Clinton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
Y'all are not going to belive what just happened. My parents were in the Starucks when guess who walks in. No guesses? former President Bill Clinton! sick He'd been speaking in Tougaloo which is a few hours away from where I live. He was staying at the Hilton and walked down to the Starbucks. My parents got their picture with him and told him they were big supporters (lie. they're not Clinton fans at all) Would y'all have gone up to a former American president like that? I think that's tacky. Especially when you're not a supporter.

But isn't that wild? A president just walking into Starbucks!

yerssot
pic! pic! pic! smile

LaurenE147
We have a picture of him standing beside my mom's car talking on his cell phone. I'll send it when I figure out how.

finti
Well Clinton was kind of cool, talk about a man who stood against the shit that hit the fen

LaurenE147
Do not even talk to me about Clinton.

finti
You started this topic so...........................................................

yerssot
so, we should talk about starbucks smile

LaurenE147
I was telling an experience. I don't want to get into a political debate. Mainly because I simply don't like Clinton as a person and have nothing to back up my political distaste for him other than that he's a Democrat.

BackFire349
clinton was a good president.

finti
we can have a cigare on that

yerssot
*looks around*
we need someone who's wearing a dress first

BackFire349
seriously, i dont see why some people get to down on him. so he got head from some young girl... its understandable, i mean...have you seen his wife?

yerssot
have you seen that young girl?
*shivers*

BackFire349
she wasnt bad, just heavy, she had a cute face. which is all that matters when giving head.

Captain REX
I have a good Clinton imitating accent. It disturbs people...

yerssot
everyone his/her taste

Captain REX
What's your point?

yerssot
that taste is personal

GordonSkywalker
Time for another Clinton anecdote then. My estranged sister once wrote a letter to President Clinton telling him to go to hell. His public relations people wrote back with a signed photo of the man himself!

yerssot
that's in case she goes to heaven and sees him there, she can use the photo to identify him

GordonSkywalker
Bad taste of a joke there.

yerssot
I tried and failed

GordonSkywalker
It was a good try but a sore point about my sister that's all. So you got any Clinton tales to tell?

Thomas H
a sigar........mmmm

GordonSkywalker
What you thinking about Tom?

Tex
Former President and future First Man Bill Clintonraver

finti
Clinton is one of the few US presidents to actually be populare over here

BackFire349
for good reason, he was a good president.

GordonSkywalker
Yeh he did the best job he could under all that scrutiny.

finti
the comeback kid

GordonSkywalker
He did a fine job during his eight years in office.

Captain REX
He was okay.

maul's woman
I have no problem with Clinton. At least he did try and help the American working people. He didn't rob the country blind and destroy our lives the way our current (nonelected) president has done in 3 years. Clinton left the country a unprecedented surplus and people were working and relatively happy and productive. So he had extramarital sex... they ALL do. At least he didn't kill the American people and try and cover it up. That is what this present administration has done. Thousands dead and the country bankrupt along with unprecedented corruption and scandal perpetrated upon the American people. By comparison Clinton is a "saint".

GordonSkywalker
I agree our former president did do a good job and people just were too obsessed with his private life. Let him and his wife sort that out I say.

finti
yeah f**** Kenneth Starr

GordonSkywalker
yeh that was a fiasco if I ever seen one.

finti
at least an expesive one

GordonSkywalker
Yeah

yerssot
finti, is that a new avatar?

finti
huh? I had it for several months now. But for you it is probably new.
I think I mailed you that picture once

yerssot
yeah you did, kept it on HD of course
just didn't notice it, thought you still had the maul one

finti
nah got tired of that one

yerssot
I'm just in my discovery-mood today:
your avatar, you can change the template here to ugly green and stuff, ...

finti
a lot has change since..................

maul's woman
What does all of that have to do with Clinton? big grin

GordonSkywalker
Bill Clinton is a fine human being.

LaurenE147
people who have affairs are not fine human beings.

Bush is elected. There are voting discrepancies in every election. This one was just the only one caught. And Americans are dying in the war against terrorism, but no one is covering it up.

finti
Thing is Clinton was populare in Europe, Bush is not.

BackFire349
and clinton could speak at something higher then a 4th grade level

finti
And Clinton didnt mess up the name of foreign leaders

maul's woman
Bush was never elected. Simple. This was the greatest case of election fraud for the presidency in the history of the U.S. Also with the deletion of 94,000 black and latino votes in the state of Florida and Texas the supreme court ruled that the plaintiffs of the lawsuit that was filed were correct. No restitution was made. The Bush Administration acquired the presidency and the White House by extremely dubious means. But the Republican controlled Supreme Court did nothing to take Bush out of the White House.

Another thing is that all men in power cheat on their spouses. ALL. Bush is no different and Clinton did what all his predecessors have done. The symptom of being a man. So saying Clinton was immoral is like saying that all the other presidents were virgins. Let's be realistic.

What is it with us Americans? We are still clinging this outer space kinda puritanicalism. It's unrealistic. Republicans always love to prop up the "moral majority and the moral right". The Republicans are the most amoral of parties and people.

GordonSkywalker
None of this has anything to do with my proclamation concerning Presdient Clinton. Except for the comments finti and Backfire made.

LaurenE147
Okay, I was just relating an anecdote. I did not mean for this to turn into a major debate.

GordonSkywalker
It has not as far as I know.

maul's woman
whatever.

queeq
Hey!!! Maul's Woman's back. Cool. How ya doin', babe?

maul's woman
Hey QueeQ!!! Meesa doing maxy wonderly. big grin

haven't spoken to you in a long time.

Mujaffa
and this has what to do with Clinton??

GordonSkywalker
Heck if I know! He is still a fine human being though. big grin

Member.
clinton was a good pres me thinks. he just did one thing wrong. he is only human.

GordonSkywalker
That's what I say.

Member.
big grin

GordonSkywalker
{Great minds think alike}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.