Rico vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
1. H2H
2. With guns

Tattoos N Scars
I was waiting on this lol

McClane h2h

Rico with guns

Robtard
They do a BDZ fusion and become McRico, the greatest entity in the multiverse

quanchi112
Rob kills himself. His cock says McClane but his ass stands by Rico.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rob kills himself. His cock says McClane but his ass stands by Rico. laughing

Robtard
Rob kills himself.

Now you want me to commit suicide again. What's wrong quan-buddy, holidays have you down?

dadudemon
Rob kills himself. His cock says McClane but his ass stands by Rico.

laughing

Lawd Jeezus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Now you want me to commit suicide again. What's wrong quan-buddy, holidays have you down? Quit being so sensitive, dwarf.

Robtard
Quit being so sensitive, dwarf.

First you can't stop thinking about me (your words; not mine) and now you want me to kill myself, you seem emotionally conflicted, quan-buddy

Time Immemorial
Rob has a homemade McDildo and Ricobum he keeps around for his fancy.

Quincy
I ship Quantard

quanchi112
First you can't stop thinking about me (your words; not mine) and now you want me to kill myself, you seem emotionally conflicted, quan-buddy Are you crying, dwarf ?

Robtard
Are you still thinking about me, quan-buddy. Seems it's all you can think of these days

quanchi112
Are you still thinking about me, quan-buddy. Seems it's all you can think of these days You are thinking about these two a lot. Truth hurts.

Robtard
You're just copying what I said again, quan-buddy

quanchi112
You're just copying what I said again, quan-buddy Do not kill yourself over these two. You'll find another guy.

Robtard
Do not kill yourself over these two. You'll find another guy.

More death stuff, weird. When you start wishing death on other posters over MVF nonsense, it's time to step away from the computer. There's an entire world outside your front door, embrace it, quan-buddy

quanchi112
More death stuff, weird. When you start wishing death on other posters over MVF nonsense, it's time to step away from the computer. There's an entire world outside your front door, embrace it, quan-buddy The poor sensitive dwarf is crying. It'll be ok, below average height guy. I'm sure you'll find a new man to drool over in 2015.

Robtard

quanchi112

RJ 2.0
McClane> Rico.

Robtard
Either way this thread is an epic win. Win. Win. Win.

quanchi112
Rob can't contain his gayness any longer.

Stigma
McClane wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.