The Emperor's Wrath vs The First Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Lord Scourge vs Syo Bakarn, who is the Emperor's most powerful former servant?

FreshestSlice
First Son.

NewGuy01
How big do you think the difference is?

DarthAnt66
Scourge. Even as of TOR:Revan he was described as around Meetra level, who soloed Malachor V.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How big do you think the difference is?
I wouldn't say it was massive, but I was pretty impressed by his TK and handling of the Barsen'thor even while fighting internally. The only thing that suggests Scourge didn't get stomped is a journal entry.

Nephthys
First Son

NewGuy01
What TK feats are you referring to specifically, Freshest?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's referring to when he force pushed Barsen'thor, a TK powerhouse. He also casually put her on her ass with a burst of lightning.

FreshestSlice
Yep. That and the caves ceiling collapsing constantly during the fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
First Son vs. Wrath II good fight tbh

NewGuy01
No love for Wrath I. sad

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Scourge. Even as of TOR:Revan he was described as around Meetra level, who soloed Malachor V.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorry bro Nyriss isn't>/= Palpatine.

Simply inconsistency on Drew's part.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No love for Wrath I. sad

I give Lord Scourge (SWTOR) more due than almost anyone. That said, The First Son is the Emperor's most powerful servant and avatar.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorry bro Nyriss isn't>/= Palpatine.

Simply inconsistency on Drew's part.
This made less sense then Revanchiste's posts, bro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If I legitimately have to spell it out, then the world is crumbling apart as we speak.

DarthAnt66
Not sure how Nyriss beating Scourge links to me saying she is beating Sidious...

NewGuy01
I give Lord Scourge (SWTOR) more due than almost anyone. That said, The First Son is the Emperor's most powerful servant and avatar.

I'm talking about how 2.0 gets all the chicks, not the son.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure how Nyriss beating Scourge links to me saying she is beating Sidious...

Nyriss slaughtered the Exile and Scourge simultaneously, the former of which, "lolsolo'd Malachor" and the latter being her equal. In case you didn't know, the Malachor feat is a Dooku-level feat (probably even higher tbh.)

Nephthys
Even though I just said Dark Warrior sucks, forcing Vette to stay in the room while you bang Lady Milf is both disgusting and hilarious.

DarthAnt66
Nyriss slaughtered the Exile and Scourge simultaneously, the former of which, "lolsolo'd Malachor" and the latter being her equal. In case you didn't know, the Malachor feat is a Dooku-level feat (probably even higher tbh.)
Yeah, hence why I put Nyriss Dooku level. Your point?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nyriss godstomped Scourge and Meetra simultaneously in seconds. erm

DarthAnt66
I know, she's pretty badass. Pretty insane Revan demolished her too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate>>Revan>>>Nyriss>>Palpatine>>>Profit?

DarthAnt66
Palpatine can dominate those two too, dork. no expression
EDIT: Wait, dork means penis? What the ****?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Palpatine can't dominate two Dooku's that easily in sabers, lmfao. Even then, you're asserting that at the very least Nyriss=Palpatine.

You can't win.

ares834
Palpatine can't dominate two Dooku's that easily in sabers, lmfao. Even then, you're asserting that at the very least Nyriss=Palpatine.

You can't win.

No he isn't. Because neither Scourge or Meetra are at Dooku's level.

DarthAnt66
I already won by default. no expression I have a novelization and a reader's companion.
You simply deeming it not possible due to lack of understanding is not my issue.
And suggesting Scourge or Meetra are Dooku level is a double standard too, btw.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
No he isn't. Because neither Scourge or Meetra are at Dooku's level.

Agreed. thumb up

I already won by default. no expression I have a novelization and a reader's companion.
You simply deeming it not possible due to lack of understanding is not my issue.
And suggesting Scourge or Meetra are Dooku level is a double standard too, btw.

no expression

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't recognize what you're saying. You used Meetra solo'ing Malachor (which is beyond Dooku's capabilities) and Scourge being equal to her as a cogent argument as to why he's>The First Son, even though Meetra in Revan is clearly not the malachor-stomper she was in KOTOR 2. Ultimately this either turns into Meetra=Scourge=KOTOR 2 Exile>Dooku, or your using of Meetra's Malachor feat as evidence of her power in the novel turns to dust.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Even though I just said Dark Warrior sucks, forcing Vette to stay in the room while you bang Lady Milf is both disgusting and hilarious.

thumb up

Best part of the whole damn game.

ares834
(which is beyond Dooku's capabilities)

Apparently not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm just glad that you can see the inconsistency.

....right?

DarthAnt66
I'm starting to get the feeling you don't recognize what you're saying. You used Meetra solo'ing Malachor (which is beyond Dooku's capabilities) and Scourge being equal to her as a cogent argument as to why he's>The First Son, even though Meetra in Revan is clearly not the malachor-stomper she was in KOTOR 2. Ultimately this either turns into Meetra=Scourge=KOTOR 2 Exile>Dooku, or your using of Meetra's Malachor feat as evidence of her power in the novel turns to dust.

I'll explain to you in simple terms how this works, because you seem to not be able to understand otherwise. big grin

1.) Scourge's power and skill is around Meetra Surik level: canonically stated in The Old Republic: Revan.
2.) Scourge and Meetra Surik are weaker then Darth Nyriss: canonically stated in The Old Republic: Revan.
3.) Meetra Surik is a rival duelist to Count Dooku: never stated in any canonical source, or even implied.

The flaw in your argument is your 3rd statement because it is merely on an opinion with not ultimate credibility behind it.
Meetra Surik is limited in canon by being far weaker then Revan and Darth Nyriss, and weaker then Darth Traya in power.
If you look at her Malachor V feat in the perspective of lesser then Dooku, everything adds it appropriately and correctly.
Meetra's feat on Malachor V is not beyond the Count's abilities anyway... not even Cade Skywalker's for that matter, really.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Apparently not.
Exactly. He's trying to deem his own opinion canonical.
Still love you though, Skillz.

Nephthys
If you look at her Malachor V feat in the perspective of lesser then Dooku, everything adds it appropriately and correctly.
Meetra's feat on Malachor V is not beyond the Count's abilities anyway... not even Cade Skywalker's for that matter, really.

Eeeeeeh?

DarthAnt66
Prima Guide states that Surik most likely went from room to room individually, meaning she only had to fight a few Sith at a time, then was able to rest.
It's not like the Star Forge, Luke on Dantooine, or Cade on numerous encounters when all the Sith just keep on swarming in countless raids and hordes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quite frankly,

-fighting through hordes of storm beasts on the extremely deadly surface of Malachor V
-slaughtering through an entire academy of elite sith assassins, acolytes and lords
-battering Darth Sion 3-4 times until he suicides
-Defeating Darth Traya, who off the most powerful nexus in the galaxy ragdolled 3 jedi council members with noticeable casuality. FYI, using the quote that states Traya is more powerful than Exile as an all-binding dictation means you'd have to accept Palpatine>all as all-binding dictation. Something tells me you'd have a problem with that.
-All of this while being weakened by the most powerful nexus in the galaxy and having her opponents amped by it,

is beyond Dooku, IMO. There is absolutely no reason to look at in the perspective of "lesser than Dooku," because that isn't a perspective cemented in any tangible reality (as they are from completely different eras,) unlike Nyriss's/Revan's superiority over Meetra. Also, Nyriss>Traya? Selenial gonna beat you up tbh.

Nephthys
Dooku might pull it off if he had better stamina.

DarthAnt66
-fighting through hordes of storm beasts on the extremely deadly surface of Malachor V
Obi-Wan Kenobi can do that.

-slaughtering through an entire academy of elite sith assassins, acolytes and lords
Cade Skywalker can do that.

-battering Darth Sion 3-4 times until he suicides
Average Jedi beat Darth Sion before.

-Defeating Darth Traya, who off the most powerful nexus in the galaxy ragdolled 3 jedi council members with noticeable casuality.
It's her most impressive feat for a reason.

--- --- --- --- ----

If Cade Skywalker was immune to drain, he could do what she did.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dooku isn't beating Traya at the heart of Malachor V, tbh, (If theoretically Dooku was immensely weakened like Meetra was and Traya was immensely strengthened.)

DarthAnt66
Meetra wasn't weakened like you suggest... she was instinctively drawing off her entire companion roster.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And where again was this directly stated, implied, or acknowledged? Wasn't this a part of the "why the Meetra in Revan is weaker" theory?

Nephthys
Meetra wasn't weakened like you suggest... she was instinctively drawing off her entire companion roster.

Meetra quite clearly describes her condition on Malachor in the novel and she certainly wasn't 100% bro.

DarthAnt66
@Skillz Nah, it's a direct quote. It was stated by the Jedi Masters:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is that the explanation as to why Meetra is weaker in Revan?

DarthAnt66
That's the accepted theory. She lost her wound... so she doesn't draw on the life around her, or feed on the death she achieves anymore.

Nephthys
Also Meetra can't draw off her entire companions roster because 3 of them are droids. :V

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Glad you agree that Meetra was weakened in Revan. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Also Meetra can't draw off her entire companions roster because 3 of them are droids. :V
You knew what I meant. erm
I always agreed that she was weakened... like, since the day I read the book.

Aurbere

Was that ever a question?

DarthAnt66
inb4 mother Selenial's rage

Nephthys
You knew what I meant. erm

I dunno man, "entire" doesn't pretty absolute.

DarthAnt66
According to Marco, droids have midichlorians. So I win.

Aurbere

Over what?

DarthAnt66
@droids http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid ... how the **** is this still canon?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Meetra was weakened in Revan, therefore bringing up her Malachor feat and scourge being equal to her revan incarnation holds no water, and ultimately doesn't have much bearing a comparison to the first son, someone a ways more powerful than even Nyriss, in all honesty.

I still win.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Aurbere
Over what?
your mom tbh

Aurbere
your mom tbh

Zing...

DarthAnt66
So Meetra was weakened in Revan, therefore bringing up her Malachor feat and scourge being equal to her revan incarnation holds no water, and ultimately doesn't have much bearing a comparison to the first son, someone a ways more powerful than even Nyriss, in all honesty.

I still win.
Meetra wasn't weakened... the Exile was amplified. Somewhat big different, tbh.
And no, it still holds a lot of credibility if you balance it out with the soul hindering.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And no, it still holds a lot of credibility if you balance it out with the soul hindering.

Doesn't make a big difference how the power swings, just that its heavily in the Exile's favor. Bringing up the Malachor feat is legitimately pointless.

DarthAnt66
Bringing up the Malachor feat is legitimately pointless.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/387/717/bd4.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're hurting my brain atm.

DarthAnt66
I feel the same trying to process your arguments. I get your trying to do a The_Tempest, but it isn't working.
You going from "Meetra is uber" to "Meetra is shit" every post is pretty... poor. Your not making any real sense.
I get your trying to beat me by turning my arguments against me, but it doesn't work in this circumstance. Sorry?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought I was NewGuy's alter ego tbh.

.....and I'm not. Let me ask you again, is the Jedi Exile of KOTOR 2>>Meetra as of Revan?

DarthAnt66
There are different incarnations of the Jedi Exile within KotOR2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
During her Malachor feat. Factor in her being weakened, please.

Emperordmb
@droids http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid ... how the **** is this still canon?
it isn't...

DarthAnt66
During her Malachor feat. Factor in her being weakened, please.
What?
---
ur lame tbh

Nephthys

She was weakened in comparison to her Kotor 2 persona.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is Meetra Surik of KOTOR 2 during her malachor feat vastly superior to Meetra as of Revan?

DarthAnt66
She was weakened in comparison to her Kotor 2 persona.
KotOR2 Exile>=Malachor Exile>Revan Exile, perhaps?

DarthAnt66
Is Meetra Surik of KOTOR 2 during her malachor feat vastly superior to Meetra as of Revan?
Vastly? No. Vastly would be like Sidious to Maul.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So how would you compare Malachor exile to revan Meetra? Dooku to Ventress? Sidious to yoda?

DarthAnt66
I never really cared enough to think about it, really. I'm not really sure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your answer is the central argument to my thesis doe sad

DarthAnt66
I know, hence why I'm not giving it. Do you know the amount of work teachers are shoving up my ass to finish chapters before Christmas break?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have finals tomorrow. Pretty laem tbh.

DarthAnt66
My Spanish professor gave me so many quizzes they are now worth less then homework.

Selenial

Don't get me started.

It didn't exactly end well for Neph last time.

Nephthys
My video games professor gave me a shitton of work as well. I spent all day slaving over it. It was terrible.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My Spanish professor gave me so many quizzes they are now worth less then homework.

I'm in sophomore honors Spanish as a freshman, and it's extremely difficult because of how laem our teacher is.

DarthAnt66
I'm in all sophomore honors classes but Spanish (this is my first year taking it). 100 in history (and theology) though. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You get a scholarship? I was able to get a $1500 one from ACT score. Admittedly I'm not performing to my optimum capacity. Two B's=bad tbh.

DarthAnt66
I came from a public school, so they didn't offer me one. I could have if I came from a Catholic school (I easily met the requirements). Pretty lame.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but did u take the 8th grade act doe

DarthAnt66
You mean the PSSA?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose. Ours was called "ACT explore," though.

DarthAnt66
Sounds pretty lame.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At least I have an extra $1,500 in my pocket tbh

DarthAnt66
I get the cash flow from YouTube, bruh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're a thot with that dawth mawl vid imo

FreshestSlice
All this chillens. Isn't it a little past your bedtimes?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stfu

FreshestSlice
Good. Even artificial rage sustains me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I really did have to try to pretend to be angry, there. Pretty laem tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.