Family Feud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
GM Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Ben Skywalker vs...

Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Darth Caedus, Jaina Solo Fel, and Anakin Solo.

List casualties for both sides.

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/bCUM7HC.jpg

The Merchant
Han one-shots with the Falcon.

Angelalex242
Whaaaat? I had to put the entire families there. :P

Q99
Lesse, Luke and Caedus will square off, with Luke having the clear edge. Jaina vs Mara, in turn, has Jaina with the edge, but not by a s much. And Anakin likely has a small edge over Ben- Ages are close (1.5 years difference, Ben's favor), but Anakin had more battle experience thanks to the war and seemed to me to have more force potential.

Which leaves Leia and Han unaccounted for. The question is, are the two of them enough to prevent Luke from taking out Caedus before the other fights are decided in team 2's favor?

(Also, both sides have battle meditation and force meld, no advantage there)

Revanchiste
There iz incezt every where that'z the major cauzality in both zide.

Angelalex242
I'm not actually sure Jaina Solo Fel has an advantage over Mara Jade Skywalker. It is true Jaina killed Caedus, while Caedus killed Mara. However, Jaina had the entire battlefield against Caedus stacked in her favor, while Mara had to fight him fairly. And even then, he got her with a poison dart.

Anakin vs. Ben...well, Anakin was in a war against Vong, but Ben was messing around with the Lost Tribe of the Sith. Tough to call, really. As for max potential...Mara is Force Sensitive. Han is not. You'd think Ben would have greater potential.

On the other hand, the best use of Leia is empowering her family, like she does for Luke in Dark Empire. I am stumped on what Han could do, but Han Solo is Han Solo. He probably won't be useless.

Q99
Jaina's sabermastery was emphasized a fair bit, and higher natural potential. Not saying it won't be a good fight though.

The former being an event that took a lot longer. Ben did do well against the Lost Tribe, but usually at Luke or someone else's side, and some of the Lost Tribe people were pretty tough to him.

Yea, but Anakin was the "omg, he has so much potential!" guy that Sidious and others always went for, even more than Ben later. He rediscovered Battle Meditation and Force-Meld. The way they talked about it, his potential was significantly above his siblings.

Potential isn't always predictable. It seems to me like Anakin happened to end up at the top of the curve of the family, just like Luke happened to end up pretty darn close to his father despite Padme being non-sensitive.

Angelalex242
I guess my point about Anakin vs. Ben is that Anakin Solo spent more time fighting Forceless Vong, and Ben spent more time fighting Force Using Sith. The latter experience is more relevant here, even if there's less of it.

Mara vs. Jaina: Even if Jaina's saber mastery is better (she's called the Sword of the Jedi, after all) there's also the martial arts of Boba Fett vs. the Teris Kase of Sidious. Seems to me that Sidious is the more brutal teacher. I'm not actually sure who'd have the Force advantage. Mara is typically Queen of Stealth, but that doesn't help her here. Also in Mara's favor is that she was Jaina's Master. She trained Jaina herself, and would thus know her technique rather well.

Q99
There is the matter Jaina *also* learned from Mara, so she'd know that from her....

But Jaina learned from Kyp and Fett and a long period of personal experience *after* her training with Mara.

And as Galen Marek showed, sometimes familiarity works in the student's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.