Sentry, Gladiator, Hypherion Vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep, no BFR.
10 minute time limit..
The object is to catch and pin down DCnu Barry Allen for a 3 (second) count.

Current Hypherion
Classic unamped Sentry
Fully confident Gladiator

The battle field is the state of Kansas, empty of people. Characters can only go as high as the upper atmisphere, and not outside the stare's borders.

Can the 3 "tag" the 1?

heisetx
The **** is an unamped sentry?

sentry does this regardless

riv6672
Originally posted by riv6672
No prep, no BFR.
10 minute time limit..
The object is to catch and pin down DCnu Barry Allen for a 3 (second) count.

Current Hypherion
Classic unamped Sentry
Fully confident Gladiator

The battle field is the state of Kansas, empty of people. Characters can only go as high as the upper atmisphere, and not outside the stare's borders.

Can the 3 "tag" the 1?

Damn EDIT feature:

The three can only use their speed. No ranged attacks. Obviously they cant turn off strength and invulnerability during any pinning process.

(To the first responder. Thanks but i have you on ignore)

DarkSaint85
Just trying to tag him? I don't like the team's odds.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just trying to tag him? I don't like the team's odds.

But DCNU Barry have some good "running speed" feat (i mean FTL feats) ? Or we can assume he is FTL by a good margin since he is faster than Superman who have FTL feats ?

Because Sentry and Gladiator have FTL++++ feats.

I think the team have a chance.

What if Gladiator go to outside the planet, tag flash with his super vision, then bull rush in a FTL speed ? Flash maybe will not see him (he dont have super senses) until it is too late.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
But DCNU Barry have some good "running speed" feat (i mean FTL feats) ? Or we can assume he is FTL by a good margin since he is faster than Superman who have FTL feats ?

Because Sentry and Gladiator have FTL++++ feats.

I think the team have a chance.

What if Gladiator go to outside the planet, tag flash with his super vision, then bull rush in a FTL speed ? Flash maybe will not see him (he dont have super senses) until it is too late.

Flash does have superspeed reaction times.

riv6672
Thanks for posting guys.
The questions you've asked just now are what i was wondering myself, which is why i'm asking.
3 flyers who have super speed but arent strictly speedsters against a runner who IS a speedster above all else.

leonidas
lol this thread is actually pretty interesting. of the 3 glads has the best speed feat by far (afaik) but that feae is still WELL below flash. if flash can go all out, i think he can avoid them for 10 minutes unless they utterly demolish the BF first giving him nothing to run on. i think that would be the only option for them. assuming he can't steal their speed as well.

riv6672
The way i see the match up when i made the thread, demolishing the BF is only an option in this game of tag. They cant use strength/other powers to tear things up.

Just clarifying.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, just tagging him, I can't see it, barring Barry being his usual idiotic self.

Hmm, more I think about it, the likelier it is for the team. Would Gladiator start losing confidence when he sees how fast Barry is?

RealityWarper
Sentry solos

carver9
This is DCNU Flash. I would love to see some speed fts that is above Gladiator flying 200 light yrs in 3 minutes or his 100 times light speed showing.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't the 100x light showing, him boosted by that explosion?

With regards to the 200 light years showing....Thanos sent him 200 light years away, true - but how long did he take to come back?

riv6672
You guys saying Gladiator has instant acceleration? The BF is only the size of Kansas.

abhilegend
Flash has femtosecond level reaction time. Good luck tagging him.

riv6672
There was a multinpage debate here a few months ago that said that wouldnt do him much good versus Thanos. Here its 3 on 1 with all involved possessing super speed, in a limited space.
Devil's advocate-ing here.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by abhilegend
Flash has femtosecond level reaction time. Good luck tagging him.

rolling on floor laughing

He's tagged

bbrem123
What if we put Superman in that mix instead of Hyperion?

riv6672
Nah.

bbrem123
why because he can tag him on his own but the other cant?? ahahahah that is what I thought...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by bbrem123
What if we put Superman in that mix instead of Hyperion?

Then Superman tags everyone at once rolling on floor laughing

bbrem123
Then Superman tags everyone at once rolling on floor laughing

Exactly what I was getting at. haha

riv6672
Nah.

heisetx
You dumbass. How can flash react at femtoseconds? It takes microseconds for a brain neuron to fire... Which is a few classifications slower in time scale. So even if he's reacting that fast, he's not thinking it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by heisetx
You dumbass. How can flash react at femtoseconds? It takes microseconds for a brain neuron to fire... Which is a few classifications slower in time scale. So even if he's reacting that fast, he's not thinking it.

'The femtosecond I feel something, I react'.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2541508-2390312_flash4_4b_femtosecond_bullet_super.jpg

Don't call people dumbasses, when they are using comics as their evidence.

Time Immemorial
Dark Saint owning the ignorant noobs with cold hard facts.

KMC>all

Look who is the dumbass now. laughing out loud

leonidas
, dumbass. (i know you left that part out....) and beyond that--the idea of trying to pretend the flash's brain works at the same speeds as a regular brain is also pretty dumbass-ish.....

if flash can vibrate to avoid, they are really screwed. if they can f up the br he'd get tagged for sure. they might be able to work together to corral him somehow (maybe by PROGRESSIVELY destroying the bf....?) but in simple open space, i can't see them laying a glove on him. if he was forced to attack them, that would be different. in this case all he needs to do is stay away. they'd need to get creative imo.

eaebiakuya

Flash brain neuron is faster than a regular one.

heisetx
Light only gets about a micrometer distance in a femtosecond, so if flash is moving at light speed, he's not getting very far :-)

so reacting doesn't always mean evading or being able to run. I didn't see anything in that comic that alludes to him not being tagged. I can easily find scans of things slower that have nailed flash

naurtoisbeast
why because he can tag him on his own but the other cant?? ahahahah that is what I thought... Originally posted by bbrem123
why because he can tag him on his own but the other cant?? ahahahah that is what I thought... i think sentry will win

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think sentry will win

Every time you post you double quote, are you incapable of only quoting once?

DarkSaint85
Light only gets about a micrometer distance in a femtosecond, so if flash is moving at light speed, he's not getting very far :-)

Speedforce, brah. That's like me saying gamma rays only give you cancer, not spider powers or hulking strength.....

I can show beings slower than Flash who have tagged Gladiator et al. It happens.

heisetx
Fair enough.

riv6672
'The femtosecond I feel something, I react'.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2541508-2390312_flash4_4b_femtosecond_bullet_super.jpg

Don't call people dumbasses, when they are using comics as their evidence.
Ha, i think i remember why i put this guy on ignore now. laughing out loud

heisetx
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Dark Saint owning the ignorant noobs with cold hard facts.

KMC>all

Look who is the dumbass now. laughing out loud

This is just another case of comics trying to use science terms to be more in tune with real world physics. So the writer is just using it for sensationalism, he probably knows next to nothing about time scales.. You're still the dumbass becuz you eat it all up. Like the blind leading the blind.

Time Immemorial
This is just another case of comics trying to use science terms to be more in tune with real world physics. So the writer is just using it for sensationalism, he probably knows next to nothing about time scales.. You're still the dumbass becuz you eat it all up. Like the blind leading the blind.

We use scans here to base arguments. Not made up garbage just dreamt up by nasa scientists.

Face it, you got owned, run back home and cry to mom.

bbrem123
some of you DC fans...

I swear

Time Immemorial
some of you DC fans...

I swear

Says the guy with Darkseid in his avatar. laughing laughing laughing

As for the thread, team wins.

heisetx
Kid I'll go to your house and burn your comic collection.

maybe then, your old man won't hold his head in shame everytime he thinks of you.

Time Immemorial
Kid I'll go to your house and burn your comic collection.

maybe then, your old man won't hold his head in shame everytime he thinks of you.

Better bring a lot of guns. We kill trespassers on sight in Texas.

bbrem123
Says the guy with Darkseid in his avatar. laughing laughing laughing

As for the thread, team wins.

haha damn you got me...

That is a 3d model I did myself. Only reason I have it on!!!

pym-ftw
We use scans here to base arguments. Not made up garbage just dreamt up by nasa scientists.

Face it, you got owned, run back home and cry to mom. was this a side swipe at me? It won't go well if it was

Time Immemorial
haha damn you got me...

That is a 3d model I did myself. Only reason I have it on!!!

Its pretty legit, hard enough to find an avatar that works with the forum much less a good one.

Nice work smile

heisetx
Your from Texas, that explains your edumacation, cletus

you gon invoke tha bable and put the fear of god in me?

DarkSaint85
Remember when we all banded together against thingy?

Good times.

Reflassshh
There's a thingy about this guy, I can't figure what is it though.

Time Immemorial
Your from Texas, that explains your edumacation, cletus

you gon invoke tha bable and put the fear of god in me?

Coming from the guy who lives in HEISE, TX laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Remember when we all banded together against thingy?

Good times.

I told bada we need to bring Thingy back, he threatened me stick out tongue

riv6672
This place is a magnet for unstable personalities...yes

heisetx
Sentry bends space/time when he fly's. Unless we're limiting this to linear movements, he could tag flash by using those means. Not sure on the others. Glads feats in the vacuum of space are high, so I think both could do it on average. If flash is also running on average.

Reflassshh
No.

carver9
Wasn't the 100x light showing, him boosted by that explosion?

With regards to the 200 light years showing....Thanos sent him 200 light years away, true - but how long did he take to come back?

Proof of everything you just said. Think you're trying to lowball Glass to give Flash a challenge. Also, can you provide some Flash speed fts in DCNU.

riv6672
Huh, thought this one was done!

Reflassshh
Huh, thought this one was done! Not until he reveals himself... again!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Proof of everything you just said. Think you're trying to lowball Glass to give Flash a challenge. Also, can you provide some Flash speed fts in DCNU.

Proof of my question? Whaaa?

I was asking, how long did he take to come back. Why should I show proof of my question confused

carver9
Proof of my question? Whaaa?

I was asking, how long did he take to come back. Why should I show proof of my question confused

He was hit with the bomb, contained the blast, then flew off. Don't think the explosion had anything to do with the acceleration.

DarkSaint85
He was hit with the bomb, contained the blast, then flew off. Don't think the explosion had anything to do with the acceleration.

Got proof that the explosion had nothing to do with the acceleration?

Also, the Thanos showing - Proof of the 200 light years in 4 minutes?

Besides, if you want speed feats, the Flash could go intangible.....

carver9
Got proof that the explosion had nothing to do with the acceleration?

Also, the Thanos showing - Proof of the 200 light years in 4 minutes?

Besides, if you want speed feats, the Flash could go intangible.....

Lol...the proof is on you. How would he contain the blast along with the impact throwing him off at the same time. Wouldn't he have crashed landed on Earth if the speed wasn't his. Hell, why did it even lead him to earth? The place that he was trying to go to if it wasn't his flight under his own power. Remember, he was chasing the Skrulls and their trail lead him right to earth.

abhilegend
Superman literally crossed the universe in two months at a weakened state, he was still slower than flash.

www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57793

If flash doesn't wants to be touched, nobody can touch him.

carver9
What DCNU Flash best speed ft?

DarkSaint85
What DCNU Flash best speed ft?

Becoming intangible and thus, untaggable.

DarkSaint85
Lol...the proof is on you. How would he contain the blast along with the impact throwing him off at the same time. Wouldn't he have crashed landed on Earth if the speed wasn't his. Hell, why did it even lead him to earth? The place that he was trying to go to if it wasn't his flight under his own power. Remember, he was chasing the Skrulls and their trail lead him right to earth.

How is the proof on me? You're the one asserting it did what it did.....

carver9
How is the proof on me? You're the one asserting it did what it did.....

You brought it up as evidence when nothing was said about the blast giving him any type of a speed boost.

But let's play your game.

Here Glads is hit by said attack.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/12/125504/4198371-gladiator+100+times+speed+of+light+pt+1

Johnny walks in, Reed talks, complete sentences. Gladiator contains said blast, then we are acknowledged that a shrapnel (Gladiator) is heading to earth.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/12/125504/4198738-glads+pt+2

Stop making up stuff. How long would it take for the blast to register? The blast would've knocked him towards Earth from the onset. He wouldn't have had time to contain said attack. He wouldn't have been able to control his flight path to earth...etc.

How fast would you have to be to go intangible? Can someone with light speed reflexes tag a being who's intangible and provide proof.

abhilegend
That's nothing compared to superman crossing the whole universe in two months. Yet he is slower than flash.

bbrem123
superman could tag him though?

carver9
That's nothing compared to superman crossing the whole universe in two months. Yet he is slower than flash.

DCNU Superman crossed the universe?

pym-ftw
Any proof Flash can stay intangible either for the duration or consistently repeatedly go intangible? Just wondering

abhilegend
superman could tag him though?
That's before flash had mastered speed force.
Originally posted by Galan007
Barry momentarily gains Hal's GL ring, calculates an infinite number of possibilities nigh-instantly, then tools the enemy:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16381281_The_Flash_2011-_-_Annual_002-024.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16381282_The_Flash_2011-_-_Annual_002-025.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16381283_The_Flash_2011-_-_Annual_002-026.jpg Originally posted by carver9
DCNU Superman crossed the universe? Yes.

abhilegend
Superman literally crossed the universe in two months at a weakened state, he was still slower than flash.

www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57793

If flash doesn't wants to be touched, nobody can touch him.
Pak confirmed it.

leonidas
moving at or beyond c doesn't mean you can achieve intangibility. intangibility requires a form of molecular control, not the macro application of speed that moving ftl requires. in effect, to touch him, someone would need to vibrate at the same rate in order to interact with him. have any of the marvel guys ever shown the ability to vibrate intangible? hasn't nu flash also shown the ability to vibrate into things and cause them to explode? or was that just prenu flash?

abhilegend
Yes, he has done that too.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
moving at or beyond c doesn't mean you can achieve intangibility. intangibility requires a form of molecular control, not the macro application of speed that moving ftl requires. in effect, to touch him, someone would need to vibrate at the same rate in order to interact with him. have any of the marvel guys ever shown the ability to vibrate intangible? hasn't nu flash also shown the ability to vibrate into things and cause them to explode? or was that just prenu flash?

Or someone could punch him in the face before he goes intangible. Reason why I'm asking for his best speed fts.

But yes, he has gone intangible before.

playa1258
Superman crossing the universe is still somehow slower than Gladiator. At least according to Gladiator fanatics and CBR tards.

carver9
Was it said in the comic that he was across the Universe? I don't think a lot of people take Paks opinion as 100% gold unless we are nitpicking what to accept and decline from Pak?

DarkSaint85
You brought it up as evidence when nothing was said about the blast giving him any type of a speed boost.

But let's play your game.

Here Glads is hit by said attack.

Johnny walks in, Reed talks, complete sentences. Gladiator contains said blast, then we are acknowledged that a shrapnel (Gladiator) is heading to earth.

Stop making up stuff. How long would it take for the blast to register? The blast would've knocked him towards Earth from the onset. He wouldn't have had time to contain said attack. He wouldn't have been able to control his flight path to earth...etc.

How fast would you have to be to go intangible? Can someone with light speed reflexes tag a being who's intangible and provide proof.

I'm...not making stuff up. You yourself acknowledge it was shrapnel.

If a bomb explodes, and a piece of debris slices through me....do we say that the debris hit me under its own steam? Course not. It was thrown by the explosion.

How much did the explosion help? I do not know. And I cannot work out. Crucially, neither can you. There is nothing in those scans to say how much he was boosted by.

But lol at you saying Gladiator would be unable to control his flight path if he was thrown to Earth by the explosion - and in the same breath, claim he FLEW to Earth under his own power. Surely if he lacks the reflexes to control his flight path, he would lack the reflexes to control his flight here?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Any proof Flash can stay intangible either for the duration or consistently repeatedly go intangible? Just wondering

Well, he only needs to break the 3 second tag rule.

So every time he gets tagged (if he gets tagged), he just needs to go intangible, and the count will have to be restarted.

For 10 minutes.

Whilst sick, he was running around the world for TWO days straight.

carver9
I'm...not making stuff up. You yourself acknowledge it was shrapnel.

If a bomb explodes, and a piece of debris slices through me....do we say that the debris hit me under its own steam? Course not. It was thrown by the explosion.

How much did the explosion help? I do not know. And I cannot work out. Crucially, neither can you. There is nothing in those scans to say how much he was boosted by.

But lol at you saying Gladiator would be unable to control his flight path if he was thrown to Earth by the explosion - and in the same breath, claim he FLEW to Earth under his own power. Surely if he lacks the reflexes to control his flight path, he would lack the reflexes to control his flight here?

Reed THOUGHT it was a shrapnel until he seen different. If the blast would of thrown Gladiator, he wouldn't have landed smoothly on Earth AND he would've shot off as soon as the blast hit him. Instead, he was hit by the blast, time passed because he contained it, then he flew off to Earth. You have nothing backing your claims. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

As stated before, Gladiator speed ft of 100 times the speed of light might be a Lil too much for Flash unless proof is shown.

DarkSaint85
Reed THOUGHT it was a shrapnel until he seen different. If the blast would of thrown Gladiator, he wouldn't have landed smoothly on Earth AND he would've shot off as soon as the blast hit him. Instead, he was hit by the blast, time passed because he contained it, then he flew off to Earth. You have nothing backing your claims. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

As stated before, Gladiator speed ft of 100 times the speed of light might be a Lil too much for Flash unless proof is shown.

I'm not claiming anything. It is YOU who is claiming it did not add anything to his speed. All I asked was proof that he flew to Earth under his own speed. And I am still waiting.

DarkSaint85
Let me break it down for you:

Me: Flash wins this. He can travel 60 billion trillion times the speed of light.
Carver: Prove it.
Me: *posts a scan*
Carver: No, that shows something else.
Me: YOU post a scan showing that he's NOT travelling at 60 billion trillion times the speed of light.

THAT is what you're arguing, lol. I am NOT claiming anything, you're the one claiming, and now you haven't proved it. THEN, you say I have N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Well, no, because I wasn't the one who made the claim.

carver9
Let me break it down for you:

Me: Flash wins this. He can travel 60 billion trillion times the speed of light.
Carver: Prove it.
Me: *posts a scan*
Carver: No, that shows something else.
Me: YOU post a scan showing that he's NOT travelling at 60 billion trillion times the speed of light.

THAT is what you're arguing, lol. I am NOT claiming anything, you're the one claiming, and now you haven't proved it. THEN, you say I have N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Well, no, because I wasn't the one who made the claim.

As stated on panel minus any assumptions, Gladiator traveled 100 times the speed of light. What's Flash best speed ft?

DarkSaint85
As stated on panel minus any assumptions, Gladiator traveled 100 times the speed of light. What's Flash best speed ft?

By the way, Havok isn't close to that kind of power these days. His classic days were great though.

...you found a scan (even though its older than my grandma).

I like how when it's against you, you call the age of the feat into question, but when it suits you, suddenly, the entire history of a character is fair game thumb up

DCnU Barry's best speed feat? Time-travelling.

Edit: one more:
My grandma wasn't born when that comic came out. That's hilarious. Do you have any 1990-2000 yr scans?

bbrem123
lol^

carver9
I like how when it's against you, you call the age of the feat into question, but when it suits you, suddenly, the entire history of a character is fair game thumb up

DCnU Barry's best speed feat? Time-travelling.

Edit: one more:

Lol...Gladiator has limited showings. I have nothing but classic scans to choose from. I also brought up him flying 200 light yrs in a short amount of time.

When did he use speed to go back in time?

DarkSaint85
Oh, and Havok doesn't? So you admit, apart from the classic scans, you have nothing to choose from to show he is still at that old level?

But of course, you will argue he has the same power levels. Without realising, hey, that's precisely what other people were saying when they showed their old scans.

200 light years in...how long?

When he was trying to fix the time stream.

carver9
Oh, and Havok doesn't? So you admit, apart from the classic scans, you have nothing to choose from to show he is still at that old level?

But of course, you will argue he has the same power levels. Without realising, hey, that's precisely what other people were saying when they showed their old scans.

200 light years in...how long?

When he was trying to fix the time stream.

200 light yrs in a few minutes.

Scans of the Flash showing. Also, how fast do you have to time travel in DC? Light speed?

DarkSaint85
In DC, you have the sound barrier, then the light barrier, then the time barrier. So Superman can travel faster than light, but doesn't time travel.

carver9
In DC, you have the sound barrier, then the light barrier, then the time barrier. So Superman can travel faster than light, but doesn't time travel.

So how fast do you have to go to time travel? What scene are you talking about? Can you provide scans of the showing?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So how fast do you have to go to time travel? What scene are you talking about? Can you provide scans of the showing?

So fast that time not only stops but starts to go backward.

carver9
How fast is that? Isn't it said that once you reach light speed, there's the chance you can time travel? Just guessing from what I've heard. So how fast would flash have to go to achieve time travel?

Prof. T.C McAbe
How fast is that? Isn't it said that once you reach light speed, there's the chance you can time travel? Just guessing from what I've heard. So how fast would flash have to go to achieve time travel?

It is faster than time. That is the answer.

carver9
And how fast is that?

Prof. T.C McAbe
And how fast is that?

Faster than time. Isn't this clear enough. A speed so high that time becomes irrelevant and where you can move back and forth in time. Faster than any travel speed in comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Faster than time. Isn't this clear enough. A speed so high that time becomes irrelevant and where you can move back and forth in time. Faster than any travel speed in comics.

Time becomes irrelevant at the speed of light. So how fast was Flash going. Help me understand this. Example...Captain Atom was moving in microseconds but time stood still for him while doing this. How fast would you have to be to time travel in DC?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Time becomes irrelevant at the speed of light. So how fast was Flash going. Help me understand this. Example...Captain Atom was moving in microseconds but time stood still for him while doing this. How fast would you have to be to time travel in DC?

Wrong. Greater speeds than the speed of light are possible. Im comics, dc and marvel even for living beings. CA was moving fast, yet time still went on, even if microseconds. To time travel you have to be faster than that, far faster, so fast you break out of time, there is no specific number but it is faster than any travel speed in comics that didn't break the time barrier, it doesn't matter if it's dc or marvel btw.

Or easier, take the greatest speed feats im marvel and dc, if they didn't break out of time because of that speed they were still to slow.

heisetx
Time stops at light speed. We can measure this because light is the same speed no matter the measurement. To time travel, einsteins 4th dimension, you'd be moving too forward or past as easily as going forward or back in 3d space.

Board Walker
Flash vibrates at such speeds he links every version of flash across the DC omniverse, then they similtaneously yell at the enemy team at such a high vibration that the omniverse shatters.

abhilegend
Was it said in the comic that he was across the Universe? I don't think a lot of people take Paks opinion as 100% gold unless we are nitpicking what to accept and decline from Pak?

Yeah, no. You are not lowballing this feat.
Originally posted by Rorschach
So it looks like Superman escaped from that black hole in Superman Doomed #2.

Either that or it teleported him somewhere.

http://i57.tinypic.com/20jha51.jpg

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Board Walker
Flash vibrates at such speeds he links every version of flash across the DC omniverse, then they similtaneously yell at the enemy team at such a high vibration that the omniverse shatters. Yeah I know the omniverse losses but what happens to the enemies???!?!

carver9
Yeah, no. You are not lowballing this feat.

Where?

abhilegend
"Endless space". Now the writer confirmed it.

carver9
SMDH

Time Immemorial
Pretty damn smart if he can fly across the universe and not get lost.

SMDH

http://img.pandawhale.com/47603-kristen-wiig-shake-weight-gif-XkcU.gif

abhilegend
SMDH
Get out.

riv6672
Wow this took a hella tangent. laughing out loud

How fast do you people think these characters can GO in such a confined space???

Time Immemorial

How fast do you people think these characters can GO in such a confined space???

Not as fast as you blowing your load on ugly hookers.

Board Walker
SMDH

SMDH = Shaking my D*&^ hard?

Board Walker

Flash could accelerate beyond infinity without even moving, molecular acceleration. He could accelerate so fast in place that he causes a universal/multiversal/etc. Heat Death.

This really is a spite match up

riv6672
Okay this is ridiculous...roll eyes (sarcastic)

FThis really is a spite match up

And THIS is hilarious! laughing out loud

SMDH = Shaking my D*&^ hard?

DarkSaint85

I don't know about the others, because their speed comes from their muscles /flying....organs, whatever.

Flash gets his speed from the Speed Force. Doesn't need a run up to accelerate, only in the JLU cartoons does he need it.

riv6672
Wish you'd said this way back on page 1! wink

zom1967
I can`t help but think that the three of them will eventually box him in,even glads can accelerate his body to see the f.F moving at speeds out of flux with the universe,and was still able to interact with them.Add sentry to the mix and Flash goes down hard!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prob ist even if they become fast enough to interact with him, he is still faster and able to steal their speed and fool them. Their best chance is PIS and CIS. A forum Flash is just on Point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.