The Inquisitor vs. Eeth Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Marco1907
Koth should take this.

Trocity
Yeah Koth

|King Joker|
Koth.

NewGuy01
Don't think the Inquisitor can handle any of the Council Masters, though I haven't been watching rebels.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll take this moment to ask: what are the best feats of Ezra, Kanan, and the inquisitor?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll take this moment to ask: what are the best feats of Ezra, Kanan, and the inquisitor?

Ezra: TKing a few imperial, beast control of literally dozens of Fyrnocks and controlling the mother Fyrnock while enraged.

Kanan: lifting Ezra from dozens of meters away, TKing multiple stormies with ease. TKing the Inquisitor. Holding/collapsing a cave in A new dawn. And that's about i think. He also has beast control too

Inquisitor: beating Kanan, Tking Kanan, Tking Ezra. And that's about it.

KingD19
Ezra: Force blasted Kalas/Calas across a hangar to save Kanan, With no training learned Beast Control in the span of an hour or so and not only controlled a large amount of those darkness beasts, but manipulated an absolutely huge one on sheer instinct. He's also blasted the Inquisitor if I recall. And he's made a bunch of huuuuge force leaps pretty much on instinct.

Kanan: Pinned the Inquisitor to the ceiling with the Force despite him fighting back. Has done some impressive Force TK. Damn good fighter. All of he and Ezra's feats are even more impressive considering Ezra is almost completely untrained, and Kanan was still a Padawan when Order 66 happened, meaning he's self taught.

Inquisitor: Just casually fighting off Kanan in a saber fight, some impressive Force TK of his own. Taking down the huge dark monster Ezra sicked on him.

There's more, I just haven't seen every single episode back to back lately(ironic considering there's a marathon on right now) so I don't remember everything.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Don't think the Inquisitor can handle any of the Council Masters,

Yeah seems that way.

Kanan would defo get Stomped by any Council Member. But the cool thing about being even an average Jedi in that time period is that it's such a rare thing, you seem totally bad ass just being a Jedi.

But the Inquisitor is very skilled, so not sure whose the best he could take on. But he's definitely no match for any of the Top half of the Council, which includes Koth.

Q99
Hard to say, probably Koth.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Kanan would defo get Stomped by any Council Member.
Trebor...

Trocity
Coleman > Kanan thus far

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Trebor...

Well I guess Kanan does have a blaster so could probably shoot him down big grin

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Coleman > Kanan thus far
LOLNOPE

Marco1907
Any Jedi Master from PT > Kanan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOLNOPE
@Sasukedc wink

McP
Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.