Darth Maul & Count Dooku vs. Jedi Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Jedi : Tsui Choi - Koffi Arana - Roblio Darte - Jastus Farr - Ma'kis'shaalas - Bultar Swan - Shadday Potkin - Sia Lan Wezz

Sith : Darth Maul - Count Dooku

Force, saber all out.

McP
Dooku and Maul. Easily. Even Ventress could compete a few medium-level Jedi (including K'Kruhk) at once.

Or.... nono, far more then easily. Both can solo this with ease.

NewGuy01
Don't be fooled, Tsui Choi and Bultar Swan are actually rather good. And aside from K'Kruhk, the masters Ventress faced in that fight were much weaker than Roblio or Jastus.

Marco1907
@newguy, agreed on Tsui Choi, but I doubt about others.

McP
@NewGuy

Perhaps. But we are compering those masters to Count Dooku and Darth Maul, not an assasin without a Sith training. And I doubt that Bultar Swan was that good.
I'm not a Dooku or Maul fanboy in that case. I believe, that - for example - Mace Windu would solo them as well.

McP
Originally posted by McP
@NewGuy

Perhaps. But we are compering those masters to Count Dooku and Darth Maul, not an assasin without a Sith training. And I doubt that Bultar Swan was that good.
I'm not a Dooku or Maul fanboy in that case. I believe, that - for example - Mace Windu would solo those Jedi as well.

ares834
Sith, easily. Doubt either could solo though, at least not with ease.

Aurbere
The Sith, pretty easily too.

DARTH POWER
Yeah 8 becomes way too many when it comes to soloing.

But yeah together the Sith take it.

Damn Dooku and Maul teaming up is like a wet dream of mine.

McP
It's a great pitty, that their duel against Jedi in SoD hadn't much more panels ;/

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by McP
It's a great pitty, that their duel against Jedi in SoD hadn't much more panels ;/

Yeah would have loved to see that in animation.

Also a shame their that was pretty much the end for their team up.

McP
It have to end that way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.