Professor Charles "The Killer" Xavier vs Magneto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Professor Charles, The Killer, Xavier has been infected by the gift of Vampirism and can walk again! And he has acquired all the normal powers that Vampirism grants such as faster than human reaction times, mist form, the ability to fly, hypnotic gaze, and times 20 strength..

With this uber upgrade in mind, The Killer takes on Magneto in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight in out in a dense, vast, forest in the dead of night...

The Killer has an army of bats, rats, wolves, and a fledging Nightcrawler he can call to his aid if need be...

Who wins?

Spawningpool
With all these random powers Charles wins easily. Happy Dance beer Happy Dance

eaebiakuya
Those powers dont add much. But with then, he will not die/be koed in 1 second after the fight starts.

If Xavier wins, will be because is TP. I think he alredy defeated Magneto with his TP. But not sure how strong against TP is Magneto helmet in those days (in the past it was not anti-TP).

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Those powers dont add much. But with then, he will not die/be koed in 1 second after the fight starts.

If Xavier wins, will be because is TP. I think he alredy defeated Magneto with his TP. But not sure how strong against TP is Magneto helmet in those days (in the past it was not anti-TP).

The Killer does have that hypnotic gaze attack (which should bypass the helm since it targets the brain via the eyes); enhanced by Xaviers already immense TP, I am sure this would be really really powerful...

Spawningpool
And also there is no metal around so magneto is screwed.

TheLordofMurder
Dont forget to vote peeps!

smile

TheLordofMurder
Those who voted for Magneto, come forth and kindly explain how he wins...

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Spawningpool
And also there is no metal around so magneto is screwed.

He dont need metal to attack Xavier. He can control de iron in Xavier blood and do a lot more...

TheLordofMurder
He dont need metal to attack Xavier. He can control de iron in Xavier blood and do a lot more...

That wouldnt put down a Vampire though; mist form would instantly undo any damage done and halt the attack...

TheLordofMurder
You know, Xavier benefits GREATLY from Vampirism...

His durability is his greatest weakness, and Vampirism does an excellent job of minimizing that weakness...

Spawningpool
Vampires do not have blood. Happy Dance

shiv
As it is not explicitly stated in the Opening Post I have to ask,

Is Charles Xavier Blood Lusted??? ?? ??????

+ Does Charles Xavier Have Standard Equipment

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/franckito/franckito0901/franckito090100068/4151997-3d-rendering-of-a-black-and-chrome-wheelchair-on-a-white-background.jpg

Sin I AM
Lol @standard equipment. Mags stomps. Vampirism is a joke in comics

DarkSaint85
Depends if the wheelchair is an adamantium one.

Wei Phoenix
Vampires do not have blood. Happy Dance

What's that red stuff coming out of him?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/BHR1.jpg

DarkSaint85
Tomato juice.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tomato juice.
Exactly Happy Dance

Spawningpool
But in order for magneto to use the iron trick. Charles would have to have an unnatural amount in him so Charles still wins Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Does he? I thought he could do it with normal people.....

Wei Phoenix
But in order for magneto to use the iron trick. Charles would have to have an unnatural amount in him so Charles still wins Happy Dance

Only in movies.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by shiv
As it is not explicitly stated in the Opening Post I have to ask,

Is Charles Xavier Blood Lusted??? ?? ??????

+ Does Charles Xavier Have Standard Equipment

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/franckito/franckito0901/franckito090100068/4151997-3d-rendering-of-a-black-and-chrome-wheelchair-on-a-white-background.jpg

Yep...hes blood lusted.

And no he doesn't have the wheelchair...why? Because as I pointed out in the OP, he can walk again...he doesn't need it.

shiv
lol

Thank You LordofMurder.

Y'know.

Killer X might not be able to make full use of his vampirific gifts against Magneto.

Magneto should be able to quickly shove together some foliage (a vine, a couple of twigs & stuff) to make a wood cross to hang around his neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.