Darth Maul vs. Fetts - H2H Combat Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
No weapon for both sides, no TK for Maul. H2H Combat only.

Darth Maul vs. Jango & Boba Fett

Round 1 - TPM Darth Maul

Round 2 - TCW Darth Maul

Spawningpool
Dearth maul wins this

Angelalex242
Maul is only disallowed TK. His Force Augmentation works fine.

Maul has this.

ILS
Yeah, Maul. He doesn't really outclass either, especially Jango, in H2H skill, but his speed, strength, durability and endurance is well beyond theirs.

NewGuy01
Durability? Boba's armor is forged from re-enforced Beskar.

ILS
He isn't immune to the impact of Maul's strikes rattling his brain.

Angelalex242
Armor doesn't help when the other guy can snap your neck like a twig. Indeed, the cause of death of both Fetts is likely to be a snapped neck, as Maul hasn't got the patience to remove their armor.

ILS
Snapping their necks works, Maul uses tactics like this frequently in H2H.

DarthAnt66
Boba honestly solos in hand-to-hand combat thanks to his armor.

ILS
Nah.

McP
Basing on EU, Maul and even most of the Jedi should trash Fetts.
Basing on movies and TCW, Fetts will trash Maul.

Ah, and which season Maul?

DarthAnt66
More like the opposite.

NewGuy01
Jango Fett killed six Jedi with his bare hands, and Boba's even better than he is. I think there's more room for debate here than is being made apparent.

ILS
What source states Boba became better than Jango in H2H?

And I think it'd be a close fight, worth debating, but there is an evident disparity in physical capabilities that I don't see either Fett overcoming. Maul's battle precognition, noticeably superior combat speed, far superior strength and comparable skill should be enough for him to win.

DarthAnt66
Moments like this make me wish my Boba respect thread wasn't deleted.

McP
@Ant

Nope. EU's Force users should be far superior to non-Force users because oh their Force Augmentation.
But in the movies and TCW they are not. Obi-Wan struggled against Jango, Maul struggled against Vizsla. There are more examples, especially in TCW.

But yeah, as a NewGuy said, according to some EU materials, there is a room for debate. A huge room possibly.

DarthAnt66
Read LotF and FotJ.

McP
I wont. Anyway, in my prievous post, I agreed that I was mistaken. Even EU Fetts might be able to beat Maul. But accroding to movies and TCW there is no way, that Maul would be able to beat them.

Angelalex242
The EU just has a more...Forceful...Force.

"The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."

...Well, Vader's only right in the EU.

Trocity
Kir Kanos wrecks most force users

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
Kir Kanos wrecks most force users

Eh...no, I would put Kanos at Jedi level in terms of martial capacity(actually probably above most) and reaction levels. But he doesn't beat most Force Users.

Trocity
Originally posted by Zenwolf
...Kanos at Jedi level in terms of martial capacity (actually probably above most) and reaction levels

This is more what I was getting at.

He'd trash a lot of other non-force sensitive elites, like Aurra Sing, imo.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Moments like this make me wish my Boba respect thread wasn't deleted. You don't need a respect thread to enlighten us all with your supreme wisdom.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
This is more what I was getting at.

He'd trash a lot of other non-force sensitive elites, like Aurra Sing, imo.

Ah, ok, got ya. Yeah a Royal Guardsman is pretty high up there in SW.

Marco1907
Originally posted by McP

Ah, and which season Maul?

Alright, lets call it SoD (carthage will like it)

McP
^
So Fetts according to TCW as well. S5/SoD Maul was somehow superior duelist to his S4 self. With his new legs he was less clumsy, far more agile and perhaps even faster.
But the same legs, that made him clumsy, might give him an advantage in this fight.
I would say that Maul with new legs > Maul with old legs as duelist, and Maul with old legs > Maul with new legs in H2H combat.

Zenwolf
Anyway believe Maul takes this, Boba/Jango's armor isn't gonna do them any favors with protecting them against Maul's strikes. Abit they may be able to take a few hits, but...considering Maul was punching through Wampa's and Durasteel...doubtful. The speed is also in Maul's favor and well...just really everything else physical wise.

At least TPM Maul anyway, TCW Maul could be more challenging.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.