WBH Vs Zoom (Man Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Anything goes in this fight. They are both blood lusted.

BUT

Since this is a man fight.

Both have to "Take" on each others best blows.
So yes, they can't dodge like a girl and prevent being hit.
They have to take on punches.

This is a test of strength, speed, stamina and durability.

Who wins this fight?

Stoic
Time stops for the Hulk, and Zoom automatically wins. The Hulk may as well be 100 yrs in the past, because logically he would be helpless. Then again he broke through a time barrier recently, and was at a much weaker level than he was at when being named WB Hulk. I still think that Zoom wins, but it has nothing to do with him being more powerful.

SouthSpawn

carver9
Zoom goes back in time and kill Banner before he was born or became the Hulk. Zoom stomps.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by carver9
Zoom goes back in time and kill Banner before he was born or became the Hulk. Zoom stomps.

That would be against the rules here Carver.

I said each character "has to take" the other's best punches.

Going back in time is a wuss scared move. It's "preventing" from being hit.

This is a "MAN" fight, not a girl fight lol.

carver9
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
That would be against the rules here Carver.

I said each character "has to take" the other's best punches.

Going back in time is a wuss scared move. It's "preventing" from being hit.

This is a "MAN" fight, not a girl fight lol.

So they are trading blows? With that said, what you see here was created by two beings punching each other in the face. Do you think Zoom could survive one of these?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

What about two punches like that? Then we have to find Zoom best punching ft and from what I've seen, his best punch was comparable to Superman and Diana withstood numerous of them and she isn't comparable at all to World Breaker. Wait...Zoom is super fast and could hit Hulk a million times before he reacts. Already been tried. Here he hits Powergirl, someone that isn't comparable to this Hulk...he hits her with a million punches and she tanks them.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107619/2319788-zoompunch1qv3.jpg

With that said, Hulk stomps with ease.

Reflassshh
Bad logic Carv, batman "tanked" zoom punches too.

He wants to make them better heroes, not kill them. I can argue he's always holding back.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Bad logic Carv, batman "tanked" zoom punches too.

He wants to make them better heroes, not kill them. I can argue he's always holding back.

So he purposely tickled Powergirl?

DarkSaint85
Well, yeah.

Reflassshh
Yup.

carver9
Lol...not that kind of tickle. So, he allowed her to choke him without trying to break free? Are we making up stuff again? I provided a scan backing my claims, let's not add or take away from the obvious.

Reflassshh
Yeah, you posted a scan, so?

Zoom in character uses just enough force to take an opponent out, you can't change that nor prove he was going all out when hitting PG.

Board Walker
Zoom not holding back one shot kills wbh.

zoom accelerates a single punch beyond the collapsing point of a singularity, breaks down time, space, reality as it accelerates past the 3rd dimension.

This would cause hulk to cease to exist string by string, wbh is street level in comparison to omniversal zoom.

Reflassshh
^ That's what I'm saying, Zoom 5d punches wbh out of reality.

leonidas
lol this thread is blink zoom is THE worst forum character of them all. so much exaggeration regarding his powerset taken to the nth degree. it should be a forum rule that only feats accomplished in books are admissible in these things. at least that would make threads with him in them somewhat palatable. seriously, zoom hitting hard enough to ohko wbh is.......pretty hilarious.

zoom is powerful, obviously. his power is nonsensical and defensible by nearly no one when followed to its inevitable end. but he is NOT standing toe-to-toe and ko'ing hulk. be interesting to see what the radiation coming off hulk would do to him if he even tried to get in close. he could stay away forever. i guess he could go back in time, though that seems to be AGAINST the design of the thread. if they actually have to 'exchange best blows' zoom gets obliterated. not sure how that CAN'T be the end result of this tbh.

omniversal zoom. laughing out loud

Board Walker
Zoom is moving so fast due to time dialation that the radiation wouldbe harmless to him, it would have no kinetic presence and thus- to exist in his presence. He could simply walk through the individual molecules at his speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zoom not holding back one shot kills wbh.

zoom accelerates a single punch beyond the collapsing point of a singularity, breaks down time, space, reality as it accelerates past the 3rd dimension.

This would cause hulk to cease to exist string by string, wbh is street level in comparison to omniversal zoom.

laughing out loud

Love this guy.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, you posted a scan, so?

Zoom in character uses just enough force to take an opponent out, you can't change that nor prove he was going all out when hitting PG.

Change what? Him punching a million times not doing damage to Powergirl? What I'm getting is excuses of a showing that doesn't say anything you've mentioned in your post.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Change what? Him punching a million times not doing damage to Powergirl? What I'm getting is excuses of a showing that doesn't say anything you've mentioned in your post. It doesn't matter how many times he punched her if he didn't mean to kill or damage her confused

Anyway, don't get me wrong. It goes without saying that Hulk wins this, afterall is a B4B contest and zoom wouldn't survive the first blow without going intangible or evading. I just wanted to point out that your scan was unusable due to Zoom always holding back stick out tongue

Board Walker
Zoom accelerates his mocules beyond the 5th dimension, hulk implodes upon punching zoom.

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Golgo13
Zoom.

Decimus
How does this work Zoom atomizes WBH first then hulk reforms for sake of the thread and lets hulk punch him in the face. So then they continue of course Zoom attacks or defends firs making this a problem when natural causality is taken into account.

Damborgson
What you're talking about is a mentally disabled man maybe. Dodging punches that would break your chin doesn't reduce manliness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.