Hero of Tython vs Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Expecting a pretty unanimous vote for Hero, but I'd like to see how people think Jaina stacks up to him.

The lady that took down a mutilated Caedus V.S the guy that took down a hollowed Vitiate

Trocity
Jaina

NewGuy01
Interesting.

Nephthys
Tython

NewGuy01
These one-word answers are killing me, y'all.

DarthAnt66
I just wish the Sword if the Jedi novel series would have been released...

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
These one-word answers are killing me, y'all.

If you need me to elaborate on why, you haven't really been paying attention.

carthage
Jaina easily.

Sinious
HoT wins.

chilled monkey
Hero of Tython wins this although it will be a tough fight. No question that Jaina is REALLY good but look at some of the Hero's victories;

* Darth Angral, who was noted as Dark Council material.

* Sadic who was not only a powerful Sith but went through the Power Guard process. Even standard Power Guards were noted as strong enough to be threats to Jedi/Sith.

* The Imperial Guard, whom even the Dark Council were scared of.

* Scourge, who had spent over hundreds of years killing top level Sith.

* The Emperor. People seem to forget that even though he wasn't at full strength he was still heckuva powerful. This is the guy who destroyed his Sith Lord father's mind when he was a nine year old.

Jaina will give a good match but ultimately the Hero prevails.

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Jaina easily.

NewGuy01
@Chilled: How many of those things do you think Jaina couldn't achieve?

DarthAnt66
Imperial Guard>Average Jedi>R2-D2=Yoda>Mace Windu>Jaina Solo.
Final Verdict: Imperial Guard>>>>Jaina Solo, to be entirely honest.

Nephthys
@Chilled: How many of those things do you think Jaina couldn't achieve?

I wouldn't think she could do any of it a year or two into her Jedi career like the Hero did tbh.

I still remember when Tempest referred to the Hero as "a minor prodigy", lawl.

Aurbere
Could go either way, but I'm leaning Hero right now.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
I wouldn't think she could do any of it a year or two into her Jedi career like the Hero did tbh.

...so? It took the Hero until he was like fvcking thirty to become a Jedi Knight in the first place.

AncientPower
Jaina 8/10.

Nephthys
...so? It took the Hero until he was like fvcking thirty to become a Jedi Knight in the first place.

We don't know when her training started. The Swtor Jedi allow adults and teens to be trained.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't even put Jaina above Scourge.

Arhael
Jaina solidly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wasn't it already confirmed that the hero was between 18-20 when his story began?

FreshestSlice
Yeah, at least that's what the writers envisioned. I believe most of the protags are in that range. Prodigies, slaves, small time criminals, etc that use the war as a jump off to rise through the ranks rapidly.

Nephthys
Don't we know the Jedi have to be older than Anakin was when he was knighted because he was the youngest Jedi Knight in history?

FreshestSlice
Meetra and Atris both became Knights/Master around the age of 20, I believe.

Also is that concession that Sidious is more powerful than Vitiate, or nah?

Nephthys
How old was Anakin?

Bwah? Why would it be?

FreshestSlice
20, I believe.

I mean, Anakin isn't knighted in any "canon" material, so you're using a prior EU source for that fact, if it's actually real. I don't recall it. Might as well go all the way and say Sidious is the most powerful Sith of all time then.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
20, I believe.

I mean, Anakin isn't knighted in any "canon" material, so you're using a prior EU source for that fact, if it's actually real. I don't recall it.

Anakin was knighted in the original Clone Wars series. They even showed the knighting scene where Yoda cuts off his braid.

Trocity
OCW isn't canon I thought.

NewGuy01
OCW is canon, in the sense that the rest of legends is.

Anakin wasn't the youngest Jedi Knight, he was the youngest to ascend to the Jedi Council.

DarthAnt66
Revan when he got back into the Jedi Order was 38 years old. Anakin definitely wasn't the youngest Jedi Knight.

Ursumeles
Bump

Jaina

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina.

Ziggystardust
This is something that could go either way in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.