Captain America vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Rematch between Cap and Loki, but for this fight Iron Man has built Cap his own set of suitcase armour (as seen in IM2). He has also given him a month's training in its use.

- Captain America has a set of Mark V armour built specifically for him, as well as his shield.
- Loki has his normal attire and a pair of daggers.
- Battle takes place in an abandoned city.
- Win via KO

Does Cap have a shot at taking Loki with some of Tony's tech on his side?

Robtard
No

Time Immemorial
The Mark V armor was the weakest armor.

Cap dies

Quincy
He gets loki'd

TheVaultDweller
So no one thinks that even with the added strength/durability/repulsors he couldn't put up a stronger showing? I just thought that having some ranged weaponry that has been shown to stun Loki, as well as some more power behind his hits and shield blows, could even things up some more.

I decided to make it the suitcase armour because, if I gave him any of the others, I might as well have just made it Iron Man or War Machine vs Loki. But guess it'd have to be one of those armours to give Loki a proper fight, if the forum is anything to go by.

Time Immemorial
I doubt his strength would be enhanced since the suit already is easily stronger then captain. Loki got trashed buy the Hulk without so much as a broken bone, I don't think that suit can replicate that beating.

Dr Will Hatch
Loki would appear as Bucky the entire time, just to **** with Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.