Apollo vs. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
Herc beats him down.

krisblaze
Herc cant fly and he doesnt have crazy eyelaser.

On the other hand he's stronger and more durable.

Tough call.

leonidas
yeah this is def the brick vs the more versatile guy. if it goes h2h herc takes him almost every time. but herc could certainly be worn down if apollo fights with all his weapons. maybe herc 6/10? this IS a toughie....

krisblaze
Yeah, unlike a lot of other fights there's no decisive speed-advantage and Herc's stronger but not WAY stronger.

But yeah...unless Apollo can amp himself via the sun then I don't see his eyebeams being enough. As far as I remember (maybe someone can prove me wrong...digi?) Apollo's eyebeams are the kind that would harm the Hulk but not take him out, burn Herc a bit but not come close to actually defeating him. In other words, a helpful tool but not something that can actually win it for him.

DarkSaint85
Also, doesn't Apollo have less in the tank than other solar powered strong men?

I seem to remember him getting exhausted much more easily.

krisblaze
Yes.

He lasts pretty long when he's fighting hand 2 hand, but if he starts pouring on with energy beams he's going to run out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.