Best Alternate Infinity Gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
If you had to make an alternate IG, or maybe think of it as a second complementary gauntlet to wear on the other hand, what 6 gems do you think would best make it up?

Like the gems of reality, power, space, time, mind, and soul, the new gems would need to grant coverage of reality. But like the original gems there is some room for overlap e.g. I always thought the Reality gem somewhat overlapped with the rest, the mind overlapped with soul to some extent (since the ripped souls seemed to contain the the mind and personality), space and time can cross over etc.

My attempt is:

1) Matter Gem - grants control over all matter in the universe

2) Energy Gem - grants control over all energy in the universe

3) Life Gem - control over life and sentience in all it forms, from viruses to complex life, from organics to machine intelligences, the ability to create and end life

4) Magic Gem - ability to control and wield all magical forces in the universe

5) Emotion Gem - control over the entirety of the emotional spectrum: love, hate, hope, despair, happiness, sadness, rage, fear, desire, etc

6) Force Gem - total control of the fundamental forces: gravity, strong force, weak force, electromagnetic force and the ability to wield them as a single unified force

BeyonderGod
Matter Gem
Energy Gem
Life Gem
Magic Gem
Power Gem
Reality Gem
(I just became omnipotent!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.