and if a part of their vital energy can be converted into force energy.

If hiz Giga drain waz life drain he won't care about force uzer preznece on the planet where he giga drain.... Becauze the vital energy of a normal force uzer (Jedi level) iz only ten time zuperior than a normal human.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I always thought of it as the midichloraians being blocked, since they are the passage between the Force and the life form.

Az I zaid vital energy iz alzo an energy wich came from the force. But that'z not pure force energy---> pure power.

An example of thiz iz the jedi healing, wich iz bazicly feeding on force energy to regenerate cell and vital energy.

Medichlorianz have thiz pmechaniz of brought connexion to the force ---> more vital energy, but they can alzo convert vital energy into force energy.... Thiz iz the point.

But there iz zome life form with juzt a ridiculouz low level of medichlorian. ut each cell have a natural connection to the force, but autmoticaly retranzform it in vital energy... Vital energy iz uze in permance trhough metabolizm etc.... If you are aging that'z becauze you begin to looze connection in the force.

Last edited by Revanchiste on Today at 02:12 PM"

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
But If I go yolo without a clear analyze (becauz I often make quick analyze) remember my knowledge of the force zurpazz yourz

It is obvious this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force..

Angelalex242
Do not put too much faith in this incomprehensible argument you've constructed. The power to win an argument on the internet is nothing compared to the power of the Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.