Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Tough. Storm should solo

Caps Conscience
Bp and storm

leonidas
yeah, storm is a bad match up for the hawktwins....

-K-M-
Why is she a bad matchup again?

Not going to flash freeze them (they fly in space), they can create their own wind funnels/tornados, have tanked lightening strikes and they have healing factors and a rather significant speed advantage.

DarkSaint85
Because they're that much closer to the lightning/hurricane winds/hail storms, I guess.

Am sure there are showings of them powering through storms, but with current Storm running around essentially bloodlusted, I don't fancy their chances.

-K-M-
Where is she bloodlusted? Doesn't say it here and if she is then the Hawks would be too and how well would you say her chances are to an axe strike at Mach speeds?

In amazing x-men or uncanny x-force she was no wear near bloodlust mode. Or you talking about her conversion in axis?

DarkSaint85
I'm talking about axis. Of course it could well be a short lived conversion.

leonidas
meh, i still see normal storm as a bad match up though evil storm is pretty uber. it's not just that she can blast them with wind, she can CONTROL it. and more importantly, air pressure. in theory at least, she should be able to keep them from even flying--at least with any real control. and i don't see why freezing wouldn't work. flying in space=/= being encased in ice. she has a lot of other options, aside from just lightning though i really can't see them just tanking her lightning strikes. i think her air control negates their speed--and storm isn't slow by any stretch anyway....imo it's an uphill climb for them. not impossible (it would really only take one solid shot to down storm) but i'd give her the majority here. grounded as he is, bp would be useless unless she can ground the hawks.

carver9
Conjure up numerous of tornadoes to keel them occupied and mix in some lightning and Flash freeze, the fight is done.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, i still see normal storm as a bad match up though evil storm is pretty uber. it's not just that she can blast them with wind, she can CONTROL it. and more importantly, air pressure. in theory at least, she should be able to keep them from even flying--at least with any real control. and i don't see why freezing wouldn't work. flying in space=/= being encased in ice. she has a lot of other options, aside from just lightning though i really can't see them just tanking her lightning strikes. i think her air control negates their speed--and storm isn't slow by any stretch anyway....imo it's an uphill climb for them. not impossible (it would really only take one solid shot to down storm) but i'd give her the majority here. grounded as he is, bp would be useless unless she can ground the hawks.

-K-M-

What has evil storm did that was uber again? All you mentioned they have done themselves or outright directly resisted. Also they have tanked lightening.

You have made a lot of assumptions of her powers when she has never done that. Show me when she has stopped speedsters with her "wind" control. Or instantly incase someone in ice that is as strong/durable as hawkman and stopped them. Or put anyone of significance with her lightening. If you can I'll gladly stand corrected

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Conjure up numerous of tornadoes to keel them occupied and mix in some lightning and Flash freeze, the fight is done.

Show me her doing that in comics. Go on. Show me her doing all that In a fight.

If you guys want to go completly out of character then hawkman uses his hawk God powers and claw of Horus or how about all his thanagarin weapons such as the gun that literally shuts off her brain?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Show me her doing that in comics. Go on. Show me her doing all that In a fight.

If you guys want to go completly out of character then hawkman uses his hawk God powers and claw of Horus or how about all his thanagarin weapons such as the gun that literally shuts off her brain?

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/109/9/d/9d5454b5c55333a578027bfe00d61513-d4wuvz4.jpg

-K-M-
And? Cyclones are nice, but again I asked show me doing all those things at once against an opponent. Even there she held back which is IN character which goes exactly with what I have been saying

I do enjoy the fact you people are assuming the Hawks just stand there and take everything. There are two speedsters here not one and have thousands years of experience...

carver9
If that isn't enough, here she conjures ALL of the elemental forces at her command with a raise of her hand.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/747255-undergroundmosoon6lj.jpg

carver9
And? Cyclones are nice, but again I asked show me doing all those things at once against an opponent. Even there she held back which is IN character which goes exactly with what I have been saying

I do enjoy the fact you people are assuming the Hawks just stand there and take everything. There are two speedsters here not one and have thousands years of experience...

Wait a minute. In her current state, she is blood lusted.

-K-M-
If that isn't enough, here she conjures ALL of the elemental forces at her command with a raise of her hand.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/747255-undergroundmosoon6lj.jpg

And didn't use it to stop anyone erm they literally stood in one place

-K-M-
Wait a minute. In her current state, she is blood lusted.

And? What has this bloodlusted storm done? Now on the other hand the Hawks are constantly bloodlusted and have no objection cutting off an opponents arm off.

leonidas
What has evil storm did that was uber again? All you mentioned they have done themselves or outright directly resisted. Also they have tanked lightening.

You have made a lot of assumptions of her powers when she has never done that. Show me when she has stopped speedsters with her "wind" control. Or instantly incase someone in ice that is as strong/durable as hawkman and stopped them. Or put anyone of significance with her lightening. If you can I'll gladly stand corrected

storm, and all the xmen, have just finally cut loose. carver already showed the scan i would have shown.

doesn't matter. as i think about it though, not sure the air pressure change would ground them--it's the nth metal that lets them fly. she has shifted the air pressure in a building though and through differential caused it to explode. she has caused suffocation as well. flash freezing is easy for her--a quick, torrential storm followed immediately by far below zero temps. she's flash frozen sauron who is at least a 10 tonner. and she's done something similar to quicksilver (via blizzard, though the attack was interrupted by crystal), so yeah, she's dealt with speedsters in nearly this exact manner....

i still think the advantage is hers. they won't be able to maneouver well, they'd be hindered by ice and tornado winds while she is perfectly fine and then she can rain lightning down (she's taken out colossus with lightning, btw) on them. maybe they could take a bolt, but repeatedly? no chance imo.

this isn't me making up stuff, or 'assuming' anything--i'm not 2damnloud. i never even bothered mentioning some of her many exotic attacks. storm is a legit, extremely versatile beast. sounds like you're selling her a little short in this battle.

-K-M-
Hey I got no problem with her having an advantage but a bad match up? Hardly. She is going to have a hard time countering two speedsters who have a significant edge as well as literally laugh at anything under third degree burns. So you were going to post the carver scan, so not exactly the norm if that's the only scan that comes up. Get my point?

Not really I could have brought up her low showings but didn't. She doesn't fight the way you guys are saying. Not evem this new bloodlusted storm has. Or do you disagree?

Hell I didnt even get into the hawks exotic powers or tech. You were underselling the Hawks not the other way around

leonidas
Hey I got no problem with her having an advantage but a bad match up? Hardly.

Not really I could have brought up her low showings but didn't. She doesn't fight the way you guys are saying. Not evem this new bloodlusted storm has. Or do you disagree?

do i disagree? well, kinda, yeah. the forum is unique. is using flash rain storms followed by icing ooc? not at all imo. she also doesn't regularly fight 2 air-based opponents either. i wouldn't expect you to lowball, since i wasn't highballing. these tactics i'm suggesting are pretty unremarkable imo. she froze foes several times, she's mucked with air pressure MORE times, lightning is of course her go-to move, but she can do a LOT more then just blast with it--she's used it as shields more than once, like she has used air-pressure as a shield more than once.

perhaps bad match up was a misnomer (i was thinking for a second they flew with wings, as opposed to nth metal...) but i think she has a nice advantage due to versatility. could they win? sure, like i said her durability is her biggest weakness. but they would have hell reaching her in the air to score a ko is what i'm saying.

carver9
And didn't use it to stop anyone erm they literally stood in one place

Because she wasn't trying to kill them. You asked me to show you her using elemental forces simultaneously. That's exactly what I did. Her not going all out isn't the question here.

-K-M-
do i disagree? well, kinda, yeah. the forum is unique. is using flash rain storms followed by icing ooc? not at all imo. she also doesn't regularly fight 2 air-based opponents either. i wouldn't expect you to lowball, since i wasn't highballing. these tactics i'm suggesting are pretty unremarkable imo. she froze foes several times, she's mucked with air pressure MORE times, lightning is of course her go-to move, but she can do a LOT more then just blast with it--she's used it as shields more than once, like she has used air-pressure as a shield more than once.

perhaps bad match up was a misnomer (i was thinking for a second they flew with wings, as opposed to nth metal...) but i think she has a nice advantage due to versatility. could they win? sure, like i said her durability is her biggest weakness. but they would have hell reaching her in the air to score a ko is what i'm saying.

Again there really is no example of those tactics stopping anyone of note worthy. That's the point. The Hawks can control air pressure with their nth metal as well and have a whole Wack and tech didn't bring up as literally just their speed, durability and healing factor is going to be extremely troublesome for storm. Is she more powerful then them? Definetly. But she needs to bring her A game. Even recently hawkman healed his arm that was cut off by lobo in minutes.

See now that I agree with.

leonidas
wth? am i on the same side of an argument as carver....? blink

forget everything i said mungi, i concede. surrender

leonidas
Again there really is no example of those tactics stopping anyone of note worthy. That's the point. The Hawks can control air pressure with their nth metal as well and have a whole Wack and tech didn't bring up as literally just their speed, durability and healing factor is going to be extremely troublesome for storm. Is she more powerful then them? Definetly. But she needs to bring her A game. Even recently hawkman healed his arm that was cut off by lobo in minutes.

See now that I agree with.

fair enuff. thumb up

-K-M-
Because she wasn't trying to kill them. You asked me to show you her using elemental forces simultaneously. That's exactly what I did. Her not going all out isn't the question here.

No I asked you for tornados, flash freeze and lightening at once which you said she would do here. You didn't do that. You posted a scan of an enclosed area and the people literally didn't move and was not as varied as your claiming. As literally as that is shown is wind, rain and maybe below temperature. Most have norman durability so it's not surprising the outcome.

carver9
No I asked you for tornados, flash freeze and lightening at once which you said she would do here. You didn't do that. You posted a scan of an enclosed area and the people literally didn't move and was not as varied as your claiming. As literally as that is shown is wind, rain and maybe below temperature. Most have norman durability so it's not surprising the outcome.

Scan states she called all of her elemental forces at once. What does that mean to you?

-K-M-
Scan states she called all of her elemental forces at once. What does that mean to you?

Simple means full fury of a storm doesn't mean all storms. Or do you think normal human durability people can take below freezing temperatures,'lightening, extreme heat, winds, hurricanes, hail, tornadoes, etc all at once? The answer is no they would be dead instantly. You even said It yourself she didn't want to kill them, so if she truly was unleashed then her full power is pretty weak. Or more then likely actually didn't use her full powers as like you said didn't want to kill them. Which do you prefer?

carver9

Storm summons ALL of the elemental forces at her command. Now we just need to gauge what's elemental forces she commands. Stop denying proof my friend.

-K-M-
Storm summons ALL of the elemental forces at her command. Now we just need to gauge what's elemental forces she commands. Stop denying proof my friend.

That's great but nothing is shown actually using all the elements and if you want to use that was storms full power with all her abilities then the Hawks stomp. Sweet. Full tornado, hurricane I n such a small location? Yep makes sense carver not like they would be ripped apart or anything ....oh wait they would.

Also not your friend and don't call me that.

carver9
Disagree with everything you said and I also think it would be amazing if you put me on ignore.

-K-M-
Disagree with everything you said and I also think it would be amazing if you put me on ignore.

Of course you would as apparently by your logic humans with normal durability can take tornados, hurricanes oh and lightening strikes, hail, extreme temperatures, monsoons, etc, etc. all at the same time and basically not die instantly or have any lasting effects happen to them thumb up Yep she most definitely used her full elemental force there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.