Mace Windu vs. Revan - Sabers Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Just kidding. smokin'

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/macevsrevan2_zps248b7721.jpg

-

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/macevsrevan_zpsc9ee5d8a.jpg

Trocity
LOL

carthage
Attack me when you ready.

Revanchiste
Malak waz beating darth Revan at the light zaber if Revan wazn't uzing hiz tactical abilitiez... Both of them were inknowledge by the zithz...
After the firzt duel, Revan greatly improove hiz zkill to keep malak under hiz control. He let malak improove hiz zkill zet too, but Revan go fzater than hiz apprentice. Revan dozen't want to win only by hiz tactical abilitiez becauz that'z bring the fight very cloze, and Malak have thiz debuff power that can deztroy Revan zpeed ztrengh and dexterity, zo he found a way to permantly increaze thoze caracteriztic ---> hiz clothez. Becauz beating Malak in force combat wazn't enough, Revan need more dueling zkillz.... Yuyo iz a great tool againzt Revan becauz it'z bazed on random emotionz and impulzion, zomething than Revan precon cannot prevent, yezz if you don't plan Revan precon dozen't work, ezpecialy if he iz already focuz on a fight. Remeber how malak take teh control of teh tzar forge empire... If Revan precon work againzt thiz kind of impulzive decizion... Revan could have zurvied not get capture and kick malak azz for thiz...
But Revan can rely on form I zpririt ---> Get lead by the force, but that'z more coherent and well thinked than the other form I or form VII practitionner Revan keep the control. He think that ztate of mind zhould be teached by the Jedi order becauze it make the Jedi zo great. He found thiz ztat could keep the uzer human, and when I mean human it iz in the greatezt quality of humanity, while keeping him with a great connexion to the force, a connexion zo intenze, than the zubject can let him be guided by the force without the fear of loozing the control.

I found thiz info juzt 1H hour ago. Revan in the mandalorian war waz far more zuperior to Alek, but Alek go ztronger after hiz fall to the dark zide, I mean after the encounter with vitiate. He temporarly zurpazz Revan..... Until Revan kick hiz azz or rather hiz jaw....

ANd Revan iz really cool minded..... Thiz will be zure more difficult than defeating malak (Remember how deadly malak yuyo iz). Becauz windu iz cooler and more focuze. But thiz iz not the firzt form VII mazter than Revan actually encounter... It rezume how Deadly Revan iz...

Revan never looze a light zaber duel or force duel too (exept agzint the emperor)

I know than you are juzt kidding. But I'm zo zeriouz. You don't even realize than thiz iz a fair fight.... Exept than Revan will juzt demolizh windu.. Dooku win a duel againzt him... But Revan eeeerrrr yhea.... He iz a makazhi guy too exept than he never uze makazhi he clearly needn't. He can include all makazhi advantage in the other form XD. Revan iz a duelizt and warrior a fighter. eeer humhum.

you ARE ready* carthage?

Board Walker
Revan stomps Windu 10/10 via precog

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan stomps Windu 10/10 via precog

Not exactly pure precon.... Revan ztandard precon hiz reading and learning on the opponent mind while keeping a ztrong connexion to the force to anticipate the future, and uze hiz force zpeed that can alzo increze the zpeed of hiz mental abilitiez (he can zee fazter and think fazter). The zecondary precon act like pawn zuit, it act for him. (You know pawn do you remeber him?) Becauze form I and VII are a great problem for Revan ztandard precon. He uze a ztate of mind wich allow him to draw great connection to the force and lead hiz body and reflex, while letting hiz mind a bit clear, he don't have to over focuz on the battle (Like form I and VII pratitionner did)..... But it alzo lead him where the force want to lead him....

Revan Go on Jedi dooku and try to ztrike him down before than windu can with lucien.

But that'z really cloze..... Revan finaly underztand than kinetic iz the weaknezz of hiz opponent, thank to force knowledge and preco. And juzt break Dooku befor than Windu arrive. Then it'z done.

Team I get the initial edge... But thank to Revan ztrategy team II win.

Ha thiz iz Juzt Revan againzt windu?? Ho zo O.K...

McP
Mace Windu

Fated Xtasy
LMAO. That picture.

Emperordmb
Windu

Revanchiste
It'z a cloze fight.. No ztomp pozzible.

I'd like to zay than Revan win for the zame reazon than Dooku win agaiznt windu....

ILS
This is Marco at his finest LMFAO

carthage
I need photoshop

NewGuy01
You don't need photoshop for shit like this.

www.gimp.org/

Revanchiste
And I can teach you how to inztall it on windowz.. I have GIMP on my windowz 7 there iz a nice tuto than I have followed to make GTK work on my computeur.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9jdmtG1gM
But don't inztall the other program, inztead inztall GIMP.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
Mace Windu

Revanchiste
Zure than windu yoda and dooku beat every ToR character in term of light zaber duel they are quazi invincible.. But In my opinion Revan ztill an exeption...

Even if hiz light zaber zequence left him greatly expozed for no reazon, becauze he uze hiz niman to zpam deadly force attack, becauze like Plagueiz he prefer uzing force attack, becauze it'z eazier for him, and it uze lezz ztamina...

Revan ztill thank to hiz previouz training a perfect cappable duelizt...

In my Opinion thiz fight iz a cloze one.... But Malak waz zomeone who love exploiting weaknezzez, zo Revan perzizt to excel in every catégory to be zure to not be betrayed again..

Stigma
Windu

Selenial
That was beautiful.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Zure than windu yoda and dooku beat every ToR character in term of light zaber duel they are quazi invincible.. But In my opinion Revan ztill an exeption...

Even if hiz light zaber zequence left him greatly expozed for no reazon, becauze he uze hiz niman to zpam deadly force attack, becauze like Plagueiz he prefer uzing force attack, becauze it'z eazier for him, and it uze lezz ztamina...

Revan ztill thank to hiz previouz training a perfect cappable duelizt...

In my Opinion thiz fight iz a cloze one.... But Malak waz zomeone who love exploiting weaknezzez, zo Revan perzizt to excel in every catégory to be zure to not be betrayed again..

WTF is up with all of those Zs? If the S key on your keyboard doesn't work, how did you create your username?

...Or did I miss something?

NewGuy01
Supposedly he broke it after he made his account.

S_W_LeGenD
That is pathetic.

Revan isn't a chump with a lightsaber.

Effectiveness in lightsaber combat isn't just dependent upon martial skills but also on command of the Force.

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
That is pathetic.

Effectiveness in lightsaber combat isn't just dependent upon martial skills but also on command of the Force.

Sadly no one can come to a collaborating agreement with revan in terms of lightsaber combat either. I cant take Revan debates seriously until we as SW fans do what the writers could not make a final take on how truly "powerful" Revan is...............................or he can just be an unknown duelist with "questionable skill" who will continue to loose in saber battles galore because unknown of fighting prowess and we cant think for ourselves for him since his story is technically over................DAH i dontz know zez ztuff.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Sadly no one can come to a collaborating agreement with revan in terms of lightsaber combat either. I cant take Revan debates seriously until we as SW fans do what the writers could not make a final take on how truly "powerful" Revan is...............................or he can just be an unknown duelist with "questionable skill" who will continue to loose in saber battles galore because unknown of fighting prowess and we cant think for ourselves for him since his story is technically over................DAH i dontz know zez ztuff.
Are you aware of the latest developments in the lore concerning Revan? Perhaps you aren't.

TheDarthBoy
i read the wiki since that is the only source people can trust other than other peoples theory so no. Nothing in sadly used wookiepedia changed as far as revans skills as a saber duelist.

Care to enlighten me because im EAGER to listen.......... >sad
If you have a solid saber tier for revan let me here it lets hope the others agree so
REVAN CAN BE USED RIGHT!!!!!!! game theory.............we need a SW skill theory christ!

smile smile smile big grin Purge everything!!!!!!

Emperordmb
What the shit is going on?! LOL

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
i read the wiki since that is the only source people can trust other than other peoples theory so no. Nothing in sadly used wookiepedia changed as far as revans skills as a saber duelist.

Care to enlighten me because im EAGER to listen.......... >sad
If you have a solid saber tier for revan let me here it lets hope the others agree so
REVAN CAN BE USED RIGHT!!!!!!! game theory.............we need a SW skill theory christ!

smile smile smile big grin Purge everything!!!!!!
Revan's quick dismissal of Imperial Guard is very telling about his skills and experience in martial aspects of combat. Imperial Guard are as good as a fully trained Jedi on average.

FreshestSlice
Mace. Though I would like to see the argument that explains how an Imperial Guard compares to a master saber duelist. The master saber duelist.

DarthAnt66
Freshest, why haven't you been active lately?

FreshestSlice
Because I have a backlog of shit to no life through.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Because I have a backlog of shit to no life through.
That made no sense, bro.

FreshestSlice
Video games and books.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What the shit is going on?! LOL

Hardcore drugs dmb.....hardcore drugs.

Revanchiste
That is pathetic.

And both are great mazter at thiz !!!! But I think than Revan get the edge here.... Replay KotOR 1/2.... The plot iz not the game mechanic it iz he force mechanic emplyed by Revan, you have dezcription of how darth Revan employ thoze zkillz !!!

After the mandalorian war there waz Darth Revan and Malak, Malak zpecialize himzelf az a duelizt... Revan ztill a fighter a warrior, but to keep being the bezt Revan improove hiz udelling zkill... In a fan comic (made with a lot of recchearch all iz explain at the end each element of each zcene have a zource) Revan figthing with the "original meatbag" who get inzulted by HK-47 to be drive inzane and be zure to expoze hiz full potential to allow Revan have an eztimation of Malak zkill....

Thiz comic iz juzt a piece of gold ! All technic uzed by Revan during thiz fight are dezcribe in zome zhort converzation and it'z hard to find thoze converzation for zure !!!! And if you check on the internet you can find Revan Talking to HK-47 about the original meatbag....

There iz nothing wrong with thiz comic (unlike the ToR novelz.... Or the 3.0) It make me really zad to know that'z not canon, becauze they put a lot of effort.

They even zource tehmzelve on zmall zentence from encyclopedia which zource themzelf on very obzcure place.... But You know that'z canon...
The Revan army zize iz calculate about theoriez.....

Yhea Revan kill them under 0.4 zecondz !!!

Yhea and theorye can be plauzible and conzidered az canon in the ZW univerze becauze there iz A LOT OF MIZTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!! And zometimez you need to find excuze !!!! And zometimez zome theory make a great job and became canon ! (Remember ztorm trooper....)
Az an holonet elite I have much more conzidaration about theroiez ezpecialy if there iz a gap !!!!

Emperordmb
What the hell? Was that just a temporary ban or something?

Revanchiste
int finger = {
{0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,0},
{0,0,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,1},
{0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0},
{0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0},
{0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0}
};

Finger(int x_, int y_)

Hapinezz cruzher !

Emperordmb
What the actual ****?

NewGuy01
0000m»6Û³ÿÿ?ÿñÿÿÿáÿüÿÀÿø

Nalaniel
Sorry, I don't speak Binary Code.

Fated Xtasy
int finger = {
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0},
{0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0},
{0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0}
};

Finger(int x_, int y_)
Hapinezz cruzher !

Look more like a boat to me... maybe even a castle? *shrugs*

carthage
Its Darth Bane's coffin

S_W_LeGenD
Its a middle finger based sign.

NewGuy01
Oh, I see it now.

Nalaniel
Yup... That's mean. sad

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Its Darth Bane's coffin

Revanchiste
"His mastery of lightsaber techniques won Hord many battles, and each victory earned him enemies abroad and within the Sith ranks. Of the many who challenged his might, none were successful."

―Tulak Hord Codex Entry (Star Wars The Old Republic)

Revanchiste
Its a middle finger based sign.

The only one who have a brain and eye around here XD

Emperordmb
HAHAHAHAHA iz good one.

thumb up Revanchizte

Revanchiste
That'z what I love Legend...

Arhael
That image should really have: "Surprise mother****er!"

Selenial
It looked way more like a boat tbh.

NTJack0
Sunrise mother****er.

Revanchiste
Tip and trick motherzucker ! In zome caze in zome zituation my f became zezpecially if there iz a u afte rthe f...

S_W_LeGenD
The only one who have a brain and eye around here XD
Thank you. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.