HK-47 vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Yusanis vs Canderous Ordo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
4-way battle to the death. Ready... set... go!

Aurbere
HK teaches them the meaning of love. With extreme prejudice.

Zenwolf
So I'm not joking, but do any of these guys have any feats at all?

Outside of Gameplay I mean, cause...I'm drawing a blank really.

NewGuy01
Erm, Mandalore beat Malak over the head with a stick once.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So I'm not joking, but do any of these guys have any feats at all?

Outside of Gameplay I mean, cause...I'm drawing a blank really.

HK-47 Kill many Jedi azzizzinatez an hudge amount of perzonz (1479 I think....)
And zomtime he have already killed 144 under on hour. Azzazzinate manymany zenatorz but they where too many for him, he didn't have enough munition XD !

Mandalore the ultimate iz the greatezt mandalorian warrior ever born, he iz a taung he have an enermouz ztrengh, a lot of heavy weaponnary, and iz one of the finezt zwordman of hiz era, the bezt pilote of bezu'lik ever born (after him that'z canderouz.....)

Canderouz iz juzt a great mandalorian warrior where the ultimate.. Eeeeeerrr humhum....
Hiz armore iz nearly undeztructible.....Of hiz entire life nobody defeat him !!!! He iz the bezt than the mandalorian can offer.

HK-47 iz a bit roguy, but unlike the HK-50 zeriez, he don't relie on ztealth and dizcretion if have the choice. He prefer dezorganize the ennemy rank and creat panic.

But I'm zure than he will znipe them in the back with an Aratech zniper rifle.

Or he wait than mandalore the ultimate terminate them.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Revanchiste
HK-47 Kill many Jedi azzizzinatez an hudge amount of perzonz (1479 I think....)
And zomtime he have already killed 144 under on hour. Azzazzinate manymany zenatorz but they where too many for him, he didn't have enough munition XD !

Mandalore the ultimate iz the greatezt mandalorian warrior ever born, he iz a taung he have an enermouz ztrengh, a lot of heavy weaponnary, and iz one of the finezt zwordman of hiz era, the bezt pilote of bezu'lik ever born (after him that'z canderouz.....)

Canderouz iz juzt a great mandalorian warrior where the ultimate.. Eeeeeerrr humhum....
Hiz armore iz nearly undeztructible.....Of hiz entire life nobody defeat him !!!! He iz the bezt than the mandalorian can offer.

HK-47 iz a bit roguy, but unlike the HK-50 zeriez, he don't relie on ztealth and dizcretion if have the choice. He prefer dezorganize the ennemy rank and creat panic.

But I'm zure than he will znipe them in the back with an Aratech zniper rifle.

Or he wait than mandalore the ultimate terminate them.

When has HK killed any Jedi at all? Proof of number?

DarthAnt66
They all have feats and hype... I'll post them later.

Nephthys
An inferior HK unit stalemated or beat Jarael iirc. The same chick who stalemated Alec in a sparring duel. So HK should be pretty dang good.

Revanchiste
Canderouz iz more expert mark'zman than mandalore the ultimate, and a better expert in weaponnary... Where Mandalore the ultimate iz juzt a zpartan an excellent zwordman...

Thiz the HK-47. Iz juzt the mozt zkilled HK-47 unit. If thiz iz the Darth Revan HK-47.... Ouch.... HK-47 himzelf zaid it it will took him year and yearz to regain all hiz zkillz... In a direct fight mandalore the ultimate juzt wreck HK-47.... But in mozt of the place HK-47 can hide and uze ztealth trap etc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.