Only Speedblitz in Star Wars Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3971942-star-wars---darth-maul---son-of-dathomir-002-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28fawkes-empire%29-021.jpg

Jumps on General Grievous before he can react.

I think it is safe to call it ''speedblitz'' instead of saberblitz since Darth Maul is not using his saber in the second passage and defeats him with sheer strength.

ILS
LMFAO HOLY SHIT

Marco1907
I know you would say that. C'mon now, don't ignore Great Sith Lord Darth Maul's speedblitz feat here.

DARTH POWER
It's a strength feat.

In the panel before Grievous is covering his eyes from Maul's force blast, which would explain why he didn't react to Maul jumping him.

KingD19
He was also probably trying to maintain his balance.

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

In the panel before Grievous is covering his eyes from Maul's force blast, which would explain why he didn't react to Maul jumping him.

So a force blast has an effect like this ? But still after force blast he should see it either way, I am sure he had some chances to dodge but Lord Maul was too fast for him.

carthage
He didn't blitz him, Grievous was shielding himself/blasted back by Maul's TK wave, and Maul tackled him. Its more of a feat of strength if anything

DarthAnt66
This is why we can't have nice things.

Revanchiste
Noob Revan did that with 37 mandalorian and 5 bezul'ik droid in teh zame time !!

NTJack0
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This is why we can't have nice things.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
LMFAO HOLY SHIT

Lord Stark
>Posts image of Maul 'blitzing' Grievous
>Ignores Grievous having Maul on his knees in the last issue
>Seems legit

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lord Stark
>Posts image of Maul 'blitzing' Grievous
>Seems legit

Grievous had Maul on his knees? I don't remember that.

I remember Grievous landing a kick on Maul, but we didn't see that kick resulting with Maul being on his ass or knees IIRC.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Lord Stark

You mean this ?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/3835856-battle7.png

Maul : ''I am more than a match for you.''

Grievous says nothing about it, he talks about the war between mandalorians and droid army.

laughing

Trocity
As he decks Maul with a kick..

carthage
Maul looks so good in breeches

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
As he decks Maul with a kick.. I think he may have possibly missed that part.

Marco1907
That was a good durability feat for Maul's part, he gives no reaction to Grievous's kick, even though Grievous's kick was strong enough to hurt Obi-Wan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tI4nBzYC6eI#t=101

On the other hand, Maul easily blitzed Grievous with his sheer strength ''Gurrf!'' ...
There is really no discussion here, Grievous is no match for Maul.

ares834
Well considering the fat that Maul never actually blitzed Grievous...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Marco1907

Maul : ''I am more than a match for you.''

Grievous says nothing about it, he talks about the war between mandalorians and droid army.

laughing

Yeah... except he sends Maul flying as a response no expression

DARTH POWER

There is really no discussion here, Grievous is no match for Maul.

I don't think anyone claimed he was.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
I think at this point it should just be illegal for certain people to talk about Grievous no expression

Marco1907
Actually even TCW Grievous is not that bad, he matched with Obi-Wan a few times, managed to escape from Kit Fisto's trap,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oabiOnquz0

he even gave a really good fight to Asajj and kicked her. But, Darth Maul is just too powerful for him.

Revanchiste
Marco Any fight between grievouz and Kenobi are herezy !!!!!

The true pre battle of coruzcant grievouz juzt wreck Kenobi azz before than Kenobi beging to uze the force to channel direct attackz on him.....

Originally posted by ILS

That waz on an other topic but yhea ZoDathomir and TWC zcenarizt are a part of thoze peoplez....

ares834
he even gave a really good fight to Asajj and kicked her.

laughing out loud

ILS
I guess Grievous gave Maul a pretty good fight when he kicked him.

Amirite?

DARTH POWER
Well kicking at least means you're good enough to land a hit.

Ventress for example never landed a kick (or any kind of hit) on Dooku.

On the other hand let's not pretend a kick means you're winning the fight either. Sometimes kicks are just to distance your opponent.

ILS
Grievous was wrecking Maul in that fight tbh. Maul had to resort to bombing the place instead of facing Grievous down.

In #2 Maul used TK on Grievous because he knew if he tackled him straight up he'd eat another kick.

Then in #4 he couldn't hack it and used TK instead of opting for a physical victory like he did with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan (until Obi-Wan became too much for him at the end and he needed to use TK on him too).

McP
I wouldn't call it "speedblitz" or "blitz". If Maul would not use his TK attack at first, he wouldn't be able to overhelm Grievous that easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.