Gamora vs Dracula...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Gamora takes on Count Dracula in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in an ancient, abandoned, villiage in Transylvania in the dead of night...

Dracula has an army of bats, rats, wolves, and 5 fledging vampires that he can call to his aid if need be...

Gamora has Godslayer...

Who wins?

zopzop
Dracula.

quanchi112
Batman loses.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman loses.

You know Batman isnt in this thread right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You know Batman isnt in this thread right? He still loses though.

Stoic
Gamora has the Godslayer? Would this have any effect on Dracula? All characters have weaknesses, so Gamora would probably lose unless she manages to find a weakness to exploit against him. If the Godslayer can hit magical beings, Gamora wins.

TheLordofMurder
He still loses though.

You're enjoying trolling me...arent you?

Stoic
Batman loses.

smile big grin laughing out loud

Stoic
You're enjoying trolling me...arent you?

I thought that you both do it to each other? It's like a Drax/Thanos match.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that you both do it to each other? It's like a Drax/Thanos match.

Normally its me trolling Quan...its rare that he gets to troll me.

Stoic
Normally its me trolling Quan...its rare that he gets to troll me.

You still playing DCUO? Has it gotten any more interesting?

Golgo13
Dracula.

TheLordofMurder
I am and it has...

They've added legends PvE which was an excellent addition to the game...

They've tweaked some of the powersets, and of course they've added new raids and alerts...

I'm happy with the game at current...

Stoic
Legends PVE? big grin .... hmmm sounds pretty cool.

tkitna
Dracula wins. Not sure Godslayer can effect him.

Tony Stark
As stated Dracula wins

leonidas
yeah, she's in a lot of trouble....

Golgo13
Dracula easily.

complexbrother
Gamora

Sin I AM
Gamora takes on Count Dracula in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in an ancient, abandoned, villiage in Transylvania in the dead of night...

Dracula has an army of bats, rats, wolves, and 5 fledging vampires that he can call to his aid if need be...

Gamora has Godslayer...

Who wins?

Y does Dracula need so much help? Have u ever read a Dracula comic before?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y does Dracula need so much help? Have u ever read a Dracula comic before?

Gamora is very formidable; shes a legit High Meta and she has Godslayer here...

Besides, in the environment present in the OP, I'm tempted to argue that his "help" would be standard...

Stoic
I did some reading up on the Godslayer weapon, and from what I understood, it can hit magical beings, or supernatural ones. That being the case, Gamora has a chance of winning. However Dracula has the ability to use TP, and Gamora has yet to show any strong resistances against this from what I know. This comes down to whom strikes first.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I did some reading up on the Godslayer weapon, and from what I understood, it can hit magical beings, or supernatural ones. That being the case, Gamora has a chance of winning. However Dracula has the ability to use TP, and Gamora has yet to show any strong resistances against this from what I know. This comes down to whom strikes first.

thumb up

Thank you...

People look at this and automatically think its Spite against Gamora when that is far from the truth...

She has a real chance of winning here; Godslayer gives her that chance...its a pretty powerful weapon.

Sin I AM
Dracula doesn't need an army of bats, or vampires. He's a legit team wrecker when written correctly. Why you feel the need to "prep" characters who dont need it means u either dont know the character or are creating spite matches

TheLordofMurder
Dracula doesn't need an army of bats, or vampires. He's a legit team wrecker when written correctly. Why you feel the need to "prep" characters who dont need it means u either dont know the character or are creating spite matches

Drac doesnt have an army of Vampires here...

KingD19
What he does have is TP, large scale weather manipulation, super strength, super speed, etc...

Sin I AM

Gamora has Godslayer...

Who wins?

He has and "army" of bats, wolves and rats. Army being an ambiguous number which could mean a hundred or a million. Five "fledgling" vamps which means what exactly? Five fodder characters? Five decent low metas? What exactly does godslayer give her? Uts featless.

TheLordofMurder
He has and "army" of bats, wolves and rats. Army being an ambiguous number which could mean a hundred or a million. Five "fledgling" vamps which means what exactly? Five fodder characters? Five decent low metas? What exactly does godslayer give her? Uts featless.

I suppose some clarification is in order...

Army of rats and bats means a few thousand rats and bats...

An army of wolves means a few hundred of those...

The 5 fledging Vampires would be 5 versatile Low Meta's...

Sin I AM
In your opinion who would win

TheLordofMurder
In your opinion who would win

I'm not sure; could be close!

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.