Savage Opress runs a saber gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
http://i.hizliresim.com/6lZ9rl.jpg

1- Coleman Trebor
2- Ko Solok
3- Revan
4- Ahsoka Tano
5- Nahdar Vebb
6- Dark Barriss Offee
7- Adi Gallia
8- Old Ben Kenobi
9- ANH Vader
10- Plo Koon
11- Asajj Ventress
12- Count Dooku
13- Darth Maul

DarthAnt66
Probably 8 or 9.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Marco1907
1- Coleman Trebor
2- Ko Solok
3- Revan
4- Ahsoka Tano
5- Nahdar Vebb
6- Dark Barriss Offee
7- Adi Gallia
8- Old Ben Kenobi
9- ANH Vader
10- Plo Koon
11- Asajj Ventress
12- Count Dooku
13- Darth Maul
seems legit

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Probably 8 or 9.
You think he takes Revan?!

DarthAnt66
He edited in Revan after I posted:
Last edited by Marco1907 on Today at 12:52 PM

Marco1907
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You think he takes Revan?!

Shh, Darthant66 finally accepted the truth, don't push it any further.

DarthAnt66
Check out this:

|King Joker|
Dies at Vader.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Dies at Vader.
He beats Revan? messed

|King Joker|
He beats Revan? messed Oops, I forgot about Revan, lol.

Revan trashes him tbh.

DarthAnt66
Ily bae.

|King Joker|
ily too

ares834
Stops at Revan.

Lol at Ventress and Plo though.

Aurbere
Stops at Revan.

The order's a bit messed up, tbh.

Nalaniel
Stop at Revan.

Revanchiste

DARTH POWER

1- Coleman Trebor
2- Ko Solok
3- Revan
4- Ahsoka Tano
5- Nahdar Vebb
6- Dark Barriss Offee
7- Adi Gallia
8- Old Ben Kenobi
9- ANH Vader
10- Plo Koon
11- Asajj Ventress
12- Count Dooku
13- Darth Maul

1. WINS
2. WINS
3. LOSES
4. WINS
5. WINS
6. WINS (Probably/Maybe)
7. WINS (again)
8. LOSES
9. LOSES
10. WINS (Like before)
11. SPLIT (last fight he won but she lost she was restricted to 1 Saber)
12. LOSES (Puts up a moderately better fight than in their training session).
13. LOSES (Like Before)

So yeah your Order is wrong. That's why I've had to put the answer next to each round, instead of just saying what number he stops at.

Marco1907
Revan isn't beating Savage Opress in sabers. Lmfao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao @ that.

DarthAnt66
Yes he is... lol.

Emperordmb
Yeah. Savage's style stacks up rather horribly against Revan's to be honest.

Revanchiste
Yhea he have the precizion and even the ztrengh hiz gauntlet can convert hiz force energy int ztrengh. Thiz like the ring in zelda I win waker etc or the zilver or golden gauntlet in Ocarina of time....
And hiz zuit work like the golden red armor in twiligiht princezz.
He have the zpeed dexterity and precizion to dot it....

Darth Revan never ceaze to increaze hiz dueling zkill to not be zurpazz by malak. ANd malak have thiz debuff wich iz a pain in the azz for Revan and yuyo alzo a pain in the azz for Revan precon..... Forcing him to relie on an other ztate of mind...

Aurbere
Revan precogs Savage to death, tbh.

Board Walker
http://i.hizliresim.com/6lZ9rl.jpg

1- Coleman Trebor
2- Ko Solok
3- Revan
4- Ahsoka Tano
5- Nahdar Vebb
6- Dark Barriss Offee
7- Adi Gallia
8- Old Ben Kenobi
9- ANH Vader
10- Plo Koon
11- Asajj Ventress
12- Count Dooku
13- Darth Maul

Revan murders Opress 10/10

Emperordmb
Yeah, Revan's tactical foresight would definitely allow him to outsmart and outmaneuver a fighter of Savage's vocation.

ILS
lol

Clears up until 9. After that he kills 10 and 11 and then loses to the rest.

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
lol

Clears up until 9. After that he kills 10 and 11 and then loses to the rest.

You disturb me.

Dies to 3.

ILS
Originally posted by Selenial
You disturb me.

Dies to 3. That tends to happen when someone disagrees with the majority :/

I think he has better saber feats than Revan, personally. Getting the better of Plo Koon whilst being shot at by clone troopers, getting the better of Ventress, giving Kenobi bother on two occasions ect.

Emperordmb
I think Savage's fighting style stacks up pretty poorly against Revan's to be honest.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
You disturb me.

Dies to 3.

thumb up

carthage
Replace Revan with Bane and then maybe we can talk

NewGuy01
Lol @Revan stomping Savage in a duel.

That said, he does stop at 3.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol @Revan stomping Savage in a duel.
When did someone say that?

ILS
I think Savage's fighting style stacks up pretty poorly against Revan's to be honest. Based on what evidence?

DarthAnt66
You can't be serious?

ILS
Are we going to keep ridiculing the notion of Savage having success against Revan or are we actually going to have a debate about it? Because the former is all I'm seeing so far.

DarthAnt66
Probably the former, yeah.

ILS
Cool.

DarthAnt66
Debates on late Sunday nights are more of a inconvenience to the debaters then a contribution.

Nephthys
Their thinking is that Savage is a brutish thug while Revan is a tactical genius with excellent precog.

DarthAnt66
Pretty much. thumb up

ILS
Sunday night is my favourite time to debate. Or when I'm on the toilet.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Their thinking is that Savage is a brutish thug while Revan is a tactical genius with excellent precog. Key words being "their thinking".

Emperordmb
Their thinking is that Savage is a brutish thug while Revan is a tactical genius with excellent precog.
I think his foresight is more tactical based than force based.

Aurbere

http://youtu.be/n7gR0dj9X6o?t=6s

DarthAnt66
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/yeah_b10.jpg
Revan probably uses both the tactical and Force variant.

ILS
le sigh

Savage's combat methods are typically quite overt, I can agree, but to assert that his mind for combat is so basic that he'd be at an inherent disadvantage against Revan is lowballing IMO. He is tactically capable, but people are still in the lala land of Savage being nothing other than a moron waving a stick around.

Nephthys
If Echani are masters of Battle Precog, how does it work for the Force to be involved?

Originally posted by ILS
Words

It's not just Savage being brutish, so much as Revan being a genius.

DarthAnt66
If Echani are masters of Battle Precog, how does it work for the Force to be involved?
Hence why I said (and Wookieepedia agrees) there are different variants.
KotOR2TSLPG directly states Battle Precognition is also a Force power.

Emperordmb
Yeah, the entire description of the Echani foresight makes me think of Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) more than anything else.

ILS
And you disagree? I believe Revan's precognitive abilities will aid him in combat, for sure, but then proficient telepaths like Plo Koon also have an inherent form of battle precog and that didn't stop Savage from beating him.

And I also believe Savage isn't as stupid as people make him out to be. The problem I believe is that people stack Savage up against the absolute best duelists they can think of and nip on about how badly Savage would be stomped or how unskilled he is in comparison to whoever they're comparing him to - but, no matter how outclassed he is by someone like, say, Dooku, that doesn't mean he's inherently an idiot with no mind for combat. You're just comparing him to the best person you can find instead of comparing him to who is in the thread at hand. It's like comparing GSP with Batman. Is GSP utterly outclassed by Batman as a combatant? Yes. Is he a brutish retard? Not really, relatively speaking. The same goes with Savage. Being able to pressure Kenobi, counter-strike Ventress, duel evenly with Plo Koon whilst being at a disadvantage and having the tactical awareness to take off his mask, are all showings to suggest he's a good fighter.

Regardless of whether it's in terms of sheer skill or overall fighting ability, I see Savage as having better dueling accomplishments than Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Regardless of whether it's in terms of sheer skill or overall fighting ability, I see Savage as having better dueling accomplishments than Revan.
They aren't even comparable accomplishments wise: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

ILS
It's not just Savage being brutish, so much as Revan being a genius. Kind of changed your answer here, but I think Revan's tactical genius is being exaggerated in this thread one way or the other.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
but I think Revan's tactical genius is being exaggerated in this thread one way or the other.
You deny Revan is the greatest Force-sensitive tactician in the mythos?

ILS
They aren't even comparable accomplishments wise: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/ What in particular are you putting above the feats I've referenced for Savage? I've read the thread.

ILS
You deny Revan is the greatest Force-sensitive tactician in the mythos? That is besides the point. I'm talking about Revan's tactical ability relative to this thread, not if he's the greatest in the mythos.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
What in particular are you putting above the feats I've referenced for Savage? I've read the thread.
Revan's Star Forge feat infinitely places him above being slaughtered by Kenobi even with the aid of Maul.
Revan's victory over Mandalore and conquering of the Sith Academy are also among pivotal moments in history.

NewGuy01

Obviously. Every Jedi has force-based precognition of some degree.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Just not Revan's degree. wink

NewGuy01
As far as I know, Revan doesn't have any actual standout feats with precognition. Really, Scourge's is much moreso.

DarthAnt66
Blame Drew for shitting writing.

DarthAnt66
Disney should let me write a Revan book. It would be pretty amazing.

carthage
Would Bane die in your book?

ILS
Kay Revan beats Savage, can't really deny the Star Forge feat after taking a real look at it. I don't see this as a stomp though.

Marco1907

Hmm.. Same Savage was clever enough to rip Plo Koon's mask.

Revan's Star Forge feat infinitely places him above being slaughtered by Kenobi even with the aid of Maul.
Revan's victory over Mandalore and conquering of the Sith Academy are also among pivotal moments in history.

Lmfao. Kenobi would stomp Revan in sabers all day. Not to mention Savage already beat Kenobi ''with the aid of Maul'' before,

C1oWW6cJn8s

your attempt to lowball Savage was ridiculous.

DarthAnt66
Pretty sure my cat is smart enough to do that.

Seems legit. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Kay Revan beats Savage, can't really deny the Star Forge feat after taking a real look at it. I don't see this as a stomp though.

The SF feat isn't a strict lightsaber feat though. Feel free to deny it.

DarthAnt66
Of course not, but that doesn't minimize the feat. Most of the fighting was immense close quarter battles with hordes of Dark Jedi swarming Revan.
Also, Nephthys's new hatred for Revan is the most hilarious thing ever because he used to be KMC's main Revan supporter. Pretty funny, to be honest.

Marco1907
I don't know why while Savage already defeated Kenobi in S4, but he get lowball from that Florrum fight clearly that was one time thing.

Savage vs. Kenobi is a good match no matter what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oWW6cJn8s

Savage disarms Kenobi ;

http://i.hizliresim.com/ZAL6No.jpg

DarthAnt66
Savage and Maul used to be my favorite PT characters... stop making me hate them by ridiculous comments.

ILS
Savage and Maul used to be my favorite PT characters... stop making me hate them by ridiculous comments. DON'T GIVE IN ANT! SAVAGE NEEDS ALL THE SUPPORT HE CAN GET!!

|King Joker|
Pretty sure my cat is smart enough to do that.

Seems legit. thumb up thumb up

Marco1907
Savage and Maul used to be my favorite PT characters... stop making me hate them by ridiculous comments.

I already hate Revan because of your ridiculous comments now, and I don't need anything from now on.

Nephthys
Of course not, but that doesn't minimize the feat. Most of the fighting was immense close quarter battles with hordes of Dark Jedi swarming Revan and his allies.
Also, Nephthys's new hatred for Revan is the most hilarious thing ever because he used to be KMC's main Revan supporter. Pretty funny, to be honest.

Corrected.

I don't recall that. Before Swtor I maintained he was an unknown and afterwards I simply supported the arguments of others. I wasn't super into him or something and I've never hyped his saber abilities as that special.

NewGuy01
Of course not, but that doesn't minimize the feat. Most of the fighting was immense close quarter battles with hordes of Dark Jedi swarming Revan.

It's because you are to Revan what Marco is to Maul.

Tbh. smokin'

Nephthys
thumb up

Marco1907
I actually protect Revan once in CV, then I came here and start to hate Revan because of Darthant66's Revan wank.

But, KMC was already hating Darth Maul before me just like Newguy said before, so my influence on this site should be really minimum tbh. smokin'

DarthAnt66
thumb up
Zannah disrespect thread incoming.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan murders Opress 10/10

XDXDXXD Thiz not a murder there iz not word XDXDDXDXDXD.

Thiz a 100/10.
Yhea even if Revan iz like plagueiz ---> uzing the force provide an eaziezt victory and thiz iz not a wazte of ztamina... Revan ztill good at light zaber... Due to malak yuyo + debuff thing. Revan alzo begin az a Jedi ---> Better focuz n light zaber training.

Darth Revan never cezze to improove hiz zkillz to ztill zuperior to Malak...

But alwayz remember the video "how to kill a jedi", what HK-47 zaid about the preco. You can cheat the preco by acting zpontainiouzly.... That'z how malak betray Revan he zeize the opportunity... He enver plan thiz.... Zo form I and VII are great tool againzt Revan preco but remember than malak waz form VII zo Revan have zome other trick to pare thiz weaknezz....

Revan often go niman, but he have to juzt purely fight with hiz light zaber zo niman = uzelezz he'z not gonna to uze it in thiz caze...

Nephthys
Your hatred of Zannah is way more dumb and amusing than my supposed hatred of Revan (in that I find your arguments for him ridiculous extrapolations based on bias and poor logic).

DARTH POWER
I actually protect Revan once in CV, then I came here and start to hate Revan because of Darthant66's Revan wank.

But, KMC was already hating Darth Maul before me just like Newguy said before, so my influence on this site should be really minimum tbh. smokin'

Your support for Maul is most welcome here.

But where you tend to irritate people is when you lowball Powerhouses like Count Dooku and Darth Vader in order for you to place TCW Maul above both of them.

DarthAnt66
Your hatred of Zannah is way more dumb and amusing than my supposed hatred of Revan (in that I find your arguments for him ridiculous extrapolations based on bias and poor logic).
It is universally known your hatred for Revan and Malak is backlash for the constant Zannah hatred.
Also, pretty funny that me saying Revan is above Kenobi in dueling skills is considered wank. You put Bane above Yoda.

Nephthys
Yeah Marco, it's more that you take it too far by suggesting Maul can legit challenge Sidious and beat a ton of people commonly held to be above Maul, based on your wank, than the wank itself. Though that is still absurd at times.

Unlike others though, you don't irritate me.

DarthAnt66
It's because you are to Revan what Marco is to Maul.

Tbh. smokin'
More like the opposite. CV and SWTOR agreed I raised there views on Revan greatly.
The only member who has lowered Revan because of me is honestly Nephthys, like it or not.

Nephthys
Until the expansion I rated Revan higher than you did. erm

DarthAnt66
Good, so I accept your concession.

Nephthys
On what?

DarthAnt66
You agreed with Sasukedc I lower members rankings on Revan. You conceded to me that the only potential member I lowered was not not because of me.

Nephthys
No, I agreed that you are to Revan what Marco is to Maul. What you took away from that isn't my business.

DarthAnt66
List of members I lowered there opinions of Revan on?

DarthAnt66
Marco wanks enough to match a dozen, lesser wankers though.

Nephthys
Lol, Past Me is hilarious.

DarthAnt66
Not surprised you're impressed by him. His arguments typically involve extrapolating too much from too little information, forming insane, ludicrous theories or buying into faulty sources. He's you, just with an outtie instead of an innie.

No, I just have Zannah on a higher tier than you and other do. And it seems to go pretty well for me since even when you started "trying" in the Zannah vs Jaina thread, I still won. On Revan I put him where everyone does: Above Dooku, near Vader level Force powers, Ventress level sabers.

That's not my knowledge, that's a choice that I make in evaluating the knowledge that I have. I simply don't buy into the justification you offer (because it's bad) and don't believe that you should be taking your pet theory as established canon. And I don't do it to make my favorite characters better, which is HI-larious coming from you. I don't even like Revan, Vitiate or Nyriss while Traya is my favorite character in the mythos. If I was basing my decisions off who I like the mostest I'd have the Exile as amazing as possible to make Kreia look better.

Funny, considering even Legend managed to call you out on the subject of your faulty theory. I mean, you were flat out wrong against both of us, so I don't see how it doesn't count.

And I put Legend above you. Say what you want about him, but at least he actually provides solid evidence and makes compelling arguments once in a while.

Oh really? Well since Ant doesn't have it in him, why not step into the ring with me and prove it? I'll kick your ass on Zannah vs Revan any day of the week. HoT vs Yoda though, I've never suggested the former would win or has the feats to compare in a duel.
Here you get rage mode after Selenial said you are "Marco level."

Nephthys
Oh my, you're looking through my posts just to find stuff to spite me? I must have touched a nerve. laughing

Past Me continues to be a comedic genius.

NewGuy01
Your wank is enough to match a dozen lesser wankers too, though, Ant. erm

DarthAnt66
To spite you? Not at all, actually. Trying to understand how you place yourself so far above Marco yet put me on his level (and refuse to explain why.)

DarthAnt66
Your wank is enough to match a dozen lesser wankers too, though, Ant. erm
thumb up God forbid I put Revan above Kenobi. *jumps scared*

Nephthys
In sabers, though? Ehhhhh.

NewGuy01
I don't even care that you put him above Anakin tbh. But Jacen? That's crossing the line.

I'm joking, btw, I couldn't care less about where you rank him. There are people that put Revan on Luke's tier and still wank him less than you do tbh.

thumb up

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

But where you tend to irritate people is when you lowball Powerhouses like Count Dooku and Darth Vader in order for you to place TCW Maul above both of them.

True I am not denying that. But I will tell you the reason, some people here thinks that Dooku > Maul in everyway, or Vader > Maul in everyway, which is a very very stupid idea.

For proving that is a very stupid idea, I am lowballing with Dooku's physical strength and his old age, and I am lowballing crippled Vader's speed.
In my point of view, Maul has a very solid strength advantage over Dooku, and very solid speed advantage over Vader. I am not going to deny the fact that they are more powerful in the force than Maul not their dark side knowledge (Maul better at that) but overall force skills, (Dooku and Maul are equals in TK comparison imo but Dooku has force lightning as for addition which why he is better) but majority already ignoring Maul's advantages over Dooku and Vader, so that is why I am lowballing them.

DarthAnt66
I don't even care that you put him above Anakin tbh. But Jacen? That's crossing the line.

I'm joking, btw, I couldn't care less about where you rank him. There are people that put Revan on Luke's tier and still wank him less than you do tbh.
So does your alter ego. He will not be pleased to see you mocking him.

NewGuy01
I know. I'm very disappointed in him.

Q99
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
1. WINS
2. WINS
3. LOSES
4. WINS
5. WINS
6. WINS (Probably/Maybe)
7. WINS (again)
8. LOSES
9. LOSES
10. WINS (Like before)
11. SPLIT (last fight he won but she lost she was restricted to 1 Saber)
12. LOSES (Puts up a moderately better fight than in their training session).
13. LOSES (Like Before)

So yeah your Order is wrong. That's why I've had to put the answer next to each round, instead of just saying what number he stops at.

I pretty much agree. And I think Ventress with two sabers would win.

carthage
The similarities between Neph and Marco are obvious, both of them wank their characters to the extreme and both make incredibly hyperbolic claims about Bane and Maul and Windu. Neph just has a greater command or English

McP
XD

Well, after all Marco - just like you and me - is fapping to the characters from Prime Era of the SW's universe.
And I can agree with Neph about one thing: Bane is a bit underated on this forum. He is not as good as Neph want him to be though.

Marco1907
@carthage

How about your Darth Sidious wank ?

DARTH POWER
Carthage actually attacks the Sidious overwank by certain individuals.

Revanchiste
Revan actualy needn't a preco againzt oprezz heavy ztyle --> powerfull but zlow.
Hiz phyzical and mental acceleration give him a zlow motion. He can zee what opreez iz doing.. Needn't a preco..

Hey cartahge what about me ?

What about me?

My Revan wank.

Selenial
Here you get rage mode after Selenial said you are "Marco level."

Fun times ._.

Marco wanks Savage more than Neph wanking Bane and Ant wanking Revan put together. In other words, he wanks Savage about as much as LeGenD wanks Vitiate.

It actually amazes me.

Neph can say I wank Meetra all he wants, but at least my shit has basis, how the **** can anyone say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oWW6cJn8s is proof that Savage can beat Kenobi?

DARTH POWER
True I am not denying that. But I will tell you the reason, some people here thinks that Dooku > Maul in everyway, or Vader > Maul in everyway, which is a very very stupid idea.

For proving that is a very stupid idea, I am lowballing with Dooku's physical strength and his old age, and I am lowballing crippled Vader's speed.
In my point of view, Maul has a very solid strength advantage over Dooku, and very solid speed advantage over Vader. I am not going to deny the fact that they are more powerful in the force than Maul not their dark side knowledge (Maul better at that) but overall force skills, (Dooku and Maul are equals in TK comparison imo but Dooku has force lightning as for addition which why he is better) but majority already ignoring Maul's advantages over Dooku and Vader, so that is why I am lowballing them.

Well if others are lowballing Maul you shouldn't respond by lowballing Dooku and Vader. Keep your arguments to a high standard if you want people to take your arguments seriously.

Because there are those who don't lowball Maul, but just see you lowballing Dooku and Vader and therefore think you're a Maul fanboy and not worth taking seriously.

But yes, in the past there haven't been many Maul supporters on KMC. But there seems to be a few now including yourself which is why I'm happy to have you posting here. Maul's always been one of my favorite characters, but beware because so is Dooku!

McP
^
And Marco is also terribly lowballing Anakin.

I never liked Maul, but it was always obvious for me, that he was very strong. I also considered him as stronger then Kenobi for example.
But it was hard to prove in the past, before TCW. Maul haters were always saying "he lost to padawan" "he lost his saberstaff to padawan", Kenobi after 10 years of traning >> TPM Maul etc etc. And Stover's novel... which is full of BS'. After that book, Obi-Wan's defence was considered almost as undefeatable.

In Poland, there is a lot of guys, who believes that Kenobi >> Dooku, that Kit Fisto >> Maul etc.
Maul, Anakin, Dooku, Vader and possibly Yoda are underated, while Kenobi, top Jedi Masters and especially Mace Windu are faaar overrated. In Mace's case it can be said - as always (definitly the most overrated guy in the universe). And he was my fav Jedi in the past...

I would like to see Kenobi (KT) vs Marco (Maul) btw.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by McP

But it was hard to prove in the past, before TCW. Maul haters were always saying "he lost to padawan" "he lost his saberstaff to padawan", Kenobi after 10 years of traning >> TPM Maul etc etc.

Oh God tell me about it. We even get that same argument now After TCW!

I personally don't think AOTC Kenobi was even TPM Qui-Gon's equal yet. But that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by McP
I would like to see Kenobi (KT) vs Marco (Maul) btw.

LOL

That would be entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.