Mobile Infantry and Connor vs LV426

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Same storyline as "Aliens", except the CM are replaced by Rico and an equal number of his troopers. Also, Sarah Connor is in place of Ripley, and she has the same knowledge of Xenos as Ripley did.

Same conditions. Can the MI clear?

Quincy
Yes

Robtard
J. Rico and crew clear with contemptuous ease. J. Rico could probably solo with enough rounds

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Preview-Rico-400x260.jpg

Their first encounter goes flawlessly, since they wouldn't shit themselves and break formation like a bunch of untrained recruits like the CM did

RJ 2.0
Lol no. The MI shit their britches, they all die, leaving Connor all on her lonesome. Best case scenario, Connor clears while the MI dies.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol no. The MI shit their britches, they all die, leaving Connor all on her lonesome. Best case scenario, Connor clears while the MI dies.

Which movies did you watch? J. Rico and his Roughnecks not only don't shit themselves, but they make the xenos shit themselves.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Which movies did you watch? J. Rico and his Roughnecks not only don't shit themselves, but they make the xenos shit themselves. OK so Rico and his group of clueless straight out of high school troopers find themselves under the reactor, just as the CM were. What then? Remember, they cannot use their assault rifles. Same conditions, babe.

Robtard
OK so Rico and his group of clueless straight out of high school troopers find themselves under the reactor, just as the CM were. What then? Remember, they cannot use their assault rifles. Same conditions, babe.

So now it's J. Rico without his Roughnecks and without any experience? LOL!!! You're trying really hard to kill the J. Rico, but you can't

I already thought of that in my initial post here: J. Rico and crew can use their guns, they can use their guns all they want. The Morita III doesn't use "explosive tipped rounds", it's just a massive kinetic killer slug. There's no fear of an explosion triggering a chain-reaction in LV426

Besides, when the CMs broke formation like idiots and lost control of the situation like newbs, they started firing

RJ 2.0
So now it's J. Rico without his Roughnecks and without any experience? LOL!!! You're trying really hard to kill the J. Rico, but you can't

I already thought of that in my initial post here: J. Rico and crew can use their guns, they can use their guns all they want. The Morita III doesn't use "explosive tipped rounds", it's just a massive kinetic killer slug. There's no fear of an explosion triggering a chain-reaction in LV426

Besides, when the CMs broke formation like idiots and lost control of the situation like newbs, they started firing

I never said the Roughnecks weren't in the fight. When did I say that?

You do realize that you just took the bait, yes? Hook, line and sinker? And not that it matters, the MI will all scatter when the bugs attack. Yeah, Rico is badass and will stand his ground, maybe black dude stays, but Frehley and the others will shit their knickers. Rico dies.

Lol no. They reacted to a threat. They stood their ground and fought. Vasquez saw they were losing so she said "**** it" and lit up her smart gun.

VsuSpei9cf8

Side question. Xeno outer shell versus Bug outer shell, which is more durable?

Robtard
I never said the Roughnecks weren't in the fight. When did I say that?

You do realize that you just took the bait, yes? Hook, line and sinker? And not that it matters, the MI will all scatter when the bugs attack. Yeah, Rico is badass and will stand his ground, maybe black dude stays, but Frehley and the others will shit their knickers. Rico dies.

Lol no. They reacted to a threat. They stood their ground and fought. Vasquez saw they were losing so she said "**** it" and lit up her smart gun.

VsuSpei9cf8

Side question. Xeno outer shell versus Bug outer shell, which is more durable?

When you said: "clueless straight out of high school troopers" which ignores that by the time J. Rico got command of the Roughnecks, they were all seasoned veterans

Nope, I ate your bait, gave you the finger and swam away, leaving you with nothing. Proof the Roughnecks will "scatter"? Cos they were loyal and fierce as shown and stood firm in the face of Bug swarms

Which movie did you watch, that first encounter went to complete shit. Their commanders lost control and the marines broke formation like a bunch of untrained recruits

Not sure. Probably the Bugs, since they're bigger and physically tougher looking and iirc, some petite woman with a spear was able to stab into a Xeno in AvP

thanos-prime
The roughnecks have faced down far worse situations than the one the CM's did and didn't lose their shit. This scenario can't break them, when the aliens appear a few roughnecks die but Rico pulls them together and they retreat.

RJ 2.0
When you said: clueless straight out of high school troopers which ignores that by the time J. Rico got command of the Roughnecks, they were all seasoned veterans

Nope, I ate your bait, gave you the finger and swam away, leaving you with nothing. Proof the Roughnecks will "scatter"? Cos they were loyal and fierce as shown.

Which movie did you watch, that first encounter went to complete shit. Their commanders lost control and the marines broke formation

All seasoned veterans who are shit compared to the CM.

Question: Which is an easier transition? Fighting bugs then going to fighting Xenos, or vice versa?

Lol, did they run? No. They stood and fought until Hicks ordered the retreat. The MI would all be killed.

Be mad.

Robtard
All seasoned veterans who are shit compared to the CM.

Question: Which is an easier transition? Fighting bugs then going to fighting Xenos, or vice versa?

Lol, did they run? No. They stood and fought until Hicks ordered the retreat. The MI would all be killed.

Be mad.

Not going from what we've seen in the films

Who knows, but it won't matter to J. Rico and the Roughnecks, cos a Xeno will be seen like a bug and "the only good bug is a dead bug" Go J. Rico!

LoL, the CMs freaking bailed after losing control and formation; then they tried to run off planet with their tails tucked between their legs, but the Xenos stopped that

Why should I be mad at being correct in every point I've made in here

juggerman
Nope, I ate your bait, gave you the finger and swam away, leaving you with nothing.

I laughed hard at this

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
I laughed hard at this

thumb up

RJ 2.0
Not going from what we've seen in the films

Who knows, but it won't matter to J. Rico and the Roughnecks, cos a Xeno will be seen like a bug and "the only good bug is a dead bug" Go J. Rico!

LoL, the CMs freaking bailed after losing control and formation; then they tried to run off planet with their tails tucked between their legs, but the Xenos stopped that

Why should I be mad at being correct in every point I've made in here

Actually it's exactly what we have seen in the films.

No, I am sure that will be his/their attitude, until one of them is splashed with acid. This is where they will fall apart.

And the MI would fare far worse. They wouldn't even have made it past the initial encounter. BTW, you do know that Rico and co. had the advantage of knowing their enemy, yes? And that the CM, despite Rilpey insisting how deadly the Xeno's were, were totally in the dark on their enemy, yes? Think on how Rico and co. would react if they had never seen nor heard about bugs and they encountered a horde of them.

NemeBro

i think rico will win here

Robtard
Actually it's exactly what we have seen in the films.

No, I am sure that will be his/their attitude, until one of them is splashed with acid. This is where they will fall apart.

And the MI would fare far worse. They wouldn't even have made it past the initial encounter. BTW, you do know that Rico and co. had the advantage of knowing their enemy, yes? And that the CM, despite Rilpey insisting how deadly the Xeno's were, were totally in the dark on their enemy, yes? Think on how Rico and co. would react if they had never seen nor heard about bugs and they encountered a horde of them.

Wrong. The J. Rico and his Roughnecks are not scared cowards. The films = you

Because they all shit themselves to uselessness when an uber giant battle beetle sprayed them with caustic chemicals and melted them? No, they didn't, they toughened up and killed it. Go J. Rico go!

The MI have massive amounts of experience with fighting bug-like aliens, so no, they'd not be scared. You're wrong here, deal with it already

RJ 2.0
Wrong. The J. Rico and his Roughnecks are not scared cowards. The films = you

Because they all shit themselves to uselessness when an uber giant battle beetle sprayed them with caustic chemicals and melted them? No, they didn't, they toughened up and killed it. Go J. Rico go!

The MI have massive amounts of experience with fighting bug-like aliens, so no, they'd not be scared. You're wrong here, deal with it already

Lol sure, but when he first MI trooper gets splashed, all hell will break loose.

Uh, yeah, they all scattered like women when the butt sprayer came out. Only Rico held it together.

Robtard
Lol sure, but when he first MI trooper gets splashed, all hell will break loose.

Uh, yeah, they all scattered like women when the butt sprayer came out. Only Rico held it together.

Those weren't J. Rico and his Roughnecks, those were day-one-out-of-basic-training recruits

They took cover/defensive positions, cos you know, they didn't want to die getting sprayed to death by an uber giant battle beetle

RJ 2.0
Those weren't J. Rico and his Roughnecks, those were day-one-out-of-basic-training recruits

They took cover/defensive positions, cos you know, they didn't want to die getting sprayed to death by an uber giant battle beetle

And they too will scatter when they get splashed. Accept it.

Lol no, they didn't. They scattered like cockroaches when the lights came on. Even Jester was afraid to stick his head out.

Robtard
And they too will scatter when they get splashed. Accept it.

Lol no, they didn't. They scattered like cockroaches when the lights came on. Even Jester was afraid to stick his head out.

Not J. Rico and his roughnecks. Who says they're going to get acid-splashed for sure. It not like every single CM got splashed and they're shit compared to J. Rico and the Roughnecks

Defensive positions until J. Rico took care of it, like he always does

RJ 2.0
Not J. Rico and his roughnecks. Who says they're going to get acid-splashed for sure. It not like every single CM got splashed and they're shit compared to J. Rico and the Roughnecks

Defensive positions until J. Rico took care of it, like he always does Dude, when the MI shoots the Xenos, acid will splash everywhere. The MI will be drenched in it. Time for a new thread.

Robtard
Dude, when the MI shoots the Xenos, acid will splash everywhere. The MI will be drenched in it. Time for a new thread.

Incorrect. The CMs with their explosive rounds didn't all get "drenched", so why would the MI with their pure kinetic rounds

RJ 2.0
Incorrect. The CMs with their explosive rounds didn't all get "drenched", so why would the MI with their pure kinetic rounds Wrong. Blake got drenched. So did Hicks. Hudson was in the APC and got it on the arm.

Me>>>>You.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.