Plageuis vs. Caedus vs. Krayt vs. Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Free for all.

Who rises to the top to become the #2 Sith (Behind Sidious, naturally)

And as long as we're looking for a Silver Medal winner, if you think anyone deserves the Bronze, point it out.

Arhael
Either Caedus or Krayt. Both might be above Sidious too. We will never know.

carthage
Caedus

Marco1907
Plagueis.

Originally posted by Arhael
Either Caedus or Krayt. Both might be above Sidious too.

Lmfao.

Originally posted by carthage
Caedus

I wonder what is your reason for this, don't tell me because he gave a good fight to inconsistent Luke...

Someone needs to provide some real feats for Caedus to put him in a same tier with Sidious or Plagueis.

Angelalex242
Hilariously so, at times. Luke suffers from 'Superman syndrome', where he's occasionally 'strong as he needs to be' for the plot.

Luke, with Shatterpoint at his command and his wife by his side...has trouble with a droideka? Really writers? Somebody was asleep at the switch that day. The Plot Induced Stupidity/Idiot Ball is strong in this one.

And then, again like Superman, Luke's got the whole 'world made of cardboard' thing going on, naturally holding back most of the time.

I guess, to judge Caedus by Luke, one must first judge if Luke was suffering from Worf effect at the time. Or Plot Induced Stupidity. Or Idiot Ball.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus

NewGuy01
He took down Battlemaster Kyle Katarn backed by three other Jedi Knights in 20 seconds. The text notes he may have been able to end the confrontation within the first 10 seconds were it 1 on 1.

FYI, this is a vastly better feat than anything Maul has done.

Angelalex242
Maul isn't in this fight. He's nowhere near this level of competition.

Marco1907
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He took down Battlemaster Kyle Katarn backed by three other Jedi Knights in 20 seconds. The text notes he may have been able to end the confrontation within the first 10 seconds were it 1 on 1.

FYI, this is a vastly better feat than anything Maul has done.

Great Sith Lord Darth Maul took down Savage Opress in 10 seconds, no it is not better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith Emperor.

Revanchiste
A form VI who'z clozer to form 0. EVen if have inzane light zaber zkill (Exactly like Revan...)
Vitiate a yuyo niman pratitioner but alzo a form 0...

And 2 other more balanced....

Humhum.... If they all die Vitiate win... But there iz the queztion of the ztrategy employed....

It muzt be plagueiz or vitiate...

AncientPower
Originally posted by Marco1907
Great Sith Lord Darth Maul took down Savage Opress in 10 seconds, no it is not better.

So stompng Opress is comparable to stomping Katarn and three of the best NJO Knights in the Order with nothing more than TK and not even having to move whilst doing so? That's the most ludicrous notion I've read all week.

NewGuy01
Nothing more than TK? Not having to move? WTF are you talking about?

AncientPower
Caedus ragdolled Katarn with an outstretched arm, the context suggests Caedus wasn't even going all out did he follow it up with a few moves? Yes but the TK ragdoll was the most impressive part of their fight.

Angelalex242
It looks like Plageuis and Caedus are the top contenders. I saw one vote for Vitiate. Krayt seems to be the low man on this totem pole.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
It looks like Plageuis and Caedus are the top contenders. I saw one vote for Vitiate. Krayt seems to be the low man on this totem pole.

Krayt-if-he-took-Cade's-body or had the Muur Talisman would be way at the top, and he's still one of the most learned, but Caedus has his bloodline edge and Vitiate all the power gathered from rituals and junk. Not big advantages at this level, but there.

Not sure why Plageuis is getting so much support, honestly. He's a conventionally trained guy who was fast, but Sidious pretty solidly surpassed him by the RotS timeframe I'd say. Heck, the combatants here mostly likely have more knowledge of the force too.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith Emperor.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith Emperor.

AncientPower
People do realise that besides the backflap, it is hinted thrice that Plagueis is more powerful than any before him. This being a book that goes into extensive detail regarding the previous Sith Lords and their power makes said insinuations very interesting.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Q99
Krayt-if-he-took-Cade's-body or had the Muur Talisman would be way at the top

Well my aunt-if-she-had-balls would be my uncle, but she doesn't, so she's not. WTF are you on about, Q?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by AncientPower
People do realise that besides the backflap, it is hinted thrice that Plagueis is more powerful than any before him. This being a book that goes into extensive detail regarding the previous Sith Lords and their power makes said insinuations very interesting.

Not zure.... Plagueiz and vitiate excell in different domain.. That'z all I know....

carthage
Vitiate gets blitzed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.