SS3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Who wins in a fight.

Galan007
Gohan stomps. Not only is he a lot more powerful, but his 'Mystic' form doesn't have any chi-consumption/stamina drawbacks, like SSJ3 does.

Mystic Gohan>>>Super Buu~/>SSJ3 Gotenks>>SSJ3 Goku.

Time Immemorial
Its that bad of a stomp huh?

Galan007
Yeah.

Gohan is waaaay more powerful.

vansonbee
Gohan beating SSJ3 Goku has always been fact.

I just wonder how % of his power is enough to beat Goku?

Time Immemorial
SS3 is such a worthless transformation.

SS2 Vegeta surpassed itlaughing out loud

bbrem123
what about ss3 goku that fought beerus? He must be at a higher level now then when he was vs buu

bbrem123
and technically since he has the godly ki he is wayyyyyy beyond gohan.

Hell goku's baseform is beyond mystic gohan now

Galan007
Originally posted by vansonbee
Gohan beating SSJ3 Goku has always been fact.

I just wonder how % of his power is enough to beat Goku? When we consider the massive gap between Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku, I'd be surprised if Gohan would even need to use half of his power.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Galan007
When we consider the massive gap between Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku, I'd be surprised if Gohan would even need to use half of his power.

Ok so since Base Goku is way beyond Mystic Gohan, and his S1 transformation was beyond uber, all his other transformations should be exponentially higher. So now his SS3 should go the same way.

Galan007

Time Immemorial

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I can always count on yousmile Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I can always count on yousmile i think goku will win here

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think goku will win here
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think goku will win here

Ur a fcking idiot

cdtm

cdtm
Gohan stomps. Not only is he a lot more powerful, but his 'Mystic' form doesn't have any chi-consumption/stamina drawbacks, like SSJ3 does.

Mystic Gohan>>>Super Buu~/>SSJ3 Gotenks>>SSJ3 Goku.

Based on their fight in the room of spirit and time, Gotenks may be stronger then Goku even as a SSJ1!

Time Immemorial
I think its safe to say Goku base is stronger then everyone now.

bbrem123
Originally posted by cdtm

Called it. smile

Goku fighting near Bills level in base spells the end of higher forms. Hell, even SSJ seemed cosmetic.

Wonder if this means no more SSJGod mode, either. A whopping 5-10% buff with a time limit, he'd be better off training base to maks up the difference. there is still the God mode. He turned back into without knowing to stop beerus's blast.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by bbrem123
there is still the God mode. He turned back into without knowing to stop beerus's blast.

Exactly, now he can access that power on command without having to rely on his friends and family as he wanted to do so much.

Galan007
Based on their fight in the room of spirit and time, Gotenks may be stronger then Goku even as a SSJ1! Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree.

cdtm
Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree.

Goku's the Buster Douglas of DBZ. He's been riding his defeat of Iron Mike Piccolo for years, and been on a losing streak ever since. embarrasment stick out tongue

Galan007
Tbh, the scene in which SSJ Gotenks battled Super Buu inside the RoSaT really showcased just how unkillable Buu was. Heck, had Buu not been destroyed by the Genki Dama at the end, I would have honestly thought him unkillable(in the literal sense) by ANY being except another Buu.

Remember, even after Gotenks/Piccolo incinerated ALL of Buu's remains inside the RoSaT(following Gotenks' Kamikaze Ghost-attack), Buu still regenerated. Piccolo later stated that even if they would have vaporized Buu's remains, he'd still be able to reform. And lastly: during the final battle on Supreme Kai's world, Vegeta outright stated that ONLY Buu can deal lasting damage to Buu...

Context: while Goku/Vegeta are watching Pure Buu stomp Fat Buu.
Vegeta: "Haven't you noticed, Kakarrot? The Fat one's power is going down... They can get hurt, when they're fighting another Boo."
Goku: "Yeah..."

cdtm
Yeah, even Gotenks wasn't making his ki drop. I guess the Genkei Dama isn't just a big ki bomb, and works completely differently from conventional attacks. (Wonder if even Bills would have shrugged it off.)

Would have liked to have seen Gotenks final attack before the power down (In the fan scantlation, it said he was going to scatter his body through the cosmos, and then try and erase his ki.)

cdtm
Tbh, the scene in which SSJ Gotenks battled Super Buu inside the RoSaT really showcased just how unkillable Buu was. Heck, had Buu not been destroyed by the Genki Dama at the end, I would have honestly thought him unkillable(in the literal sense) by ANY being except another Buu.

Remember, even after Gotenks/Piccolo incinerated ALL of Buu's remains inside the RoSaT(following Gotenks' Kamikaze Ghost-attack), Buu still regenerated. Piccolo later stated that even if they would have vaporized Buu's remains, he'd still be able to reform. And lastly: during the final battle on Supreme Kai's world, Vegeta outright stated that ONLY Buu can deal lasting damage to Buu...

Context: while Goku/Vegeta are watching Pure Buu stomp Fat Buu.
Vegeta: "Haven't you noticed, Kakarrot? The Fat one's power is going down... They can get hurt, when they're fighting another Boo."
Goku: "Yeah..."

This is why I wonder if Gohan could have actually killed Buu.

G

Like you said, the only thing that hurt Buu is another Buu. And the only thing that killed him is a Genkei Dama, which has unique properties (It having no effect on the pure hearted, for one.)

In the end, Buu may have won on attrition. Unless Saiyans don't need sleep.

Galan007
I honestly doubt he could have. The best Gohan could've hoped for is containment, imo.

As Piccolo said: Buu would have still reformed, even if all his remnants were vaporized with 'normal' ki blast... Heck, Buu did reform after Gotenks and Piccolo incinerated his remains, so we know said statement is likely true.

SSJGGogeta
I honestly doubt he could have. The best Gohan could've hoped for is containment, imo.

As Piccolo said: Buu would have still reformed, even if all his remnants were vaporized with 'normal' ki blast... Heck, Buu did reform after Gotenks and Piccolo incinerated his remains, so we know said statement is likely true.

I don't think so.

In fact, SSJ3 Gotenks seemed pretty confident that he could have killed Super Buu, right before he powered back down to base, and then unfused. Plus, even Gohan thought he could kill Buu, even after seeing the extent of his regen when he blew himself up.

Plus, iirc, didn't Gotenks say something like, "Darn, I knew we should have just vaporized all the pieces instead of just incinerating them!". If so, which I think he did, that would point to them just being overconfident(not unheard of for Gotenks), and not going all out. Which is pretty stupid, but it's DBZ. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Plus, iirc, didn't Gotenks say something like, "Darn, I knew we should have just vaporized all the pieces instead of just incinerating them!". If so, which I think he did, that would point to them just being overconfident(not unheard of for Gotenks), and not going all out. Which is pretty stupid, but it's DBZ. erm No. Here is the pertinent text straight from VIZ...

Context: After SSJ Gotenks blows Buu into a bunch of pieces with his Kamikaze Ghosts.
Gotenks: "How immature of me. I blew 'im to bits."
Piccolo: "There's no time to crow!! He can regenerate!! We must incinerate all the pieces!! Quickly!!"

*Gotenks and Piccolo blast all of Buu's individual remnants*

Gotenks: "That's all of 'em..."

*Buu regenerates*

Piccolo: "Curse us for fools!! We should have vaporized the ashes with chi blasts!! Then we could have destroyed the entrance just in case--and he would have been trapped in this dimension!"

Piccolo was confident that even if they were to vaporize Buu's ashes, he'd STILL be able to reform. That's about as unkillable as it gets.

SSJGGogeta
No. Here is the pertinent text straight from VIZ...

Context: After SSJ Gotenks blows Buu into a bunch of pieces with his Kamikaze Ghosts.
Gotenks: "How immature of me. I blew 'im to bits."
Piccolo: "There's no time to crow!! He can regenerate!! We must incinerate all the pieces!! Quickly!!"

*Gotenks and Piccolo blast all of Buu's individual remnants*

Gotenks: "That's all of 'em..."

*Buu regenerates*

Piccolo: "Curse us for fools!! We should have vaporized the ashes with chi blasts!! Then we could have destroyed the entrance just in case--and he would have been trapped in this dimension!"

Piccolo was confident that even if they were to vaporize Buu's ashes, he'd STILL be able to reform. That's about as unkillable as it gets.

That doesn't sound like he was confident Buu would regenerate, it sounds like he was simply going to take the precaution of locking Buu in the ROSAT after they did so and left.

Either way, it's clear that someone can destroy Buu by being stronger than him. Vegetto even vaporized a part of him with a simple kiai, and he couldn't regenerate it. Plus, Bills KO'd Mr. Buu with one kiai, lol. That's killable. Hard to kill, but killable.

You just have to be a lot stronger than him.

bbrem123
Bils is not a good example. God Ki is not the same and we dont know enough to judge its effects.

carver9
Goku's the Buster Douglas of DBZ. He's been riding his defeat of Iron Mike Piccolo for years, and been on a losing streak ever since. embarrasment stick out tongue

Look at the people Goku fights though. Da** near impossible to beat under normal circumstances. His enemies are plot driven. Basically immortal.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
That doesn't sound like he was confident Buu would regenerate, it sounds like he was simply going to take the precaution of locking Buu in the ROSAT after they did so and left.

Either way, it's clear that someone can destroy Buu by being stronger than him. Vegetto even vaporized a part of him with a simple kiai, and he couldn't regenerate it. Plus, Bills KO'd Mr. Buu with one kiai, lol. That's killable. Hard to kill, but killable.

You just have to be a lot stronger than him. No, it sounds like Piccolo planned on Buu still regenerating, even after they vaporized his ashes--otherwise there would have been no reason for him to destroy the entrance to the RoSaT after doing so.

Buuhan regenerated after every single one of Vegito's attacks. Stop lying.

Beerus KO'ing Mr. Buu shouldn't come as a surprise. It was made clear that God ki>everything else in Z.

SSJGGogeta
No, it sounds like Piccolo planned on Buu still regenerating, even after they vaporized his ashes--otherwise there would have been no reason for him to destroy the entrance to the RoSaT after doing so.

Buuhan regenerated after every single one of Vegito's attacks. Stop lying.

Beerus KO'ing Mr. Buu shouldn't come as a surprise. It was made clear that God ki>everything else in Z.

Exactly. He planned on it, because he was being cautious. The point is that Gotenks was being cocky, and didn't show his full power at all. He defused before he got a chance to.

Not when Vegetto cut off his tentacle. He threw it to Buu, but used a kiai and completely disintegrated it before Buu could catch it. He then SPECIFICALLY told Buu that if he vaporized him, he couldn't come back, which terrified and extremely angered Buu.

http://i24.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/505/dragon-ball-1952561.jpg

Hm, who's lying again?

Also, again disproven by Vegeta bloodying Bills. Proves that regular ki can reach godly ki level.

Galan007
You misunderstand. I agree that Vegito could have perma-killed Buuhan--he was basically the exception to ALL 'rules'(example: retaining all of his powers after being transmuted into candy.) I just don't think that Gohan could have perma-killed Super Buu. His(Gohan's) haxx-factor was nowhere near Vegito's... Nobody's was.

I didn't say that Godly ki was immune to normal ki. I said that Godly ki was beyond everything else in Z--Akira himself outright said as much.

SSJGGogeta
You misunderstand. I agree that Vegito could have killed Buuhan--he was basically the exception to ALL 'rules'(example: retaining all of his powers after being transmuted into candy.) I just don't think that Gohan could have perma-killed Super Buu. His(Gohan's) haxx-factor was nowhere near Vegito's--nobody's was.

I didn't say that Godly ki was immune to normal ki. I said that Godly ki was beyond everything else in Z--Akira himself outright said as much.

Okay, it's just the way you responded by saying that Buuhan regenerated from all his attacks made it seem like you thought Vegetto couldn't have killed Buuhan. In fact, I personally think that he could have done so just as easily in base form, as was illustrated in the anime.

However, I disagree with you about Gohan.

Gohan was much stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, who was in turn quite a bit stronger than Super Buu. The only reason Gotenks DIDN'T kill Buu was because he was being cocky, and didn't realize his time limit. In fact, even Super Buu was terrified of him killing him with his, "Ultimate attack", right before the idiot went back to base.

If Gotenks could have killed him, which he seemed very confident in his ability to do so, then Gohan could have killed him easily. The only reason Buu made it to Vegetto in the first place was because every damn person who fought him before, was so cocky that it made them stupid, and take risks that Buu exploited to beat them. For example, how Gotenks overestimated his strength, and reverted to base. Or how Gohan was so confident in himself, that he thought he could let Gotenks fight Super Buu without worrying. Or how even Goku was so cocky that he thought he could leave Buu to a couple seven year olds with minimal training, just because he wanted to test them out.

In all honesty, the entire saga was riddled with PIS, and characters disobeying one of the most important rules that had been set throughout the entire series- "Don't get overconfident".

Altogether though, Gotenks and Gohan could have killed Super Buu, if they weren't so damn stupid that they basically let him win.

Galan007
It's possible that Gohan could have perma-killed Super Buu, but we'll just never really know one way or the other. I, personally, am not confident that he could have, but that's just my opinion. /shrug

SSJGGogeta
It's possible that Gohan could have perma-killed Super Buu, but we'll just never really know one way or the other. I, personally, am not confident that he could have, but that's just my opinion. /shrug

True. He didn't, so there's no guarantee that he could. However, I think it's safe to assume that he could, given the evidence we're provided with. I can respect though that you doubt it, I guess.

cdtm
What if this was movie 13 SSJ3 Goku?

Think Gohan could tank a dragon fist?

Based
Based on their fight in the room of spirit and time, Gotenks may be stronger then Goku even as a SSJ1!

Yup, this. SSJ Gotenks is a little underrated.

Reflassshh
Saikyo no senshi Gohan stomps.

Galan007
What if this was movie 13 SSJ3 Goku?

Think Gohan could tank a dragon fist? Tank? Probably not.

I still think Mystic Gohan(manga) would stomp Movie #13 SSJ3 Goku, though.

naurtoisbeast
Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree. Originally posted by Galan007
Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree. i think goku wims here

danielgamer
From the information given in the film Battle of Gods, Goku is clearly superior to Gohan.

naurtoisbeast
Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree. Originally posted by Galan007
Considering SSJ Gotenks effectively incapacitated Super Buu for a considerable duration of time with his Kamikaze Ghosts, I agree. i think goku will win here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.