Maul and Savage vs. Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

Angelalex242
How much prep does Vitiate get?

The Merchant
None.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate, easily.

Emperordmb
Yeah, I'm thinking Vitiate solidly wins this one.

Angelalex242
Oh, right. Vitiate probably mind controls these guys. If he can control Revan and Malak, these guys aren't much.

ILS
Well Maul pinned Sidious to a wall in a deleted scene whereas Vitiate on a potent double dark side nexus walked into HoT's blade so I would need to say Maul stomps here.

carthage
Off nexus the brothers stomp

Board Walker
Originally posted by ILS
Well Maul pinned Sidious to a wall in a deleted scene whereas Vitiate on a potent double dark side nexus walked into HoT's blade so I would need to say Maul stomps here.

non canon

carthage
Vitiate gets blitzed by Maul due to having no speed feats off of a darkside nexus. So yeah just throwing that out there.

ILS
Originally posted by Board Walker
non canon Just like Revan

Sinious
Vitiate mindrapes the brothers and then makes them fight each other for amusement.

carthage
Is the mindraping before or after he walks into Maul's saber?

Sinious
Its after Bane kills Dooku.

carthage
Bane's max speed is of water droplets, and he lost to trainees he isn't beating anyone other than Vitiate

Revanchiste
How could they rezizt vitiate ligthning... it dizentegrate the target....
Need a nexuz for that. Vitiate iz juzt a giant living nexuz XD yhea when you put nyrizz + Vitiate together in a neutral ground againzt any team Nyrizz have a nexuz. Yhea, vitiate aura and zoul have the zame effect han a nexuz.

In anyway they don't have the capacity to turn themzelf into a cool and wize "pourfendeur" like the HoT did....

After bane appareance in zeazon 6.... with the childy thinking od the zerie, Bane get low in perzonality.

ILZ...... **** you.

carthage
Who is ILZ?

ares834
Originally posted by Sinious
Its after Bane kills Dooku.

So it never happens?

Board Walker
Originally posted by ILS

non canon

Emperordmb
That was sarcastic trolling, not a serious comment.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Who is ILZ?

I'm pretty Zure than already know... anren't you?
BecauZe thiZ iZ not difficult at all to gueZZ.

ANd pourfendeur = Zlayer with a more holy thing more holy goal.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.