Kit Fisto and Ven Zallow vs Plo Koon and Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Round 1 - Sabers only

Round 2 - All Out

Which team takes it?

Zenwolf
Team....2? Hmm....I'm pondering on Zallow or Darach.

On one hand, Darach showed pretty nice skill, taking on 2 Sith at once and showing great TK while having been exhausted from a fight.

On the other..he didn't face a prime Malgus, but....Malgus only won against him due to Darach being exhausted. Although...Malgus could have prob still won without that factor....but...none too sure.

Then we have Zallow, who was able to take on multiple Sith Warriors while fighting Malgus, deflecting several blaster shots without looking, tank some powerful TK blasts, showing some nice agility and TK of his own.

He was also able to fight abit evenly against a near prime Malgus and match him in strength.

So....I mean for sabers, I'd give it to Zallow....but not a stomp for him.

Then whoever wins, helps the other...but not really wanting to get in on that one.

carthage
Skill level between Fisto and Plo is minimal, I'd favor Plo due to more versatility on force ability, slightly better showings in holding off Ventress/Savage, granted he is slower by a bit and an argument can be made for Kit being better. Zallow wont have any issues with Kao's TK, if he can tank being blasted back by him.

Team 1 might take this.

NewGuy01
Team 1, close fight.

ILS
Sabers only I favour Team 1. I have Zallow as better than Kao in terms of skill slightly and speed via blitzing Sith. I have Fisto as faster than Plo via blitzing MagnaGuards whilst forming multiple cyclones from his blade, astonishing AotC Kenobi's perceptions ect, while they are equal in skill.

All out, I favour Team 2, because Kao is minimally ahead of Ven with the Force, while Plo is noticeably above both Fisto and Ven.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Sabers only I favour Team 1. I have Zallow as better than Kao in terms of skill slightly and speed via blitzing Sith. I have Fisto as faster than Plo via blitzing MagnaGuards whilst forming multiple cyclones from his blade, astonishing AotC Kenobi's perceptions ect, while they are equal in skill.

All out, I favour Team 2, because Kao is minimally ahead of Ven with the Force, while Plo is noticeably above both Fisto and Ven.

I want more stuff on Ven. :/ He's become my OR era Cin Drallig fav. :P

ILS
I like Ven as well, and Kao. I'd happily read a novel or comic series on them.

Revanchiste
Team 2 in all !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ7TizbQ714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1dd3jOla4

It explain eveything...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.