Goku vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Goku Base (Post BOG)

vs

Adult Goku Base (Beginning DBGT)

Galan007
Base GT Goku was a little more powerful than Majin Buu. Base BoG Goku was obviously beyond that.

BoG Goku wins.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Galan007
Base GT Goku was a little more powerful than Majin Buu. Base BoG Goku was obviously beyond that.

BoG Goku wins. Originally posted by Galan007

BoG Goku wins. i think goku will win

Galan007
Yes, I also agree that in a 'Goku vs. Goku' thread, Goku will win. thumb up

StyleTime
I don't know man. I got Goku losing this one.

bbrem123
But God goku is lower than ss4?

How the hell? So wait post BoG base is stronger than gt base ok

Post ss Goku is high than gt Goku?
Post ss2 is higher
Post ss3 is higher
But not God? Hmmm seems fishy to me

Q99
Originally posted by bbrem123
But God goku is lower than ss4?

Yes. 4 has a better multiplier.

SSJGod was multiplied on his original base. Afterwards, he kept some of the god-ki, but if he went god again it would not multiply off of his new base like it did the original.

If it did, it'd make the second time he became SSJGod *far* higher than the first, which didn't happen. SSJG's level did not change at all due to him now having god-ki in base form.

Post-god base, his new max power is moderately less than SSJGod but able to at least fight those in that league (Toriyama notes he has abandoned all except for SSJ1, so that is his max-max). SSJG is not even twice his new SSJ max by the looks of it, even though it was well above his old SSJ3 max based on his old base.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.