Halsey & Knox vs. Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Saber, force all out.

ILS
Ahsoka. She has better feats than losing to an inexperienced Savage Opress in like 20 seconds.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Ahsoka. She has better feats than losing to an inexperienced Savage Opress in like 20 seconds.
Like Grievous having a shot at a killing blow on her 20 seconds into their fight... which yes is quantifiably more impressive.

ILS
Obviously she doesn't hold a candle to Grievous but I was more thinking her taking on three MagnaGuards whilst still barely a padawan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Obviously she doesn't hold a candle to Grievous but I was more thinking her taking on three MagnaGuards whilst still barely a padawan.
Oh, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was merely saying that her performing similarly against a much better opponent is quantifiable proof that she is superior.

ILS
I see. When people use ... it usually implies sarcasm to me, at least the way you used it.

Nephthys
I assume you mean that Ahsoka doesn't hold a candle to Grievous except for when she physically overpowered him. wink

ILS
Yes, no fan-fiction allowed.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka slices and dices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.