Simulfuturus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

carthage
???

DarthAnt66
That moment when you actually bother to copy and paste what he said and Google translate and realize he is more intelligent then some of the members here...

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That moment when you actually bother to copy and paste what he said and Google translate and realize he is more intelligent then some of the members here... thumb up

Revanchiste
Holonet O.K... But Thiz iz an inzterzting abilitiez.
Yhea I pazz my time during almozt 3 yearz at Holonet.. I'm a prenium member able to d

My knowledge of the force zurpazz your, but I have to admit zometime I get lazy and don't want to uze it....

I have already immagine thiz technic.. But never knew than it actually already exizt and have a name...

I'm trying to imagine what we could doe with the force with bazic technic by learning the deapezt mechanic etc.... Like Revan did, it waz juzt the begining of my Revan fanboyizm....

But I'm more technology.. I have imagine the deadliezt ztarfighter ever made !!!
Immagine actualy 36 variationz...

In any way google tranzlate dozen't work very well on me zince I have the Z factor + My horrible grammar XD. (Thiz iz not excluziv to my englizh...)

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.