Blade & The Blood Pack VS The cullins family (just for laughs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
Battle is on a frozen lake

DarkSaint85
The Cullens from Twilight win.

Edit: actually, there's a good chance they stomp.

Time Immemorial
LHM

relentless1
tell me you're joking, you think those sparkly femmes stand any chance against the highly trained blood pack and Blade, a guy who's fought vampires all his life and has weapons specifically made to take them down with ease? Id like the number for you're drug dealer sir because whatever you're on it must be gooood

juggernaut74
Yea but......they sparkle and stuff.

pym-ftw
Twilight Vamps stomp, Edward probably solos.

sharky137
yeah...its the brooding...and the hair....WAIT!!...what did i just say???!!

pym-ftw
They are way faster than Marvel vamps, and probably as strong as if not stronger than Spidey not to mention Edward has telepathy, Alice has precog, Jasper has emotional manipulation & Emmit has Super strength even in the area of vamps.

Also Blade gets 99% worthless gear and no knowledge because the general population knows nothing of vamps...

Twilight rape stomps and I'm not even using super-Bella or the parents or other daughter. Or the extended family from the end of the book which had a Element manipulation guy and a taser chick

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
They are way faster than Marvel vamps, and probably as strong as if not stronger than Spidey not to mention Edward has telepathy, Alice has precog, Jasper has emotional manipulation & Emmit has Super strength even in the area of vamps.

Also Blade gets 99% worthless gear and no knowledge because the general population knows nothing of vamps...

Twilight rape stomps and I'm not even using super-Bella or the parents or other daughter. Or the extended family from the end of the book which had a Element manipulation guy and a taser chick

thumb up

Not to mention, the Bloodpack, who had been training for 2 years specifically to hunt Blade down...were terrible.

Lighthammer had that amazing axe which was shit against a fast, mobile target. The speedsters of the Cullens would annihilate him.

Priest? Verlaine? Asad? Chupa? What did they do apart from die? Feats, please?

Reinhardt and Snow were the only ones who did anything worth a damn, and Snow was taken out pretty quickly, and showed no speed feats. Reinhardt was OK, until a real opponent (Blade) showed up - and stomped him.

So out of the entire Bloodpack+Blade, Blade was the toughest, strongest, fastest vampire killer. The rest are all cannon fodder.

The Twivamps DO sparkle; their skin is stronger than granite. Garlic and UV light don't harm them at all. Staking their hearts doesn't kill them either. Plus, speed, strength and all their other X-powers.

So yeah, Edward potentially stomps on his own, lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by relentless1
tell me you're joking, you think those sparkly femmes stand any chance against the highly trained blood pack and Blade, a guy who's fought vampires all his life and has weapons specifically made to take them down with ease? Id like the number for you're drug dealer sir because whatever you're on it must be gooood

Do not mistake my support for one to be an indication of my preference. I like Blade more than Twilight; it does not mean I am blind to the advantages they have.

Edward is the fastest of the Cullens, which, considering they all have superspeed, makes him easily faster than all of the Bloodpack/Blade.

He has telepathy, which enabled him to read minds, and, more importantly, he was able to read other vampires' (the Volturi) battle plans and thoughts and know what they were going to do.

He is immune to garlic, UV, and dismemberment - you have to actually cut off all the limbs and then burn them in order to actually kill them.

Arguably, he'd be bullet proof (at least, to small calibre weaponry) due to his skin. Nothing about silver, though.

All that fancy MA training will only get you so far.

Edward soloes.

Sin I AM
Switch out the blood pack with selene and micheal and youd have a fight

sharky137
It would be interesting to see if Michael Corvin, Amelia, William,VIktor and Markus Corvinus could do in a fight with the Cullins....maybe a interesting three way.

marwash22
wrong forum, brahs.

juggernaut74
Twilight vamps operate on another level.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marwash22
wrong forum, brahs.

Quit backseat modding (i say as i back seat mod)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by sharky137
It would be interesting to see if Michael Corvin, Amelia, William,VIktor and Markus Corvinus could do in a fight with the Cullins....maybe a interesting three way.

From Underworld?

sharky137
Sure why not add them too........who out of the three would win in a three way fight?

DarkSaint85
Prob the Cullens, still.

Blade and the Bloodpack are the bottom of the three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.