Mara Jade Skywalker vs. Jaina Solo Fel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
The master...or the apprentice?

Jaina decided she was jealous of Caedus and decided to give Auntkilling a go herself. Can she do it?

Note that Jaina only has her normal gear. No pulling poison dart gauntlets out of her hindquarters.

Q99
Mara's really good, but Jaina does have the higher force strength edge, and is a quite experienced fighter herself.

So yea, I give it to the solo.

carthage
Jaina due to superiority in the force, granted she might be somewhat more skilled.

Angelalex242
I guess marrying into the family isn't quite the same as having the actual bloodline.

Though I'd hoped for Mara's sake that being Jaina's Master would give her some insights into Jaina's technique she could exploit.

Q99
Maybe, but they've worked independent for some time and Jaina's had training from other sources as well (Kyp, Mandalorian techniques).

By the end of the series, Jaina's 34. It's two quite experienced masters going at it.

AncientPower
Mara Jade has the best training the Empire had to offer, which included Mandalorian training.

She has the lightsaber skills to dominate a kill-mode Caedus not just hit and run a disinterested one.

Her Force Prowess has already been directly compared to Jaina's and every time Jaina is either awed or just not the same level. Mara has saved Jaina's ass numerous times via Force techniques Jaina couldn't even use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.