Ra's Al Ghul vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Ra's from Arrow

vs

Batman

relentless1
Batman, armour will absorb the sword then Bats decks him out

Arachnid1
Ra's if he has a sword. His League is miles above the movie one, and he's the most skilled one in it. His daughter, Merlin, or the random goons that have popped up could probably destroy Baleman, never mind him.

Time Immemorial
Yea

relentless1
I get why you guys would say Ras, he's possibly a better fighter than Batman Begins bruce but even if he is, his sword isn't getting past the suit that can stop swords and knives from penetrating so he gets close to stab Bats and thats when Ras gets KOed

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1
I get why you guys would say Ras, he's possibly a better fighter than Batman Begins bruce but even if he is, his sword isn't getting past the suit that can stop swords and knives from penetrating so he gets close to stab Bats and thats when Ras gets KOed

Because Ras kicked his ass in Begins even when he had his armor.

relentless1
yeah with blunt force not his sword, we don't know yet how good arrow Ras is h2h so until I know more I'm going to have to go with Batman on this one

Time Immemorial
yeah with blunt force not his sword, we don't know yet how good arrow Ras is h2h so until I know more I'm going to have to go with Batman on this one

We know hes good enough to punch the shit out of Arrow who had two swords and then disarm him.

relentless1
Yeah, he gave him a good shot at the beginning, I still think the Armour would be the deciding factor here, DK trilogy Batman is a better fighter than Arrow so I think he's a better fight for Ras either way.

FrothByte
Yeah, he gave him a good shot at the beginning, I still think the Armour would be the deciding factor here, DK trilogy Batman is a better fighter than Arrow so I think he's a better fight for Ras either way.

Better fighter than Arrow? Hell no. There's nothing in the DK trilogy that shows Batman as a better fighter than Oliver. Heck, DK trilogy Batman is actually one of the crappiest fighters as far as superheroes on movies go.

Silent Master

You think Baleman is a better fighter than Oliver?

BruceSkywalker
is this Batman from Nolanverse or Animated series???

Based
Ras ungodly stomps. Arrow's movements actually registered with a bloodlusted Flash and he still got raped by Ra's.

relentless1
yes he was a better fighter, sure he wasn't an acrobatic bruce lee style fighter that he should've been ( hopefully thats rectified in BvS ) but his power brawl/ ninja style was very effective with the exception of one fight, in contrast I've seen Ollie get beat up on several occasions. Even though Ollies fighting style looks better, TDK trilogy Bats was the better fighter just look at the fights.

Based
Bruce gets the same amount of scars on his body from normal thugs with heavy armor on. Ollie tanks shots from Mirakuru soldiers with a hoodie or superspeed punches from the Flash, there's no comparison in the two when they get "beat up."

TheVaultDweller
Arrow has fought guys that are WAY out of anything in the Nolanverse's league, such as Mirakuru soldiers and the Flash, yet Ra's schooled him with utter ease (mostly with both his hands held behind his back). Based on the fact that he shitstomped someone who has better combat feats than anyone in the Nolanverse, he would murder Batman, Bane, Nolan-Ra's etc.

FrothByte
yes he was a better fighter, sure he wasn't an acrobatic bruce lee style fighter that he should've been ( hopefully thats rectified in BvS ) but his power brawl/ ninja style was very effective with the exception of one fight, in contrast I've seen Ollie get beat up on several occasions. Even though Ollies fighting style looks better, TDK trilogy Bats was the better fighter just look at the fights.

There's really nothing to prove that Bruce was a better fighter. Oliver gets beat up a bit more often but that's because he's been in way more fights (on screen) and has fought guys much tougher and skilled than what Bruce has.

After all, how many skilled fighters has Bruce faced? I only count 2. And both times he failed to beat them by skill.

playa1258
Can't wait for the power increase Bats will get in Superman/Batman.

Quincy
I'm with you, playa

relentless1
thats what I'm saying, lets revisit this subject once BvS comes out

Utrigita
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Silent Master
thats what I'm saying, lets revisit this subject once BvS comes out

Translation: Baleman loses, so let's wait until a new version of Batman comes out, because I hate admitting that current live action Batman isn't that skilled.

Time Immemorial

Baleman

FrothByte
Well let's be honest, for all the good things that can be said of the TDK trilogy, Batman's fighting skill (heck everyone's fighting skill) is not one of them.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well let's be honest, for all the good things that can be said of the TDK trilogy, Batman's fighting skill (heck everyone's fighting skill) is not one of them.

Cat Woman was legit, sho nuffsmile

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by playa1258
Can't wait for the power increase Bats will get in Superman/Batman.

same here...

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Baleman

Make it from the animated series big grin stick out tongue laughing

Originally posted by FrothByte

the keysi fighting method sucks

Time Immemorial
same here...

What if Superman gives him a power down with a beat downbig grin

playa1258
Well according to the leaked info(take with a grain of salt I know) Superman basically wins the first battle in a curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.