The Jedi Prodigies vs The Jedi Champions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Revan Reborn as of The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan.
Hero of Tython as of The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan.
Ulic Qel-Droma as of Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith.
--- versus the post-ancient Jedi strike force of... ---
Jaina Solo: as of Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse.
Mace Windu: as of Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Anakin Skywalker as of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Bonus: Losing team gets Meetra Surik or Obi-Wan Kenobi.

NewGuy01
Champions, and they might be able to handle the bonus as well.

carthage
Hero can't compare with either Mace or Jaina skillfully, and Ulic would lose to any of the three in a duel. Probably team 2 in a good fight with Revan going down last to team 2.

Nephthys
Prodigies.

Revanchiste
Revan iz both a prodigue and a champion.
But az Zhadow of Revan.. It hurt me a lot.... Thiz iz not the prodigual Knight...

Team 1....

ares834
Team 2 in both.

Aurbere
Originally posted by ares834
Team 2 in both.

Board Walker
Revan solos team 2

He effortlessly solod the strongest sith and jedi in Shadow of Revan expansion, he was force folding reality itself, force storming planets, and TK'ing the entire strike force simultaneously.

Revan Force Stomps 10/10

AncientPower
Team 2 8/10

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan solos team 2

He effortlessly solod the strongest sith and jedi in Shadow of Revan expansion, he was force folding reality itself, force storming planets, and TK'ing the entire strike force simultaneously.

Revan Force Stomps 10/10

I am a greater Revan fanboy than you actually are but windu + skywalker... Revan is not able to solo them...Revan izs great at mental warfare...

Board Walker
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I am a greater Revan fanboy than you actually are but windu + skywalker... Revan is not able to solo them...Revan izs great at mental warfare...

I am not a fanhuman of Revan or any concept, I am an incarnation that flows from TRUTH itself.

Revan would TK snap Luke's neck, incinerate Windu via planetary force storm, and force fold the rest of the team into atoms via force folding. Revan would accomplish all of this while teleporting around the battlefield at beyond light speed while chopping off their limbs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.