Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader - Sabers Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Sabers only.

ILS
Ends in secks

carthage
Vader shouts at his stormtroopers, they shoot at Dooku

Dooku dies.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Vader shouts at his stormtroopers, they shoot at Dooku

Dooku dies. Dooku would cut him down in the blink of an eye.

Marco1907
Dooku - Faster
Vader - Stronger

I believe the speed difference between Dooku and Vader is wider than the strength difference between Dooku and Vader, I am going with Dooku.

carthage
thumb up

NewGuy01
To be honest, Dooku is probably more purely proficient, but Vader does have the edge of immense strength and incredible durability and endurance. I think he has a fair chance.

Nephthys
Dooku will have a tough time getting through Vader's armor with his attacks, even if he hits I'm not sure he can create enough of a penetrating force. Unless he hits something vital like his control panel or his respirator, that is.

ILS
Yeah I'm backing Vader personally. Will always be a good, debatable fight, though.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dooku will have a tough time getting through Vader's armor with his attacks, even if he hits I'm not sure he can create enough of a penetrating force. Unless he hits something vital like his control panel or his respirator, that is.

Fair enough. I see Count is cutting him and even more than once, but Vader is very durable even with lightsaber cuts due to his armor, Count needs to cut his saber hand for absolute victory, and that requires blade lock and close combat, though Tsui Choi created enough power to cut his saber hand despite the fact he was using little shoto lightsaber, but then that only happened due to vastly numbered Jedi he was facing.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWarsCloneWarsVolume9-133_zps5b0ae12d.jpg

McP
Dooku is a lot faster then Vader, far more agile, has much more expierence. Dooku's style is also the most precise style of all.

Vader dies.

DARTH POWER
Sabers only?

Dooku wins with difficulty. But he wins every time.

Emperordmb
Vader wins.

Revanchiste
Vader ztrengh iz near malguz level.... Zo;.... at thiz point, Dooku iz already over powered....

carthage
Vader due to superior strength, durability, and at least rivaling skill.

Revanchiste
Vader take dooku with hiz other arm and choke him with hiz bare hand !!!

Angelalex242
Seeing as Vader>Anakin, this is something of a forgone conclusion, I would think.

McP
As a duelist Anakin > Vader. And it's a fact that is confirmed by Lucas.

Marco1907
Originally posted by McP
As a duelist Anakin > Vader. And it's a fact that is confirmed by Lucas.

thumb up

I don't even know why is this even a discussion, TCW / RotS Anakin would beat RotJ Luke everytime, same for Prime Kenobi.

McP
Yep. Anakin was a match for Count Dooku because he was far stronger and almost as fast as Dooku. Vader lacks Anakin's speed to be able to defeat Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.