How powerful is Dark Kahn, really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Shao Kahn may not be a HUGE boost to Darkseid's power, but its definitely a good addition. So, I was wondering, where would you places him at? I put him above Modern Supes at least.

ScreamPaste
gay_rage

BloodRain
RawrRaginRaaage level?

Jmanghan
OMG STOP TROLLING BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE.

BeyonderGod
Can't tell.

Werewolf582
Well he was "Supposedly" Beating the crap out of Post Crisis Superman and Raiden who is apparently Supermans equal in that game. So IDK.

BeyonderGod
It was needed for Superman+Raiden to defeat him Ima bet a island buster could win against dark Kahn.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
It was needed for Superman+Raiden to defeat him Ima bet a island buster could win against dark Kahn. What even are you??

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
OMG STOP TROLLING BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE.
dur-rage

Demonic Phoenix
Punks. It's RawrRaginRAAAGE!!!!

313_rage

BeyonderGod
What even are you??
It took Superman and Raiden.......what level do you even think Dark Kahn is?

RadZoa
I dunno, take Darkseids massive power, and take the not existent boost that Shao Khans power would add to that and there you go. You basically have Darkseid...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
I dunno, take Darkseids massive power, and take the not existent boost that Shao Khans power would add to that and there you go. You basically have Darkseid... Idk, I'd say at the very least Shao Kahn could bench 25 tons?

So he's giving him a strength boost, maybe some extra outworld powers, and the ability to use that green-ish hammer.

I mean, Shao Kahn outlasted the Elder God's, and was able to go rounds with Raiden's power infused with the Elder God's, and you consider Sindel alone was able to dismantle Raiden's team in one or so hits, and Shao Kahn is pretty OP, certainly not Darkseid level, but considering he still has his power at the end of Mortal Kombat 9, it's not totally out of left field to consider that Dark Kahn is at least double its former power.

Astner
I was a long time since I watched the Let's Play for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe but I don't recall any impressive feats; neither from the DC characters or the Mortal Kombat characters.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Astner
I was a long time since I watched the Let's Play for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe but I don't recall any impressive feats; neither from the DC characters or the Mortal Kombat characters. You're really supposed to gauge his powerful from both characters' greatest past accomplishments and feats, and mash them together.

Basically, all of Shao Kahn's canon feats combined with all Darkseid's canon feats.

He did have an impressive feat, he was able to contend with Raiden and Supes simultaneously, he lost, but thats a big deal.

BeyonderGod
Island level lmao

Astner
You're really supposed to gauge his powerful from both characters' greatest past accomplishments and feats, and mash them together.

Basically, all of Shao Kahn's canon feats combined with all Darkseid's canon feats.
We don't do that for other non-canonical adaptions of comic characters be it for movies or other video games.

He did have an impressive feat, he was able to contend with Raiden and Supes simultaneously, he lost, but thats a big deal.
Neither of which were particularly impressive.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Astner
We don't do that for other non-canonical adaptions of comic characters be it for movies or other video games.

Neither of which were particularly impressive. Then how are we supposed to gauge how powerful they are? Especially if they have 0 feats.

Astner
Then how are we supposed to gauge how powerful they are? Especially if they have 0 feats.
Then we don't gauge how powerful they are, and we don't use them in versus threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.