The Anime League Vs The Gaming League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
It's Anime characters Vs the characters from Video games. Which team wins?

1. Alucard
2. Guyver
3. Luffy
4. Claymore (Teressa)
5.Vash
6. kakashi
7. Ichigo (Bleach)

vs

1. Bayonetta
2. Ryu Hayabusa
3. Albert Wesker
4. Dante
5. Akuma
6. Samus
7. Sephiroth

StealthRanger
Sephiroth or Bayonetta could prolly solo

Guyver's the only real thing I can think of that's be able to compete. Isn't the Guyververse supposed to have planet busters?

Maybe Vash's Angel Arm, though afaik, he's kind of a massive glass cannon

ares834
Couldn't Alucard hop into their minds and just **** every one up?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Couldn't Alucard hop into their minds and just **** every one up? Schroedinger has no feats that actually involve mental attacks.

By comparison, Sephiroth actually has mind control feats, and could possibly force Alucard to disbelieve his own existence, killing him. Only maybe though.

Anyway, I know basically nothing of Guyver and little of Vash, but the video game team pretty solidly outclasses the anime team with its heavy hitters (Sephiroth, Bayonetta, Samus). The former might even the gap.

StealthRanger
For reference, Sephiroth being able to resist the lifestream assimilating him, Alucard ain't mind****ing jack here

Not that it matters because I don't think Alucard at any stage has done Xavier-esque TP bullshit

ares834
Not mind jacking. He can literally "incarnate" himself in others minds. Big difference I'd think.

But Neme brings up a good point in that it has never been used as an attack.

Impediment
Moved to the All Versus Forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.