Naruto vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
As it says. Naruto is the Hokage for this fight. The fight takes place in the area around the Hidden Leaf Village. Two rounds:

1. Comic Superman
2. Movie Superman (Cumulation of movie portrayals)

Note: SUPERMAN CAN BE INJURED IN THIS FIGHT.

Who wins this, and why?
Use both Manga and Show versions of Naruto to answer this.

StealthRanger
Any comic Superman solos Nardoverse

Any movie version save for Man of Steel pulls him into space and leaves him there

pym-ftw
Naruto is way to glass cannon imo, he can hurt Supes but he gets plastered back

carver9
Yep, Naruto can most Def make this challenging but he loses this every single time.

pain100
J am really Naruto fun but this is no chance for Naruto=Superman beat him in 1 sec

Zack Fair
LOL@Naruto making it a challenge

Sacred 117
This thread is full of lol.

Dramatic Gecko
Superman spanks Naruto.

Jmanghan
Well actually Gai bended reality, so he is stronger then Superman.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Jmanghan

No. thumb down

SSJGGogeta
Now wait... What Superman are we talking about here?

Sure, I could see Naruto whooping some the movie Superman's, and maybe the first versions of Supe's, but... when talking about someone like Golden or silver age Supe's, or Superboy Prime, or god forbid any of the even more retardedly strong Supermen... How is this a contest?

Imo, the only thing I can see as a viable option for the Naruto-verse, which would require Sasuke as well, is sealing him with Chibaku tensei. That is all, and even still, that wouldn't do anything to PC Supe's or above.

This thread is ridiculous, lol. I could maybe see Sasuke winning, because of genjutsu, but otherwise, their is no one in Naruto, aside from Shisui because of Kotoamatsukami(just because it can beat anyone that can't control something outside of their body or mind), that can harm or otherwise beat Superman.

I'm sorry, I love Naruto, it's my favorite manga/anime, but... The wank it gets is just unbelievable. It's mind-boggling, really. I've actually seen people say that mountains in Naruto are universe sized, so Naruto is a multiverse buster.

This thread is somewhat comparable to that. no

Sacred 117
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm sorry, I love Naruto, it's my favorite manga/anime, but... The wank it gets is just unbelievable. It's mind-boggling, really. I've actually seen people say that mountains in Naruto are universe sized, so Naruto is a multiverse buster.

This thread is somewhat comparable to that. no

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Reflassshh
Superman freezes naruto and thunderclaps him into pieces, hvs his head off, wait until the foxy comes out and punches it to the sun etcetera thumb up

iscaremonkeys
This is how i looked while reading this post
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/25521/634238-svshrek_narrowweb__300x352_0.jpg

jmoul
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
This is how i looked while reading this post
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/25521/634238-svshrek_narrowweb__300x352_0.jpg

I too turned into a confused-looking Shrek.

Zack Fair
Pre-Flashpoint Superman can create anti-matter with heat vision. Somehow. Because its Superman and he says **** you.

BTW Gogeta you listed some of the stronger more retarded versions of Superman. Pre Flashpoint and New 52 are ridiculous too tho. So yeah.

Zack Fair

Jmanghan
I was kidding about what I said about Gai, btw.

Sacred 117
I was kidding about what I said about Gai, btw.

Well... It's Naruto we're talking about, and given the encounters we've all likely had with overzealous Narutards, it's sadly become hard to tell. haermm

BeyonderGod
Superman after a long battle.

Astner
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Any comic Superman solos Nardoverse
What about Golden Age?

BeyonderGod
Any comic superman solos dbz

Werewolf582
New 52 Superman solos, pre reboot solos.

Just about any comic version of supes solos Naruto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.