I can't deal with this new philosophical wave of bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I don't want to be wealthy and uber intelligent elite status, what I mean is that I don't want to be a fancy little fairy **** because of all the people my age at school who life their unnaturally prolonged prepubescent lives with their heads of their own assholes.

I just want to be high, lazy, to myself, and not give a **** what anyone does or says.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
I don't want to be wealthy and uber intelligent elite status,
Don't worry. That will never happen.

I just want to be high, lazy, to myself, and not give a **** what anyone does or says.
Isn't that what you are?

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
Don't worry. That will never happen. If I could have a satisfying social life for just 1 year. Just give me one year to fulfill my needs.

Then I'll leave that scene and go back to school.

I'm was born to be wild. :/

I feel like singing this right now:

hIfvwwPSHCI

SayWhat
If I could have a satisfying social life for just 1 year. Just give me one year to fulfill my needs.

Then I'll leave that scene and go back to school.

I'm was born to be wild. :/

I feel like singing this right now:

hIfvwwPSHCI

So you want to have sex with the cool people and then realize its all the same, they just look prettier, are quick wittier, and thinner. Big whoop, been there done that. And it's all the same, find someone that likes you for you, whether you are making a lot, (unlikely if born into a working class family) or a little. If you can get that in a relationship, you got it ****ing made, son.

SayWhat
Originally posted by SayWhat
So you want to have sex with the cool people and then realize its all the same, they just look prettier, are quick wittier, and thinner. Big whoop, been there done that. And it's all the same, find someone that likes you for you, whether you are making a lot, (unlikely if born into a working class family) or a little. If you can get that in a relationship, you got it fookiing made, son.

rudester
Wat are the pills your on cus I want some too!

Oneness
In 5 decades, I have no doubt that I'll literally be able to be in a relationship with myself as real doppleganger.

And I'll be more quick-witted and good-looking than the most prestigious female by then. Not to mention, rich as a ****.

rudester
What are u talking about?

AbnormalButSane
I just want to be high, lazy...

Oneness
Mathematicians are lazy, its how they save time. The sober mind cannot compete with the high.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
What are u talking about? That ****tard sounded so cliche with tha "love the person inside you" bullshit.

It's the shit I'm talking about in my thread.

Shut up, nobody has any wisdom to impart because everybody is the bad guy/girl to me. And, they're a flawed human being. Age=/=wisdom, torment and age only bring about various psychoses that do their part to tear at an intellect.

Speaking of inside outs, Vanessa Lane has the sexiest exterior, and the inside that I've seen is pretty inviting as well, and I'm not talking personality.

rudester
Chasing a personal gain might lead you to disappointment and greed, how can you find what your looking for if you don't have a clear image of what that is. It sounds like money and status is important to you why is that? Do you believe money will fulfill you? That without money you will be a failure? And status what's that about, you don't need to be important in order for people to respect you. Wisdom is a life long quest. You can't expect yourself to have all the answers, sometimes its good to get an outsiders opinion.

Dave_97
Deep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.