Orikal vs 1planet fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Orikal,supplied the rock trolls of Asgard with a way to beat them with weapons beyond belief.Back in 1967,they even cancelled out odin`s power at least temporarely.He looks like what eventually became the celestials.Probanly not to many know about him.He did appear in the modern times when Thanos tried to fire a death ray across the universe.But my question is could he defeat a 1 planet fed Galactus?

Stoic
He was more of a prop character, so he doesn't have the feats to win this.

zom1967
You no what,you are 100 % right,sometimes I try to come up with obscure characters to impress people.but I am only outsmarting myself,thanks for posting though!

Stoic
I don't think that you outsmarted yourself. A character like him could easily be written up to very high levels. This is why I made no claims that a top tier could probably take the Orikal out. It's just that in this instance you placed him up against a mid ranged universal threat on average. You never know, they may write him up one day.

zom1967
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that you outsmarted yourself. A character like him could easily be written up to very high levels. This is why I made no claims that a top tier could probably take the Orikal out. It's just that in this instance you placed him up against a mid ranged universal threat on average. You never know, they may write him up one day. Well thanks for the good words my Friend!

operator616
Galactus would win. Orikal nullifying Odin-power is impressive but still not enough to take on a planet fed Galactus, especially considering that Orikal did it at a time period when Odin's feats weren't many. Though he did have a galactic and a virtually universal showing at the time from what i recall, he still was weak enough to be killed by the Destroyer armor (all later stories have Odin far above the Destroyer); also Loki managed to influence his mind, and Thor was stated to outmatch him in strength early on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.