Gurren Lagann vs DB, DBZ, DBGT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Anything that the DBZ Universe can throw at the Gurren Lagann Universe.

Jmanghan
Btw, two words: probability alteration

StealthRanger
TTGL uses galaxies as shuriken, who the hell do you think wins?

Esomark
This has been done to death and TTGL wins every time. Give it up already, DBZ fanboys.

Jmanghan
Agreed on both accounts.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Agreed on both accounts. Originally posted by Jmanghan
Agreed on both accounts. i think goku will win here

SSJGGogeta
GT from statements, >>>>> universe level. SSJ4 Gogeta wins. With a fart.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
GT from statements, >>>>> universe level. SSJ4 Gogeta wins. With a fart. Lol? Despite the fact that STTGL can alter reality, the fact that Gogeta can't do that, topped with the fact that he isn't multiversal (which STTGL IS, as well as Spiral Energy being a pure multiversal force itself) proves that he loses, this is a stomp, I just wanted to see the DBZ fan boys get butthurt by the fact that everything DBZ can throw at them is useless.

BloodRain
Which GT statements imply chataters far above universal?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BloodRain
Which GT statements imply chataters far above universal? "Which GT statement implies they are even universal period?" is a better question. Not that it matters considering that STTGL can fit two of our universes inside of it.

Sacred 117
Lol? Despite the fact that STTGL can alter reality, the fact that Gogeta can't do that, topped with the fact that he isn't multiversal (which STTGL IS, as well as Spiral Energy being a pure multiversal force itself) proves that he loses, this is a stomp, I just wanted to see the DBZ fan boys get butthurt by the fact that everything DBZ can throw at them is useless.

You should try the Narutard base then. (You know, for thinking they can actually beat DBZ?)

SSJGGogeta
Lol? Despite the fact that STTGL can alter reality, the fact that Gogeta can't do that, topped with the fact that he isn't multiversal (which STTGL IS, as well as Spiral Energy being a pure multiversal force itself) proves that he loses, this is a stomp, I just wanted to see the DBZ fan boys get butthurt by the fact that everything DBZ can throw at them is useless.

Altering reality isn't a feat. Even Piccolo could do it to a degree.

Gogeta's mere creation shined brighter than the universe, and created a spark of ki larger than it. That was SSJ1 Z Gogeta.

It was stated by Goku that Rildo was as strong as Majin Buu(presumably fat Buu), and also that he could destroy the universe.

It was also stated that the Karma ball would destroy the universe a hundred times over. Gogeta punted it into outer space, and purified it to not only not destroy the universe, but destroy the evil surrounding planet Earth.

Yeah, SSJ4 Gogeta would throw a ki blast at STTGL and he would be turned to ash.

Jmanghan

Gogeta's mere creation shined brighter than the universe, and created a spark of ki larger than it. That was SSJ1 Z Gogeta.

It was stated by Goku that Rildo was as strong as Majin Buu(presumably fat Buu), and also that he could destroy the universe.

It was also stated that the Karma ball would destroy the universe a hundred times over. Gogeta punted it into outer space, and purified it to not only not destroy the universe, but destroy the evil surrounding planet Earth.

Yeah, SSJ4 Gogeta would throw a ki blast at STTGL and he would be turned to ash. STTGL is bigger then two universe's combined and had a pocket universe within itself, also you ignored probability alteration, STTGL's greatest strength. It could also create multiversal weapons on the fly, and almost DESTROYED A DIMENSION by fighting. SSJ4 Gogeta gets crushed.

Also, they were in Hell, not space, when SSJ1 Gogeta was fighting Janemba.

So now I'm supposed to believe GENERAL RILDO can destroy the universe? Show me proof.

Karma Ball is something I know about, but that was taken from all the bad energy on Earth, I doubt Omega Shenron is a casual universe-buster.

Spiral Energy is a MULTIVERSAL force.

SquallX

Yeah, SSJ4 Gogeta would throw a ki blast at STTGL and he would be turned to ash.

sick eek! laughing out loud laughing

bbrem123
Ok good. Im not the only one that thinks all this DBGT multiplier stuff and crazy

SSJGGogeta
STTGL is bigger then two universe's combined and had a pocket universe within itself, also you ignored probability alteration, STTGL's greatest strength. It could also create multiversal weapons on the fly, and almost DESTROYED A DIMENSION by fighting. SSJ4 Gogeta gets crushed.

Also, they were in Hell, not space, when SSJ1 Gogeta was fighting Janemba.

So now I'm supposed to believe GENERAL RILDO can destroy the universe? Show me proof.

Karma Ball is something I know about, but that was taken from all the bad energy on Earth, I doubt Omega Shenron is a casual universe-buster.

Spiral Energy is a MULTIVERSAL force.

No he's not. He fit in the universe, dummy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11112/111128955/3915018-2440119584-STTGL_.jpeg

Sure, he was huge, but his feet are only about galaxy sized. Not to mention that it's never done anything multiversal.

Super Buu and SSJ3 DBZ Gotenks(a seven year old) almost destroyed a dimension by YELLING.

Buuhan almost destroyed the multiverse, by YELLING, and causing a multi-dimensional collapse.

Also, they were in HELL. Gogeta's mere creation outshined the reality that Hell resides in, which has an unfathomable amount of planets, kai realms, stars, etc. Not to mention HEAVEN. To hold the souls of every being that has ever died ANYWHERE, these places have to be PRETTY DAMN BIG. thumb up

Yes. Rildo can destroy the universe. Or at least generate an equivalent energy capable of doing so. Rildo was stronger than Buu. The strongest form of Buu was capable of multiversal destruction with a shout. It's safe to assume Rildo was in the range of universe level, especially since he fought on par with base GT Goku.

No, the Karma ball was made from all of negative energy. PERIOD. The black cloud of energy surrounding the Earth was made from the Negative energy that has been cycled through the Earth since the Dragon Balls were created. The negative energy of a dragon GOD, capable of creating planets, bringing quadrillions of life-forms back to life in an instant, etc, etc. The Karma ball was made from all the negativity that existed PERIOD, other than of course that which resided on Earth at the time. Also, Supreme Kai said that if it landed, the Karma ball would destroy the entire universe. Plain and simple. Plus, that was a casual attack that he unleashed several times during the fight.

SSJG Gogeta punted it away, and destroyed them both. thumb up

Jmanghan
No he's not. He fit in the universe, dummy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11112/111128955/3915018-2440119584-STTGL_.jpeg

Sure, he was huge, but his feet are only about galaxy sized. Not to mention that it's never done anything multiversal.

Super Buu and SSJ3 DBZ Gotenks(a seven year old) almost destroyed a dimension by YELLING.

Buuhan almost destroyed the multiverse, by YELLING, and causing a multi-dimensional collapse.

Also, they were in HELL. Gogeta's mere creation outshined the reality that Hell resides in, which has an unfathomable amount of planets, kai realms, stars, etc. Not to mention HEAVEN. To hold the souls of every being that has ever died ANYWHERE, these places have to be PRETTY DAMN BIG. thumb up

Yes. Rildo can destroy the universe. Or at least generate an equivalent energy capable of doing so. Rildo was stronger than Buu. The strongest form of Buu was capable of multiversal destruction with a shout. It's safe to assume Rildo was in the range of universe level, especially since he fought on par with base GT Goku.

No, the Karma ball was made from all of negative energy. PERIOD. The black cloud of energy surrounding the Earth was made from the Negative energy that has been cycled through the Earth since the Dragon Balls were created. The negative energy of a dragon GOD, capable of creating planets, bringing quadrillions of life-forms back to life in an instant, etc, etc. The Karma ball was made from all the negativity that existed PERIOD, other than of course that which resided on Earth at the time. Also, Supreme Kai said that if it landed, the Karma ball would destroy the entire universe. Plain and simple. Plus, that was a casual attack that he unleashed several times during the fight.

SSJG Gogeta punted it away, and destroyed them both. thumb up Lol at the speculation of Buu destroying a dimension by yelling.

TTGL alone is 10 million light years, making it 100 times the size of the milky way galaxy. STTGL is about 73 million light years, our universe, last studied, was 17 million, oh, and before you ask, yes, all this has been confirmed.

Also, you just straight up lied, the Karma Ball was only used once against SSJ4 Gogeta.

SSJGGogeta
Lol at the speculation of Buu destroying a dimension by yelling.

TTGL alone is 10 million light years, making it 100 times the size of the milky way galaxy. STTGL is about 73 million light years, our universe, last studied, was 17 million, oh, and before you ask, yes, all this has been confirmed.

Also, you just straight up lied, the Karma Ball was only used once against SSJ4 Gogeta.

No speculation. I can provide the scene, if you'd like.

None of that is true. At all. Especially since, going by your calcs there, the universe would only be 170 times larger than the Milky way Galaxy. There are trillions of galaxies in the universe, and ours is only average sized. thumb up

And no, the Karma ball was used three times.

- Against SSJ4 Gogeta, when he kicked it away.

- Against base Goku, when he saved SSJ4 Vegeta.

- Against base Goku when he was making the Super Spirit bomb.

I can provide ALL the scenes, if you'd like. thumb up

Jmanghan
No speculation. I can provide the scene, if you'd like.

None of that is true. At all. Especially since, going by your calcs there, the universe would only be 170 times larger than the Milky way Galaxy. There are trillions of galaxies in the universe, and ours is only average sized. thumb up

And no, the Karma ball was used three times.

- Against SSJ4 Gogeta, when he kicked it away.

- Against base Goku, when he saved SSJ4 Vegeta.

- Against base Goku when he was making the Super Spirit bomb.

I can provide ALL the scenes, if you'd like. thumb up

Creating tears in the sky and making it all cloudy out is NOT destroying a dimension. Maybe a tear in reality, but not dimension.

Jmanghan
Also, its hilarious that you think your opinion > scientists, that get paid for that stuff. You're no inimalist.

Jmanghan
Sorry, lol. Did I say million? Meant BILLION. I can provide proof.

SSJGGogeta
Creating tears in the sky and making it all cloudy out is NOT destroying a dimension. Maybe a tear in reality, but not dimension.

Um... What? What the hell are you talking about?

Buuhan nearly destroyed, "All of creation", by invoking a dimensional collapse by screaming. This is multiversal destruction, in regards to multi-dimensional destruction of "all of creation". thumb up

naurtoisbeast
Also, its hilarious that you think your opinion > scientists, that get paid for that stuff. You're no inimalist. Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, its hilarious that you think your opinion > scientists, that get paid for that stuff. You're no inimalist. i think goku will win here

SquallX
Um... What? What the hell are you talking about?

Buuhan nearly destroyed, "All of creation", by invoking a dimensional collapse by screaming. This is multiversal destruction, in regards to multi-dimensional destruction of "all of creation". thumb up

Am laughing at you right, reason there's no gifs to express my mood, it's only because a gif has yet to be made.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by SquallX
Am laughing at you right, reason there's no gifs to express my mood, it's only because a gif has yet to be made.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/2/12/7/frabz-U-MAD-BRO-522773.jpg

SquallX
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/2/12/7/frabz-U-MAD-BRO-522773.jpg

Am not mad, i just think you're an idiot fanboy.

BloodRain
The non-canon suicide scream is the only option to attempt a win?

Meanwhile a TTGL blinking can wipe out their solar system.. if it could blink, that is.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by SquallX
Am not mad, i just think you're an idiot fanboy.

http://troll.me/images/tommy-pickles/yeah-you-mad.jpg

The non-canon suicide scream is the only option to attempt a win?

Meanwhile a TTGL blinking can wipe out their solar system.. if it could blink, that is.

Well GT is in here too, so there's the multiverse busting Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta to compete with. TTGL has no chance here. At all.

BloodRain
Multiverse busting?

ares834
TTGL throws a galaxy at them. GG.

SSJGGogeta
Multiverse busting?

Yeah. It was stated that the Karma ball could destroy the univerese. Shenron threw three of them altogether. That's three universes potentially, or a technical multiverse.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ares834
TTGL throws a galaxy at them. GG.

And Gogeta kicks it away. Then shoots a multiverse busting ki blast at him. thumb up

BloodRain
Yeah. It was stated that the Karma ball could destroy the univerese. Shenron threw three of them altogether. That's three universes potentially, or a technical multiverse.
Only if you think a building buster is a city buster allowing for multiple hits.

And when was this stated?

BeyonderGod
Gurren just steps in.....and no more dbz.

Ophanim
Anime DBZ / GT is universal + level

Thanks to Janemba and SSj3 Goku and Omega Shenron and Gohan-Buu

If anyone is below that level, they lose

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Ophanim

^ This.

SquallX

No, there not.

Not once did anyone do anything in Dbz that would outright destroy the Universe. Everything was through progression.

AsbestosFlaygon
STTGL was beyond universal.

Galaxies were the size of shurikens.

SSJ4 Gogeta is microscopic compared to it.

BeyonderGod

No that's just
Over wanking on a dbztard beyond believe level.

dika123
isn't goku and bills in DBZBOG are solar system+ lv ?? omega sheron is just large star+ lv ...

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dika123
isn't goku and bills in DBZBOG are solar system+ lv ?? omega sheron is just large star+ lv ...
OBD and VSBattles are bullshit profiles to help fanboys wank they are both utter shit websites.

banana3
Dumbest thing I've ever heard: destroying 3 universes with 3 individual blasts isn't multiverse busting lmao. You need to do it all at once otherwise every star buster is a galaxy buster. And I dare you to show a screenshot of this universe statement because it doesn't exist.

Anime Buuhan was going to destroy the universe by individually collapsing dimensions which requires way way way way... way less energy than universe busting.

Janemba wasn't going to do anything either.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by banana3
Dumbest thing I've ever heard: destroying 3 universes with 3 individual blasts isn't multiverse busting lmao. You need to do it all at once otherwise every star buster is a galaxy buster. And I dare you to show a screenshot of this universe statement because it doesn't exist.

Anime Buuhan was going to destroy the universe by individually collapsing dimensions which requires way way way way... way less energy than universe busting.

Janemba wasn't going to do anything either.

1. Then you clearly haven't read the majority of your own posts, if that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard.

And if someone can toss off planet busters endlessly without getting tired, they're considered a planet+ buster. Shenron hasn't displayed any multiverse busting techniques, because they didn't establish a multiverse in DBZ, or GT. If he can casually toss of universe busters endlessly though, he's a universe+ buster, or a multiverse buster, just like someone can be a multi-planet buster.

And yes, the statement does exist. Watch the episode. Go to dbz.tv , it's a website with all episodes of DB, DBZ, and DBGT subbed, and dubbed.

2. Say's who? Buuhan was going to destroy, "All of creation", which was including multiple dimensions. That IS a multiverse, pal. If he had to scream through dimensions to do it, who cares? If he can survive destroying a multiverse by screaming, he is a multiverse buster, end of story. Stop trying to dodge it, the feat is there.

Oh, and in case you want to change your story, and say it didn't happen now, the episode is Episode 255: Rip in the universe. thumb up

3. I can show you the specific scene where Fat Yellow Janemba was called a universe buster by Goku.

Janemba: "Whee!" *flares ki*

Goku: "Wow, we were right to cancel the fight, this guy could destroy the whole universe! I've never felt a power like this before!"

thumb up

BeyonderGod
Janemba isn't universe

Also busting around 1 Thousand or more makes you a multiverse being busting 1000000 is Multiverse+ anything bove is Megaverse to omniverse level.

banana3
1. Then you clearly haven't read the majority of your own posts, if that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard.

And if someone can toss off planet busters endlessly without getting tired, they're considered a planet+ buster. Shenron hasn't displayed any multiverse busting techniques, because they didn't establish a multiverse in DBZ, or GT. If he can casually toss of universe busters endlessly though, he's a universe+ buster, or a multiverse buster, just like someone can be a multi-planet buster.

And yes, the statement does exist. Watch the episode. Go to dbz.tv , it's a website with all episodes of DB, DBZ, and DBGT subbed, and dubbed.

2. Say's who? Buuhan was going to destroy, "All of creation", which was including multiple dimensions. That IS a multiverse, pal. If he had to scream through dimensions to do it, who cares? If he can survive destroying a multiverse by screaming, he is a multiverse buster, end of story. Stop trying to dodge it, the feat is there.

Oh, and in case you want to change your story, and say it didn't happen now, the episode is Episode 255: Rip in the universe. thumb up

3. I can show you the specific scene where Fat Yellow Janemba was called a universe buster by Goku.

Janemba: "Whee!" *flares ki*

Goku: "Wow, we were right to cancel the fight, this guy could destroy the whole universe! I've never felt a power like this before!"

thumb up

Oml no wonder you think these guys are universal, your subs are crap. The Funi subs don't say any of these.

As for Buuhan there's no evidence he would survive it.

carver9
This universe crap is dumb. Frieza, one of the weakest DBZ villains was a universal threat. Universal isn't deciding anything in this fight.

carver9
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/195286-1155512_rokai_super.jpg

BeyonderGod
Universal threat lol
Buu>Broly>Cell>Frieza

carver9
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Universal threat lol
Buu>Broly>Cell>Frieza

no expression

Don't get it. All of them were classified as Universal threats.

Esomark
Bills is stronger than Frieza, Cell, and Buu (I don't buy into any non-canon characters) but he is only a galaxy buster. That is word of God as well. All this talk about universe threats on DBZ's end is just hyperbole.

juggerman
You don't need to be a universe buster to be a universal threat. If you could bust continents, you'd be considered a planetary threat if you continued doing it.

BeyonderGod
Planetary=Life Wiper.......

juggerman
If you were busting continents you'd eventually wipe life.......

BeyonderGod
People would think you are saying "Planet busting" and I wanted to clarify for the slow people with the terms

juggerman
People would think you are saying "Planet busting" and I wanted to clarify for the slow people with the terms

Gotcha. My bad.

carver9
Sorry to say this but no planet buster is considered a Universal threat. Not even a solar system buster...even over time. So I disagree with what is said here...especially when it's outright stated that the universe will be DESTROYED instead of the word threat and even if threat was used, that still make the statements above false. I wouldn't consider people like Surfer, Thor, or Superman as Universal threats, let alone Galaxy threats. They just don't have the power. Now planetary thumb up

Same goes for people like Thanos. Universal threats are people like Odin and Galactus.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by juggerman
If you were busting continents you'd eventually wipe life.......

Pretty sure continent busting by real life terms would cause an extinction event due to superheated microdebris storms of whatever

Now, surface destruction on the other hand.....

Dramatic Gecko
Lol at the speculation of Buu destroying a dimension by yelling.

Did you learn astronomy at ****ing play school?

Our galaxy cluster is 500 million light-years across and the Milky way is just a speck in all that. And there are billions of galaxy clusters beyond that.

I don't think you appreciate the size of the universe.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Esomark
Bills is stronger than Frieza, Cell, and Buu (I don't buy into any non-canon characters) but he is only a galaxy buster. That is word of God as well. All this talk about universe threats on DBZ's end is just hyperbole.

I doubt DBZ has the AOE to destroy the universe. But say the universe was all in one place.

banana3
Originally posted by Esomark
Beerus is only a galaxy buster in the English dub and bad subs

carver9
Never said it was his max though.

Dark-Kenshin
Anything that the DBZ Universe can throw at the Gurren Lagann Universe. Gurren Lagann feels an itch on its behind. As it reaches to scratch, it unintentionally wipes out everyone in the DBZ/DBGT verse.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Did you learn astronomy at ****ing play school?

Our galaxy cluster is 500 million light-years across and the Milky way is just a speck in all that. And there are billions of galaxy clusters beyond that.

I don't think you appreciate the size of the universe. No, I mis-calculated it, the actual size is 17 billion. STTGL is 52 billion.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Gurren Lagann feels an itch on its behind. As it reaches to scratch, it unintentionally wipes out everyone in the DBZ/DBGT verse.
This right here.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by banana3
Beerus is only a galaxy buster in the English dub and bad subs

No, he was a "Shihanki" buster, which translates to quarter. It has been established that in the DBZ universe, the entire verse is separated into four corners, each of which are a vast array of galaxy clusters that expand for billions and billions of light years. This means that, since the universe is divided into North, South, East and West quadrants, that Bills is capable of destroying a quarter of the universe, through undefined means.

Keep in mind though, that the specific statement said that Bills would destroy that through no other mediums except for getting "angry". This implies that he could do so rather casually, which fits in with other things we see in cannon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Gurren Lagann feels an itch on its behind. As it reaches to scratch, it unintentionally wipes out everyone in the DBZ/DBGT verse. LOL.

BeyonderGod
Gurren Lagann would curb stomp.

SSJGGogeta
Gurren Lagann would curb stomp.

Yeah, and Frieza stomps SSJ4 Gogeta.

You're a joke. thumb down

NemeBro

You're a joke. thumb down As of the new movie maybe he does...

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
As of the new movie maybe he does...

Pfft, then he'd effortlessly one-shot the entirety of the series, including Bills and Whiss if they fused with the potara's. thumb down

Jmanghan
Necro.

yungz22
the last episode of gurren lagan speaks for itself

BeyonderGod

You're a joke. thumb down
Says the guy who doesn't really know dbz lol?

You are the actual joke of KMC thumb down

SSJGGogeta
Says the guy who doesn't really know dbz lol?

You are the actual joke of KMC thumb down

Said the guy who's best argument is outright denying the facts I post.

If anyone is the joke here, it's you. The idiot who got lumped in with Yungz.

Quit acting like you're somehow winning here, when you're the one riding the short bus. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Said the guy who's best argument is outright denying the facts I post.

If anyone is the joke here, it's you. The idiot who got lumped in with Yungz.

Quit acting like you're somehow winning here, when you're the one riding the short bus. thumb up
1. You never post facts just retard wanking+exaggeration
2. Butthurt confirmed
3. Concession Accepted

Lol keep going you're just showing the stupidity I stated.

Jmanghan
Both of you stop arguing and make an argument instead.

BeyonderGod
We did he is a confirmed mental child.

Badabing
BeyonderGod, it's best you stop trolling and bashing.

BeyonderGod
Not even doing either where Gogeta been bashing/Trolling anime board for a long time.

Badabing
Not even doing either where Gogeta been bashing/Trolling anime board for a long time. I've read your posts and closed one of your threads where you specifically trolled. Trying to cite another's behavior you justify your own does not work with me. So again:Originally posted by Badabing
BeyonderGod, it's best you stop trolling and bashing.

Q99
Let's also not forget that if Gurren Lagann is in a disadvantaged position, Spiral Power means a power level increase is a certainty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.