Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins

Angelalex242
Unless Mace's Vapaad amp kicks in, Sids.

Marco1907
Team.

Revanchiste
DE zidiouz begin to looze hiz blind rage bring him near to the defeat he begin to realize thiz, and in hiz lazt breath of rage force ztrom their face, and deztroy the clone countening zidiouz ezzence, before tranzfering him into an other clone...

Angelalex242
I never said DE Sids wouldn't lose a clone in the battle, I said he'd win.

NewGuy01
Team.

Revanchiste
Ztill DE zidiouz only looze a clone... Over confidence and blind rage bring him cloze to teh defeat.....

I'm pretty zure of it.

Fated Xtasy
Team shows Sidious the true power of the force big grin

carthage
The Emperor easily

Angelalex242
Realistically, he kills someone on the team, then the remaining 2 kill the first clone body, and the 2nd clone body mops up.

carthage
None of them are strong enough to kill his spirit, he can possess them with essence transfer or ragdoll any of them. All this and the fact he can simply blitz them has apparently been forgotten. Lol

Marco1907
Alright, carthage, how can you deny your sidious fanboyism now ?

carthage
I need denied he was one of my favorite characters.

FreshestSlice
Team.

Revanchiste

McP
Team, Sidious can give them a good fight at best.

Angelalex242
I don't think the people saying 'team' are properly taking into account the fact DE Sidious has clone bodies to spare.

carthage
The team wouldnt even beat ROTS Sidious, and as usual people forget he has essence transfer. As usual there is brain damage in any thread relating to Windu

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Realistically, he kills someone on the team, then the remaining 2 kill the first clone body, and the 2nd clone body mops up.
He has zero clones. Unless specified, the OP designates flat neutral terrain.

Arhael
Team stomps.

Revanchiste
I don't think the people saying 'team' are properly taking into account the fact DE Sidious has clone bodies to spare.
Yhea XD.
But he uze only one.... Even with only one that'z mean he can zacrified hiz body for the win....

And remember RotZ ZIdiouz againzt the ztrike team... If you brought to weak opponent they dozen't count in the fight they juzt get killed at the begining.. Here anakin juzt get blizted.... Ztill dooku and windu.

Angelalex242
Just saying...

Even if there's no Clone bodies on THIS planet, DE Sidious will just drop by Byss if he dies and pick up another body.

So, if there's no clones on the planet of the encounter, he probably kills Mace (he's got plans for Anakin, and Dooku is his apprentice) before he gets killed himself. Then he waits...

Sinious
Sidious wins.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Yhea XD.
But he uze only one.... Even with only one that'z mean he can zacrified hiz body for the win....

And remember RotZ ZIdiouz againzt the ztrike team... If you brought to weak opponent they dozen't count in the fight they juzt get killed at the begining.. Here anakin juzt get blizted.... Ztill dooku and windu. Implying only Anakin would get blitzed and Dooku wouldn't.

carthage
http://www.boquetegourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/baguetteguy.jpg

FreshestSlice
Just saying...

Even if there's no Clone bodies on THIS planet, DE Sidious will just drop by Byss if he dies and pick up another body.

So, if there's no clones on the planet of the encounter, he probably kills Mace (he's got plans for Anakin, and Dooku is his apprentice) before he gets killed himself. Then he waits...
He can't get anymore bodies unless specified. This is like saying, Krayt for example, would never loose a forum duel because he is functionally immortal.

carthage
That is nothing stopping him from possessing anyone on team 1 thumb up

None of them have any way of destroying his spirit, and all this on top of none of them can prevent themselves from being blitzed.

FreshestSlice
Does it hurt, carthage, to live in a world where the only one who agrees with you is yourself? Is that why you constantly respond to your own points in the same post they are made in? I'm curious, so humor me, have you reached the point where even you don't read what you are saying?

carthage
Just admit you can't refute the point, that's all. You keep going pointlessly on about "clone bodies" when he doesn't need them in order to possess anyone on the team.

FreshestSlice
I'll take that as a yes then. I mean Han can stop Palpatine with a blaster, but he's clearly above the rest of these people.

carthage
Except Han couldn't destroy Palpatine's essence either thumb up it took a sacrifice of Empatojayos Brand do so and all of dead Jedi to hold him back.

DE Palpatine's force abilities are on another level to these guys

FreshestSlice
Just admit you can't refute the point. Palpatine isn't possessing anyone.

carthage
Glad you think so, too bad they have no answer to his essence transfer thumb up

Revanchiste
Just saying...

We had the zame idea !!!

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Glad you think so, too bad they have no answer to his essence transfer thumb up
But Han does? GG, bro.

carthage
He destroyed the body of a clone not his essence lmao GG

SIDIOUS 66
That is nothing stopping him from possessing anyone on team 1 thumb up

I, personally, don't use Palpatine's ability to possess others in a vs forums. However, Palpatine does have this ability, and in order to counter possession, requires that the force user in question has a stronger will than the one possessing him; and, TBH, Palpatine has the greatest feats in regards to sheer will power, from his telepathic feats to willing the force out of balance (along with Plagueis) on a cosmic scale, not to mention breaking free from chaos through sheer will, and being able to roam bodiless in space without anchoring his spirit to a force enhanced object or a place potent with the dark side. Palpatine was able to force Vader on his knees and cause extreme agony to his apprentice via a telepathic intrusion, so what's to stop him from taking full control of Anakin's body and mind with his full essence, considering the sheer level of mental dominance he displayed over Vader from a distance of light years? If Vader is unable to prevent Sidious from entering or repulse him from his mind, then how would Anakin be able to keep from having his body taken over by Sidious's essence, considering Anakin isn't on Vader's level when it comes to willpower, and the fact that fighting off a full essence transfer is a lot more difficult than mind domination?

In regards to willpower, what feats do anyone from the team have to suggest they could keep from having their bodies and minds being taken over by Sidious essence? Although I don't usually argue this, but I am wondering what counter argument can be formed if I do happen to.

In other words, can anybody refute Cart's assertion?

Revanchiste
http://www.boquetegourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/baguetteguy.jpg

You dezerve to be anihilated for thiz.....

I don't care about arnaud Mombourd etc... OMG Thiz guy drink "Beaujoulaiz Nouveau" thiz wine zuckz rather drink porc pie.

You don't even know the origin of the prophetz employed by Zidiouz......

Zidiouz66 really know all Zidiouz abilitiez... I appreciate that. Zometimez on thiz forum feat count more than abilitiez... But For zidiouz, Darth Revan? Vitiate? All thoze leader ztayed in teh back with immenze power.
More time I zpend here dumber I get. To dumb I am now. I juzt realize thiz...

carthage
I love you

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
You dezerve to be anihilated for thiz.....
http://www.danielgandra.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/wut.gif

Angelalex242
...oh dear. If DE Sidious took over Anakin's body, he'd be able to use considerably more of Anakin's potential then Anakin ever did himself.

...he might even be able to use ALL of his potential.

Woe to the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.