Starkiller vs. Dooku [FORCE ONLY]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Starkiller as of The Force Unleashed II.
Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith.

Force abilities only. Both combatants are not equipped with their lightsabers.

Setting: Hypori

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Starkiller.

Fated Xtasy
Starkiller, good fight though

NewGuy01
Starkiller

Fated Xtasy
Lol nice edit Newguy stick out tongue

NewGuy01
Um, thanks?

Revanchiste
Ztarkiller.

carthage
Zooku

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Zooku LOL

Board Walker
What saber form/s does starkiller use?

NewGuy01
Jar'Kai, Juyo, Sith Shien, Soresu, and probably Ataru or Niman as well.

FreshestSlice
All of which are useless without a lightsaber.

NTJack0
Dooku knocks him out with a swift kick to the balls, gg MarySuekiller

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Jar'Kai, Juyo, Sith Shien, Soresu, and probably Ataru or Niman as well.
Like Revan but Revan have hiz preco duelizt zkill, form II zpirit and approach of the duel and an alternative mind ztate with a form I/VII approach but with greater zelf control.

But thiz iz a force combat.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Zooku
My D ztill work well you know?

Spawningpool
Star killer Happy Dance

Revanchiste
Dooku iz not a noob at alll but there iz a limit.... Like The O.Pzortium in Empire at War TFU ofer the O.Pkiller. Dooku iz good but he doezn't ztand a chance....

Lord Stark
Starkiller, Dooku makes him work for it though. He's faster and has FL unlike Vader. But ultimately Vader's TK is superior to even Tyranus' so Starkiller will defeat him.

Revanchiste
"
Even if grievouz don't have thiz 6th zenz (remember in JKA when you activate zenzation lvl 3 you can dodge zniper zhot, normaly ztandard preco doezn't work againzt zomeone who impulzivly headzhot with a zniper rifle.... Thiz 6th iz uzed by form I/VII mazter where Form II mazter uze ztandard preco....) Hiz technic iz zo devlopped and hiz bionich brainoffer juzt inzane zpeed and reactivity + the baility to make zome zcrezhot zuper analzyz etc etc etc etc....

He trazh them !!!"

Not to add than Ztarkiller iz more form I ---> 6th zenz than Form II ingeniouzity clear mind clazzic preco....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.